H/Cal #2: "Hot flashes. But that's just them" - DuCaine

Status
Not open for further replies.
-watches Gibbs get attacked- *points and laughs* Haha.

Touching is our symbol?.. Why can't we have the hug, Can we have the hug?.. What? i didn't see the touch. Cap me?

XDD Okay, now I'm lost.
Um, the Hug is like, officially the DuCaine symbol of power. Swear to God. It's when H and Cal are hugging in the lockers after Speed's death. I don't have a cap but, y'know.

And I gotta finish this DuCaine fic! Ack! No more cookies! Need no distractions!

Hey guys, :devil:

Ok. sorry if i insulted anyone with the Y being a BB and all, i really didn't think i was going to have to fight you off! :eek:

Anyway i just really love my Cal and H together, Hey it's not my fault Yelina blew her chances. I just hope they give my Calleigh one! :cool: :D :D

I will not use the B word again. :devil: :devil:

I can't wait for the new season! :D :D :D :devil:

*Raise eyebrow* Are you sure, iheartnickcath? It's not like... a regular DuCaine fic. You know, where it's all "Shyness and Saving." It more like... "Cover your childern's eyes, Palm's at it again!" Fic.
:E

:lol: Your eyes are going to burn, I swear. And then it'll be "WHY PALM WHY" and I'll cry "The Absence of LOVE made me do it!"

And the H and Cal will be standing in the background, silent. As a tumbleweed flows by them...

Palm said:
*Raise eyebrow* Are you sure, iheartnickcath? It's not like... a regular DuCaine fic. You know, where it's all "Shyness and Saving." It more like... "Cover your childern's eyes, Palm's at it again!" Fic.
:E

Yes, Palm, I am completely sure. I want the ficcie. and if you give me the ficcie, i won't slap you for a week.

;___; I'd rather get hit with a hand than slapped with a lawsuit because I make people's eyes bleed. It's happened before with the other DuCaine ones I've written! I've been kicked for one! D: Kicked!

*Rolls into a ball* Why, H, why? ;__;

Okay, How about you write it and send it to me, and I won't kick you or slap you or sue you. How's that?

H said if you don't give me the fic, Your going to find out :p

...is it like, a Good "'Your going to find out'. [insert crotch thrust] or a bad 'Your going to find out'. [insert baseball bat on table]." *Raises eyebrow* Eh?!

Besides, I have other DuCaine fics like the one I'm writing out there. Go molest those ones before you beat me XDD

And, I found my Season 2 Boxset under my clothes! It's all worn down to nothing XD You can't even see H anymore. But it contains all those glorious episodes! Like... crap. It's been so long since I've watched it, I can't remember the Cal + H Episodes. Guess What I'm going to have to do to find them! Watch 'em! Mwaha!

I'm going with the baseball bat one. Yup ;)

No, I wanna harrass you!, Because I know you have it, and I want you to give it to me. So give it up, Palm! I know you have it!

I need to buy those boxsets, so I can annoy you and tell you all of the eps, and you can't! :lol:

XDDD Your so evil.
And I can't remember all of the DuCaine episodes because I happen to have short-term Memory. Which was proven today when I put an oven mitt in the microwave. But anyways.

Hm. I can't decide on which one I want to watch. "Broken", which is with that Stuart guy who's really creepy, but it has H laughing and the whole "Sugar" bit. Or The one with the sniper... *whine*

Yes, Why, Yes I am. Does that mean you'll do it?

Aww poor baby, which is why I'm gonna beat you.

Watch the one with the sniper, always a good choice. (except in my NCIS case, but we won't talk about that one)

Yeah. Fine. Whatever. It's not like anyone's gonna read it anyways... the DuCaine fics are always skimmed over...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back