H/Cal #2: "Hot flashes. But that's just them" - DuCaine

Status
Not open for further replies.
CSI_Grissom said:
i was reading in my TV Guide that i just got, it says, and i quote(from EP):"David[Caruso] and I have a sweet relationship. Our true relationship is what exists between Horatio and Calleigh, and I love it."
Ohhh Happy Day! It gets me all excited to read such a comment! Isn't it amazing that she said Horatio and Calleigh AND Love in the same bloody sentence.*is feeling giddy* Ah, got me all worked up! Thanks for sharing that CSI_G. Awesome stuff.

Okay so she'll be getting "involved" with a certain somebody from the academy. And why shouldn't we be concerned!? I'm already concerned! Gahh.......*dies*

I hope it isn't like... some random guy who'll be all "RAWRGH" again.

But car wreck? Hm. That implies maybe some H + Cal interaction (Finally)

WHO DOES SHE GET INVOLVED WITH!?!?!?!?!

No, you know what, she's going to have her heart broken and then Horatio will come and make it better lol

^^:lol: i love your desperation to find out ilovegrissom, by the way, i love him griss too, but thats of topic, so ill move on now :D

she, apparently gets involved with an old friend/flame from the academy, other than that, there wasnt really any other details, i hope that helps a bit :)

dont worry footyliz, with the all the hype you guys put on these eps, i will have to see them soon, before i die!

speaking of dying casp, dont die on us now, we need you!!! *runs screaming in circles* :lol: we need your creative genius to write us a really good fic, *hint hint* ;)

dont be worried, thats why i mentioned cals other realtionships with off and on people, they never seem to work, i think the same will be said for this one, the reason i think they are bringing him is to offset the fact that H is gone, cal is now in control of the lab, and she will probably need lots of help, whoever this dude is comes, they kinda hit it off, but then something goes wrong, H will come back, and all will return to normal...as normal as can be expected of course :lol:

ill help kill him iheartnickcath, where did we put those baseball bats... :lol:

im glad you guys like the TV guide stuff, it made me a lot more sane, and calmed me down a bit, plus there was a really cute pic of them in it too

i like the idea of a car wreck for several reasons, hopefully H will be back by then and we will se his protectiveness, she can get hurt bad enough to cause H to worry causing him to think about things, but cal can not get hurt so bad that we lose her, or she is gone for a while, the final reason is my favorite and brings foward a frequently used fanfic idea, she has no family to stay with after she gets out, the doctor says she should be with someone for a while, and H, her knight in shining hummer:)lol: sorry, i just love that line, i couldnt resist) comes to the rescue and offers to take care of her, at his house, for a while, and we get cute momets, yay!!

wow, that was a lot of spoilery stuff, yikes... :) you can tell im desperate to know what happens :p

^ Ahhh, makes me happy to not have any summer here at all. Hehe.

And the story was not a work of genius CSI_G! :eek: I just happen to have an idea! But thank you for your kind words. This is not the only time that I feel disappointed with myself for not writing any fanfic. Argh, stupid school stuff!!! And just so you know, I have been picking up on your little *hints! :lol:
Hey maybe this guy could turn out to be that Jeremy, or Jeffrey guy. Uhh..the one that Hagen got jealous over. I mean, is he even part of the academy? i won't know. I just think that if it's him, I won't mind THAT much. But I'll still mind a little... uhm. I'll shut up now. :lol:.

Oh my gosh! A whole page with no pictures at all!? C'mon DuCainers! You guys need pampering just so that the picture spreeing will start or something!? :lol: Here's some of my collection:

Hey..
Ahahahaha! Ohh...ahem...
That look....
One of my fave shots...

Well, they're not much but....heck I love to ogle at these pictures.

And CSI_G, I won't die on you people. No worries :).

Didn't Cal want to hook up with that Jeremy guy and then it turned out he was married or something and her heart was basically crushed? Or was it him? =\
I can't remember the name of that guy in the episode where it was all "Gamers playing it out in real life" and she found out that guy she liked had a fiancee or something. It was sad and I wished H would have gone over and comforted her

^^ i think that was the FBI money dude, ya, they were like off and on, and then he got engaged, but didnt tell her, she said in that one ep with the two guys that got shot in the hotel, and one lived, the one where sienna and whats his face(her boyfirend) finally died, but anyways, she said that she wasnt mad that he got engaged, just that he didnt tell her, i thinks thats the guy, im not sure though

i know what you mean palm, H didnt do a lot of comforting when things went wrong in any of his CSI's lives this season, probably because he was too occupied saving M, but i wont start on that ;)

loved the pics casp i really liked the first one, :lol: the second one was a little interesting... :D

im glad you wont die on us, but that doesnt mean you are off the hook, i stop making my hints so sutble if you dont get something worked up alreadly... *hint hint* JK :D

Whoa, holy shit WAIT, she gets in a car crash? Where did you hear all of this? And Horatio BETTER BE BACK to take care of her because if he isn't there to be all worried and all when she gets in that care accident then I am going to be one pissed DuCainer.

*sing-song voice* Reeeeevolt....

Yeah, I haven't even watched the 4th Season since that episode where Cal was rubbing H's hands. And I was plastered to the screen going "AAAAAA! THEIR TOUCHING!" I don't have high hopes for the 5th Season because knowing the writers, their gonna screw with us.

Of course they are. They KNOW what we want. And they won't give it to us. I mean, how hard do you have to beat a person just to get a smidgen of a scene with those two in it where H isn't just passing through the lab?

And what ever happened to him wearing lab coats and helping? H in a lab coat is sexy =0 And I think Cal agrees with me. ring back the Lab Coat!

Are you actually gonna scream at the screen, "Ahh their touching"? Wait, who am I kidding, this is YOU I'm talking to here.

H is sexy in a lab coat, I think he got in love with idea of being boss ;) :devil:

Aaaaah! Gibbs! *Attacks iheartnickcath's icon*

I DID scream it. Right at the TV when they did touch in that scene. It was like, the biggest shock ever to me since we have been deprived since Season 2. Well, other than that hug in the start of Season 3 but that's like the symbol to Ducaine. Everyone knows it....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back