H/Cal #2: "Hot flashes. But that's just them" - DuCaine

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do agree! (...wha? Confused ;__; )

Anyhoo, You know what I thought would be a great marketing scheme until I realized It was really dumb? Ducaine Gum. Sticks your your mouth! Not to your teeth!

*slapped by random Ducaine fans*

^^ im slapping you thats for sure palm :D JK

good idea maybe, i think, could be, maybe not, ok this might actually be one of those "you should do that less than normal people" moments, im not sure... :lol: ;)

good to see you back palm, you were gone for a bit there, we need your help with a new thread name!

what other ideas do we got people? if nobody comes up with one, we have to do mine! :)

i think we should get off the how singing thing, because i am getting some really weird images in my brain, and its freaking me out... :p

with cal most likely being in charge of the lab for a while, when H comes back, do you think this will cause problems because she likes being in control (and, in my mind, she can make herself not have to work with ryan on every single case, that bugged me so much last season), or will she gladly get rid of her authority, so that H can take over as soon as he gets back? do we anticipate any problems her DuCainers? :lol: im a loser, i know, but please dont rub it in my face! ;)

Of course I'm alive as ever Luna :D. But spending money on internet cafes ain't helping me but oh heck. It helps me mentally! Haha!

sienna said:
CSIsMANIAC said:

What's this? Yelina? Well I'll just say that Yelina is not a "bi-atch" but she have done those things to H. You know what, let's not talk about H and Y. We've got DuCaine to think about and you guys are almost making it to the third bloody thread man! That's awesome! I say, this calls for a celebration but not before we think of a name.
uuuhm ... what is a bloody thread ? and which are the other two ? :confused:
Ouh? Uhh, I guess I confused you there. I meant we are almost reaching our next thread. Ain't that great!? So we'll have to think of a name. Oh and I mean, the previous thread which was thread number one and I counted wrong. :lol: But if you want to check out the previous thread, you can check out the first post in this thread. The link is there.

So, thought of a name? That's a good suggestion CSI_G. So here are some of the ones we didn't use but was suggested in the previous thread:

Horatio&Calleigh #3: "How did you like your coffee?"
Horatio&Calleigh #3: "DuCaine 'Glimpses of Love"
H/Cal #3-Rule No1: Do NOT mess with Calleigh DuCaine!

They were altered to fit in with our topic of discussion here. So if you guys like some of it, just say "Aye!" and state which one. Hehe. We're still open for any new suggestions though. So pump up those DuCaine love in yer and start thinking of a name! Haha! No pressure lots.

Take care eh!
*poof!*

Thread name?! Oh! Um.... *stare*
Ohnoz! D: I'm out of ideas! *runs around*

Um, I like How Did You Like Your Coffee? because it suggests adult situations...

Ooo I like the first and the third one ;)

H's line about not messing with Calliegh DuCaine really gets the shipper in me buzzing so I love the twist on that line best!!

oh i like the first one would always remind me of one of my favourite scenes when calleigh's asleep on the lab desk

we could do something with the 'walking on the lonely road together' thing ...
i know i'm not very creative right now ... i have a black out

XD everytime someone says "Walking on the Lonely Road" I think of Boulveard of Broken Dreams by Green Day. Stupid musicians and their clever lyrics that haunt me at night...

Anyhoo. [insert break dancing] Man, I was watching my old episodes of Miami. Back in the day when things were good, and DAMN! In the first season, I swear every moment one of them was going to jump on the other. But they never did! ;_;
Dammit H! Screw Restraint! Same to you Cal!

;___; I've been PWND! Or something..

Season 2 has it's moments. But Season 1 is like... the Holy Grail of all Ducaine Seasons. *insert magical lights* What with the sexual tension and everything.

^^ :lol: you guys make me so jealous, i still havent seen one ep from S1 or S2, yikes, and i call myself a shipper, please dont kill me guys, i really do love them! :D

i was reading in my TV Guide that i just got, it says, and i quote(from EP):"David[Caruso] and I have a sweet relationship. Our ture realtionship is what exists between Horatio and Calleigh, and I love it."

it got me excited, and pretty much the next part, which is a spoiler, had me pretty excited too

it confirmed the rumor that cal might get in a car wreck and that she might get involved with someone from the academy, which makes me think of her other realtionships and how they turned out, so i think we are ok with this one :D

Ah CSI_Grissom you have to watch season 1 as a priority.. it is the substance that we H/C shippers have to live on through the Yelina, Marisol days ;) Not that I dislike either one of these relationships, but it has stuck H and Cal on the backburner for a while :eek:

'Broken', 'Kill Zone' ;) and 'Camp Fear' are a must watch, oh and stick 'The Best Defence' in their too ;)

Ah EP is really sweet I love that comment, and I think season 5 might see H's protectiveness of Cal return and that is always a good thing :p

*off to find where I packed season 1 DVD's in house move!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back