H/Cal #2: "Hot flashes. But that's just them" - DuCaine

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ :lol: thanks for the site, im off to check it out, im excited, tell me about this yahoo groupy thingy, it sounds cool :)

i know what you mean iheartnickcath, if anything too bad happened to cal, i would be sad, but i have no problem with her being hurt :devil: becuase whatever it is, H will be there and we get cute moments, which i guess are the things we will have to live off for a while now, with the whole H/Y thing, so im just hanging on, watching reruns and reading fanfic, it keeps me alive and hoping, so ill stick to that for now

i am a little torn with the two women, because i loved H/Y moments, but i still want DuCaine all the way, so i root for them, off to read fanfic... :D

They better not hurt My CAl! :mad:

As far a Yelina.... Bi-atch! :mad:
1- She didn't trust H
2- Then she screws him over, by dating Stetler :mad:
3- They she breaks his heart and leaves, with his brother!

They better not put them together...Argggg Yelian does not deserve him...CAL DOES! Or ME! LOL :D :D
All my Fic is H and C.....FOREVER! :D :cool:

Yeah I tend to agree with you Hcrazy about the things Yelina has done to H, but then he never made a move either cause of Ray so...but I still see the chemistry between them, so am always torn :rolleyes:

Anyway no more talk of Yelina in here, back to the topic at hand ;)

I do like the idea of a bit of Cal angst that H may need to comfort her through, sounds very good to me, he needs to remember his team need him too :eek:

As for the yahoo group CSI_Grissom you need to go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CSI_M_Horatio-Calleigh/

Hey yo whoa you guys have been busy!

What's this? Yelina? Well I'll just say that Yelina is not a "bi-atch" but she have done those things to H. You know what, let's not talk about H and Y. We've got DuCaine to think about and you guys are almost making it to the third bloody thread man! That's awesome! I say, this calls for a celebration but not before we think of a name.

Anyone up for any suggestions? I'm starting to think of them as one colour co-ordinated couple ya know. The Triple C. They almost always dress up in the same colour! That's our ship. :D :D

Casp! I can't believe you're alive! :lol: I thought you and zips were desaparecidos! :lol:

Anyway, I can't say I like Yelina (ok, I can't stand her), but I don't think she's a b-. Besides I don't see any chemistry between our H and her. They like each other, that's undeniable, but chemistry is a totally different thing. Let's just say that if they make something happen to Ray Senior, both H and Yelina will feel to guilty to get together after that. If nothing happens to Ray, the happy family will be safe and sound and all, and H can mourn over his loss until he realizes he's wasting his time for someone who doesn't deserve him. Amen.

Hcrazy said:
As far a Yelina.... Bi-atch! :mad:

Ahem. Yesh, it is I, the new co-mod. And for my first mod post ... please to not be calling any of the characters with rude terms and such, okay? Ya wouldn't want the other shippers saying the same things about your favored female character either, would ya? So, please, keep it nice. :cool:

I say, congratulations thrice over, Kimmychu i.e. for the new Mod status, your very first "Mod" type post in Shipper Central and a jolly decent preemptive strike.

Cheers and best of luck with this Forum. :)

Ok i think we gotta get off the whole Y thing before the mods start busting doors down... :lol: JK but seriously, we go through enough with this ship, and i realize as much as you guys do that Y has not been the best to H and she has done some things to him that we dont like, but i happen to think that she is a decent person that has gone through a lot, and even if nobody else here likes her(besides footyliz and me ;)) we dont need to add to our despair by talking about another ship that messes with ours, so moving on :D

thanks for the link footyliz, im definitly checking it out as soon as my computer stops freaking out

good to see you back for a bit casp, as far as thread names go, i always liked something along the lines of this "Don't think they look good in black together? We beg to differ!" i realize its a little long, but i pretty much love it, so back off... :D

and dont worry Hcrazy, im not going to hurt cal very much, just enough for H to wake up and get involved, so ill keep her alive and out of too much danger... ;)

KIMMY! -- You completely rule. ;)

You know, we need to start a community. Why? I have no clue. Why do we??/ Oh yeah, cause we rule! <3

Oh Kimmychu congrats on the new mod status and welcome to the crazy DuCaine shippers thread :D

Sorry you had to come on official mod buisness, we will behave in future :rolleyes: we are normally very good!!

As for a new thread name, are we approaching one, that is very cool!! Do we remember some of the good ones we didn't use last time, we could recycle :p

Season 5 is looking promising, Cal will get more responsibility around the lab, putting her more level with H I reckon..they may have to consult more on things ;) I like this idea a lot :lol:

CSIsMANIAC said:

What's this? Yelina? Well I'll just say that Yelina is not a "bi-atch" but she have done those things to H. You know what, let's not talk about H and Y. We've got DuCaine to think about and you guys are almost making it to the third bloody thread man! That's awesome! I say, this calls for a celebration but not before we think of a name.
uuuhm ... what is a bloody thread ? and which are the other two ? :confused:

She has to. She's the voice of reason. Ironically. Not really. I'm switiching their roles. Because really, it would be Cal dancing around going "It's hard out here for a Pimp!" while H stands there staring at her with one glowring raised eyebrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back