H/Cal #2: "Hot flashes. But that's just them" - DuCaine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay, my exams are over at last, hopefully in a couple of days I'll post the new chapter of my fic! :)

Ok, a little question to keep the thread alive: if DuCaine happened, how would you like the scene to be?

Hi i'm a new shipper of this pair and i have question can anybody tell me where i can find more stuff on H/Cal if so please can someone tell me thanks :)

Hey csimiamigirl -- Welcome to the thread. :D As for stuff? Hmmmm.. I'm not really sure, CDC writes amazing fics though!

I want a little romance mixed with angst, so a romantic dinner thing, but then gets called out.

dudes, i am a loser and i would want the corny she gets kidnapped and he saves her and they share a cute moment and he is all like "i never want to fear losing you again" and then she says "what?" and he is like "i love you cal" and she is like "pretty much the same here" and he says "will you marry me?" and she is all gushy and "of course"

thats incredibly corny and you are all probably laughing at me, but hey, i like it :lol: and that very scene might appear in my upcoming fic...who knows... :D

i offically absolutely love your icon iheartnick, it is pretty much amazing, and super cute! :)

wow, sorry if you guys think i am crazy after a post like that, but i am now in a weird mood!

No way! That was not corny at all CSI_G! Well, except for the "Will you marry me part?". I think it's a little too pushy for H to actually be proposing right after that traumatic event that Cal just went through. Maybe he won't be on bended knee just yet. But I love the scenario you've placed in my head! I figured it'll start off like that. H says something that actually is his true feelings. Cal gets taken aback and you've got your fairytale. Heh, well you can just bet on it that I am as corny as you are. :lol: :lol:

*looks around* Yeah. Ain't supposed to be here but yet, here I am. I've only got a couple of minutes so this post is all I've got.

I noticed that Zippy has not been here since forever! If any of you have seen her, please don't hesitate to bring her back in here. :)

Yeah, I snagged some of your icons CSI_G but I couldn't help it. Heh. Darn! How ya'll doing! Welcome all new-comers! Enjoy your stay while you can cos this thread is like no other!

See ya lot when I happen to pop in again! ;)

*poof*

im glad you guys like my scenario, ok, maybe i went a little over the top with the "marry" part ;) but my thinking was that if H didnt do it right then and there, the dumb writers would decide to not have them marry :lol: im just joking, but that would be my favorite option

btw, they could totally play "i need a hero" well H is looking for her :lol:

i like your icon casp, whoever made it sure is amazing ;) good to see you again, i didnt even recognize that it was you because i didnt see the Paula and Simon icon, so i was thrown off :lol: i hope you can come around more often, its been rather quiet without you :(

i forgot welcomes to all the newcomers in my last post so here it is :D, we have so much fun here, i hope you all stay, and zip, if you are reading this, as casp said, come on back! we miss you!

iheartnickcath said:
CDC writes amazing fics though!

Now, isn't this pure flattery? :lol:

I'm blusing so much that you couldn't tell where my face ends and my red shirt begins. Thanks ihnc, you're so nice! :)

And welcome csimiamigirl! Here, take some cake and some coke and sit down with us a the big DuCaine table :D

Oh it is busy round here all of a sudden :)

Good to see you visiting Casp and yeah I had forgotton I haven't seen Zippy anywhere on the board in a while :confused: if your round mate do say hi!!

Welcome here csimiamigirl great to see you, looking for H/C episodes you want season 1, looking for fanfic best place would be lonely road which is an archive for H/C stuff most is really good!

But oh no TPTB keep killing us

They are thinking of putting Calleigh in a car wreck, which she survives, then bringing in an old flame from her academy days to spice up her love life !

I love that idea for S5... I love drama and such tragic stuff! As long as she lives, the worst her conditions are, the more I'll enjoy that! (yes, I'm a hopeless sadic, I know :lol:)

^^ :lol: far from it, i love it so much, i would marry it were it a person, ok not really, but you get the point

I love the idea of a car wreck, that would get everyone worried about her, especially H, because we know how protective he can be, with a new flame, im not as excited about that idea, becuase i hate it when shows get main characters together with people we dont even know, but it could turn out ok, you know he hurts her kind of a thing and H is there to help her through it, so i guess we will see, but first we have to get through this Brazil crap, i heard yelina is coming back for a while at least and the ray supposedly goes missing or something, the article was posted here, i just really hope they dont get the whole H and yelina thing going again, i mean i used to ship them, but then ray came back and i gave up because i didnt want H to marry someone his brother alreadly married and went through a whole ton of crap with, so i just hope they dont pick that storyline up again, but i guess i might be able to handle cal getting with somebody as long as its not for too long so that H gets the wrong idea

how do i get to the loney road thing footyliz? is it at ff.net? when i read your post i got really excited because i have read almost every H/cal fic on ff, which is really sad, but hey, with S3 and S4, who can blame me for needing a good H/cal fix? :D

Oh sorry CSI_Grissom here is the lonely road web address:
http://www.graveshiftcsi.com/~lonelyroad/

It's the archive, from the Cal/H yahoo group!!

I think we are going to get a lot of H/Y back this season, that is the reason for reintroducing Yelina I believe!

Not too stressed though, I only get annoyed when it bars any H/C action, but I like H/Y too, so am torn :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back