H/Cal #2: "Hot flashes. But that's just them" - DuCaine

Status
Not open for further replies.
ooh pictures...I'm gonna resist on capping for a few. Yes, shocking I know, but love the pics!

Jess, use baseball bats, they given in easier :D

Now it's official.
CSI_Grissom. I love you. But not in the creepy way. More in the "I'd DIE if you weren't in here D:

SO! Totally went Shade shopping today and I was like "All the ladies like the sunglasses" and my Dad was like "Your a chick, you retard!" Which I forgot. But there was a moment that I felt like H. And I could see into the mind of him. And it was Calleigh o_O

Haha, yeah, he has pictures of Calleigh behind those hot shades. I think, if I were to e-mail David, I would definatly ask him what he thinks about H's shades lol.

Palm, you made me think of a little scenario... :lol:

H (in bed): Cal, honey, why don't come here with me?
Cal: Uhm, maybe later.
H: But-
Cal: I've got a head-ache, ok?
H (worried): You can't lie to me. What's wrong? You know you can tell me.
Cal (crawls to him and whispers): I really want to do *it*, Handsome, but I've got the impression someone is watching us...
H: Someone like... Who?
Cal: Dunno. Have ever you heard about the DuCainers?
H: You mean us?
Cal (rolls eyes): no, honey, we're the Caines, remember? I said DuCainers.
H: Are they a sect?
Cal: Kind of. I've heard they are are branch of some sort of religion called "Ship". I think I saw them out of our garden a few days ago. And I could swear those marble statues in front of our bed weren't there last week... and I guess they shouldn't be breathing, should they?
DuCainers (trying not to move): *Busted!*

CDC, that's funny!!!!!

Cal: Yeah, and who were all those people with the cameras at our wedding? I don't remember inviting them.
H: Were they the ones that insisted we get a group picture?
Cal: Yeah, those people must have been the DuCainers too.
H: I think we need to get a new alarm system in the house.
DuCainers: Yeah, little do they know we already installed cameras in all rooms in the house.

..*thinking* Maybe his sunglasses have X-Ray vision. That's why he always has to make sure he doesn't stare too long at Cal. She might catch on. Or steal his shades to look at him.

Personally, if they were X-Ray, I'd use them to look inside of their Hummer. Mmmmmm... Hummer..

Ahh! Heh, man I'm so happy. I'm halfway through the whole month of not being a regular on Talk CSI! When July comes, I'm soooo gonna stay for sure!

But I heard this song and from all the feedbacks I've heard regarding the latest episodes so far, about not much DuCaine scenes, here is all I have to post:

Elton John and LeAnn Rimes

'Written in the Stars'

I am here to tell you we can never meet again
Simple really, isn't it, a word or two and then
A lifetime of not knowing where or how or why or when
You think of me or speak of me or wonder what befell
The someone you once loved so long ago so well

Never wonder what I'll feel as living shuffles by
You don't have to ask me and I need not reply
Every moment of my life from now until I die
I will think or dream of you and fail to understand
How a perfect love can be confounded out of hand

Is it written in the stars
Are we paying for some crime
Is that all that we are good for
Just a stretch of mortal time

Is this God's experiment
In which we have no say
In which we're given paradise
But only for a day

Nothing can be altered, there is nothing to decide
No escape, no change of heart, no anyplace to hide
You are all I'll ever want, but this I am denied
Sometimes in my darkest thoughts, I wish I'd never learned
What it is to be in love and have that love returned

It's actually a wonderful song I believe. It feels rather angsty but I was more captivated by the lyrics. :p

CDC that's hilarious!!! See guys?! I told you we should make a deal with Harry Potter and get his invisible cloak instead of pretending to be marble statues. :lol:

Great song and lyrics Casp. I can so picture the DuCaines doing a duet on this one. If I get to talk to Ann D, I'd really really wanna ask her why didn't she think Calleigh and H have a great chemistry. Instead of bringing in new characters all the time to be H's love interest, why not just cocnentrate on the character development of the DuCaines?

*screams* YAY! Casper! Yay! You were Back! And now your gone! Or Asleep! Or... Something!

I've actually heard that song before on the radio and I started laughing. But that was back when I was a jerk. Now I'm an idiot + half jerk. God that comes out wrong.

But I never thought of associating it with the Ducaine... hmmm

Casp, that song is really beautiful! *wipes tears* You broke my heart, happy now?

Lol, I had a funny dream tonight: I was in the kitchen and I was making the dinner, when Calleigh came in and said "Horatio's going to kill you.", so I asked why without tuning back and she replied "You stole his sunnies". And then I realized I was wearing his sunnies.
Man, I didn't think I was so osbsessed with H's SOJ :lol:
But, hey, Cal was in my kitchen! And she spoke to me! :D

Haha, CDC, that's funny. I had a dream where Cal and H were on a boat once, and Cal had one of those little umbrellas, and H was rowing the boat, it was shortlived though.......

Palm said:
Now it's official.
CSI_Grissom. I love you. But not in the creepy way. More in the "I'd DIE if you weren't in here D:

SO! Totally went Shade shopping today and I was like "All the ladies like the sunglasses" and my Dad was like "Your a chick, you retard!" Which I forgot. But there was a moment that I felt like H. And I could see into the mind of him. And it was Calleigh o_O

thanks palm, i love you too ;) but of course not the creepy way! :D things are always funnier when you are around

i would love to see cal wear H's sunnies, how cool would that be?!?

we need casp, or somebody to do a bit of photoshopping(is that a word?) with this idea, i really want to see what it would look like!

wouldnt that be cute if cal was having a hard time at a crime scene with the sun and H giave her his sunglasses? i would just melt right then and there

i was thinking about a title for our next thread, i know its bit early, but i got a really good idea, ok, so its a bit long, but we could shorten it, something along the lines of "Dont think they look good in black together? We beg to differ"

if you think about it, H always wears black, and of course we know he looks fine, and H also believes that cal looks hot in black, so you know, the cutest couples are always the ones that wear matching clothes... :lol:

wow my mind is weird sometimes! :rolleyes: ;)

YAY casp was back, for a moment, i loved the song, so beautiful, but i wanted to cry, i really hope that never happens to H and cal!

Oh no I love it when they match their clothes I think it is so cute.

*wonders if she has a picture of this, disappears to check*

Oh man, I didn't know how much I was obseseed with H or Cal till today. In English today we had to go pic books for our Personnel Study and the librarian said to someone "What about the book CAL". I started laughing cos the first things to come into my mind was Cal. Lol. Glad everyone is used to me cos they would have thought I'd flipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back