H/Cal #2: "Hot flashes. But that's just them" - DuCaine

Status
Not open for further replies.
You might get whacked? Like "Hey, Joey. Whack 'em. And send him to the bottom of the East River with a message from the Sopranos..." or "I'll whack you upside the head!"

Because if it involves the Mafia, call the H-Busters and his Matrix-Like Party Crew. if it's the other type, I'd still call H, but just ask for "Cal" to come help as well. Not the rest. =0

you guys are hilarious! :lol:

ya, so umm palm... where is the footage for the "H-teaching-cal-hips-pose"? come on, i know you have it! share with the rest of us! :lol:

zip those pics are priceless, oh boy they made me laugh, i loved the mini-H one, he was so cute!

what if they had twins? boy and a girl, only switch the looks, the boy has blonde hair and green eyes, the girl has blue eyes and red hair, hmmm... i wonder what that would look like... (anybody up for some more photoshopping?... :lol: )

of course we cant forget bob and bullet! they are essential to the Caine family, i mean you just have to have them, or it just isnt right!

with the whole spy thing, it would be like spy kids, only a lot better, and they wouldnt need all kinds gadgets, b/c SOJs and freaking hot looks are the are only thing they need! :p

and a big welcome to sienna, im glad you found us, we have loads of fun here! and dont worry, we are all wondering the same thing... if only palm would give us the video... :lol:

*Hiding* I can't give it to you yet! Didn't you hear! I'm marked! It's Duck huntin' season! And that's when EVERYONE crazy goes out... EVERYONE. Even. Mr Roper...

And Welcome Sienna! I'm the resident nut house! Sanity questionable. And currently I have a craving for Gibbs. Augh! Damn you CSI_Grissom and your icon! D:

:lol: but i want this video as soon as possible !!!
i have no idea who mr roper is but he sounds evil ...
*looking around mistrustful*

yeah and the whole DuCaine family is saving miami ...
running to a crime scene : horatio in the front
calleigh next to him
2 children in the back

all with guns (small ones for the children) and sunnies ...

Palm why don't you just share it already, you know you want to. It'll be so much easier if you did.

*whispers to the rest* Get the bats ready!

D: Wha! I demand a lawyer! No... they always screw me over. I demand Shin guards and a helmet! And A proclamation that LOOKOVERTHERE! [insert running away]

Aherm!! Looks like there's a battle about to happen. Now come on my fellow DuCainers...behave :rolleyes: :lol: I mean...look the DuCaines are staring at us weird.

And before the mods come after us, we should 'seriously' talk about DuCaine. Seriously, like adults you know. :lol:

*hides her purple bat*

So!
I was thinking of why DuCaine would be so perfect for each other. One of the reason is that they watch out for one another. And usually quite closely, they share private things. For eg, in After the Fall Cal covered for H and helped him without anyone knowing. It's just between them both. And in err...in(insert name of that episode), when Cal had to send his drunk dad home, H went out to talk to her and made sure she's alright. That's a personal situation that Cal would rather no one know, except H. That's only possible because of 100% trust.

yep, that's why they are so great together! They trust each other to the fullest extent, and also, Calleigh is a very independent woman who can take care of herself. Aresol wasn't like that, she was like a child that needed to be tended to every five minutes. With Horatio's carrer, I don't think he would have been able to do that.

:lol: okay ... *stops looking for palm*

yep i think thats totally right she can trust him totally and he can trust her ... they both look good means good looking children ... they both like their work very much ...

True. That's the difference between happy and healthy relationship and problematic ones. Cal and H are coming from 'giving' and Aerosol is a taker. For someone who takes and takes all the time, it will suck the energy out of the other partner = H.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back