H/Cal #2: "Hot flashes. But that's just them" - DuCaine

Status
Not open for further replies.
*shrinks back* I'm too poor to actually go out and buy that magazine. I saw it down at the Reds... D: And I stared at it for a while... but no avail, the price did not go down.

Anyhoo. [copy and paste what footyliz said]

Palm said:
*shrinks back* I'm too poor to actually go out and buy that magazine. I saw it down at the Reds... D: And I stared at it for a while... but no avail, the price did not go down.

Anyhoo. [copy and paste what footyliz said]

:lol: i know what you mean palm, who got the TV guide one with H on the cover just recently? he was freaking hot, and there were some amazing pics, and wow, it was crazy, but it also had a poll that asked America who they thought the mole was, 48% boa vista(obviously) but then H and cal were the lowest percetage, tied a 7% which i thought was cute, they even have matching percentages in polls, aww.... :p

what do you guys think would happen if cal went with H and eric to Brazil? i know it is highly unlikely, but i would rather she go, for obvious reasons of course, but i also think that she would stop them from doing anything stupid, i mean H is going crazy, and i have never seen eric as very stable, i mean he dated boa vista for crying out loud(sorry, i couldnt help myself :D)

I just dont know if i trust them not to do something they would later regret, cal would definitly bring some sanity to the group

hey that gives me an idea, casp... are you out there... :lol:

If Cal and H went to Brazil, then Cal would have to go Brazilian, if you know what I mean. And if they got a Hotel room but accidentally booked for one, Eric would be on the floor with one pillow and a light sheet while H and Cal shared the Bed.
And since Brazil is famous for their beaches, Cal would need a bathing suit... *Getting way to into this*

I can picture Cal going down for breakfast with her (sexy) bathing suit and all our lovely men staring in awe at her :lol:

Calleigh: "What are you guys staring for? The chambermaid lost my clothes, this is all I have!"

Eric&Ryan (drooling/grinning): "No one's complaining, Cal."

Horatio (takes gun): Eyes off her, gentlemen, that girl is mine! For her *takes shades off* I can close!"

As a matter of fact CSI_G, I am here! :lol: I was lurking around cos *I'm actually NOT supposed to BE here* Heh.

Re the HUG:

Yes, they do fit so snugly into each other's embrace. Sort of reminds me of two magnets that just seem to stick together so seamlessly. I can just imagine Calleigh burying her face into H's shoulder. Aww...

^Ehehe, good one CDC.

*sighs* I have long given up on trying to catch up with all the conversation. It's tough to actually get involved now :(.

*looks around* Dude, we need more pics!
Private Time
Private Time 2
Pri...vate...*sobs!* I Miss Those Days!!!
*breaks down..*

Oh, I better stick with new pictures. Whoa, you guys must have been talking alot! Didn't anyone catch the scenes in 'Double Jeopardy'? I bet there were sparks cos I can see that in the screencaps! :lol:

I turn to you...
Beauty..
Amazed...
Look at me, please..
Busted!
I'll protect you..
I'm happy with you..

Courtesy of CSI Miami Online.

Oh yeah, I haven't seen you around IheartNickCath. Belated welcome to the DuCaine thread :). I'm glad you visit here often. I hope you're enjoying yourself so far!

Keep the hope going guys! I'll return soon. Cheers!

-Casper

CSI_Grissom said:
but then H and cal were the lowest percetage, tied a 7% which i thought was cute, they even have matching percentages in polls, aww.... :p
Double awwwww........!!! :p

I like the idea that cal goes to Brazil too. But I worry for her...how would she feel when they meet Yelina again? She's been through some hard time didn't she? First Yelina, then Rebecca then Yelina and then Aerosol...but...I still think she should go coz Yelina's still Horatio's sis in-law. H will come to his senses with Cal there to support him and love him unconditionally. If that doesn't work, the Matrix they shall go. :devil:

Thanks for the pics Casp! I don't recall seeing the 2nd pic. Woohoo!! Gotta go watch it again.

I got a belated wish from Casper to all you DuCainers.
Casper: Tell everybody that uhh...to send my best regards to them. Tell them that I really miss the thread. It's like supercalerfragelisticexpealledocious miss the thread, man...

Great to see you in for a visit Casp and what wonderful pics :)

See lets not despair, that is season 4 and the spark is still there I see it, they are still connected whenever TPTB allow them to have cases together :rolleyes:

Keeping the faith for season 5 :D

I'm still living!!! Well maybe not since my nickname is Corpse -the name explains it all, no i'm not corpse like just interested in dead bodies and skulls- anyway great pics and I liked the idea or locking H/Cal in a room together hee-hee, well bedtime for me night night xxxx

Grissom_Mad, i absolutely love your icon!! it is perfect, and i agree, notice mine, i say we keep them to the next season starts, then he wont leave, hey it worked with my "no babies" stuff, marisol is dead...so it might work :D

speaking of which, you guys all owe me a huge hug and tons of presents, which i will take in the form of awesome H/cal pics, because my protest was the one that made the writers kill off M, so paving the way for H and cal, so start showering me!! just joking you guys, the writers arent that stupid, ok maybe, but hey it all worked out(ill still take the pics though... :p)

thanks for the pics casp, those are awesome! i love the ones where they are sitting at tables because the way H holds his head makes it so that their heads are really close, they are so cute!! its killing me!!

palm, i dont exactly know what to say, i mean without you, this thread would be a lot less fun thats for sure, but brazilian, come on! :lol: thanks for the laugh, its always appreciated!

btw, why cant casp come here?

btw, why cant casp come here?

School's getting in the way...anyway I think we'll see Casper again from time to time.

I'd love to post some pics too but most if not all of them I've posted before and they're from those early seasons. We're lacking in recent caps of DuCaine that's for sure...and why?? Coz there ain't much of Ducaine moments! :angry:

So let's reminisce a bit.
H: I you look hard enough Cal, you'll see our future.
Side by side
Cal: Come over for dinner, I've cooked your favorite dish!
Okies, no one's looking. Let's go hide!
Cal: You've got ice-cream on your shirt. Let me lick it off...
The golden couple.
The perfect partners.
H: I can't open the door!
Cal: Oh, the Ducainers locked us in here.
Our little secret...teehee
H: Um...are you free tonight...would u like to go out for dinner...um...just the 2 of us?
H: No matter what, I will protect Calleigh!
H: Why's she looking like that? Did I forget her bday?

Awesome pictures! I love DuCaine! *runs off to go smack Ann* WE NEED MORE DUCAINE MOMENTS! *Whip cracking*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back