H/Cal #2: "Hot flashes. But that's just them" - DuCaine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah, Um, I'm not gonna lie to you. I was listening to "Baby Got Back" by Sir Mix Alot. And I must say, for some reason, I thought of H rapping this....
While Cal was ramdonly in the background with Alexx covering her ears going "COVER YOUR VIRGIN EARS!"

.... o_______O;;

haha, I can imagine H rapping that. And I can also imagine Cal dancing to it......:devil:

hey sorry Ducainers! Been away for a few days. I promise I'll come back tomorrow..no not now, I'm not back yet. It's my guinea pig talking on my behalf. I'll be back....... :cool:

No kidding. I can't keep dancing all night D:
Plus, H needs a little Cal lovin' and I forgot how to do innuendo at the moment.

Hey, DuCainers! Since things seemed a little HC...less...this season, I figured I'd bring in this for your viewing pleasure. I picked it up today at the grocery store--H and Cal are so love in this pic! :D
Vic

that is my absulute FAVORITE picture of those two, and look! It's dated on my birthday!(June 10th)

CSI_Grissom said:
OK ive got it, i just realised that H and cal are the perfect height for hugging each other! ok i know its sounds weird, but hey, the hug in "lost son" was perfect! she fits right into him

thats one thing i love about them, cal is small, and H is realitively big, but he really doesnt have to take care of her a lot because she is so strong, which is what H needs the most

one of the reasons i saw marisol as completely wrong for H was her neediness, H just doesnt have the time to take care of her, she needs a lot of attention, and thats something he is not able to give

cal, on the opther hand, doesnt need a lot of taking care of, she can handle herself, and as much as i want to see him take care of her, i am glad for his sake that he doesnt have to because her really doesnt need that

especially with whats going on right now, i hope that H comes back a little more open and a bit less macho in that he is willing to open up to cal, and for once, let someone help him

well there is my ramble, let me conclude by saying that H/cal rock, and they are one of my favorite ships!
Omigosh! You spoke my sentiments COMPLETELY!! :eek: See? DuCainers think alike yay!

I also noticed the perfect height for hugging. You see, they're meant to be together, it's a perfect match. One is incomplete without the other. No wonder H always ends up single again and Cal never felt completely happy with any man she was with.

Exactly, exactly...Aerosol is...wait...WAS ;) too much of a victim and that kind of character is not what H needs. No doubt it's in him to protect others but in terms of love and a relationship, he needs someone who's strong and is able to take care of herself and yet, is womanly and has a subtle vulnerability for love. I'm of course talking about Calleigh. :rolleyes:

And yes iheartnickcath, the Matrix will work just fine. The Matrix is an endless realm of possibility which means we can input anything and if things do go wrong or not as we'd like it, we can change it. :D The most important thing is...take all the phones away so they can't come back...but then, maybe they don't even wanna come back hehe!

Thanks for the cover image CrazyVictoria! Oooh...just look at their eyes.

Oooo am I right in saying that is a Canadian TV mag?? Gotta love those Canadians :D (my brother is married to one and lives there!!)
There are cool things about this pic, cause it's facts about all 3 CSI's and the cover is out two favourite folks, that has to be a sign ;)
They do look adorable together, and I though that about the hugging heights too :cool:

I agree with everyone, H has to have a stronger woman, he spends his whole life looking after victims and protecting them, he needs someone strong enough to love him and take care of his needs as well, when you are giving out all the time you have to come home to someone who will give back to you....must be Cal I'm talking about :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back