H/Cal #2: "Hot flashes. But that's just them" - DuCaine

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha, I love small things like that that no one else understands. That's why I wish you ppl all were like, five minutes away from me because then we could all laugh together!

can you imagine if we all lived in the same apartment building or something, if we had any neighbors, boy would they get mad, we would be up all night looking at pics and laughing like crazy, i cant even begin to think about how crazy it would be... :lol:

i love those moments in the day when something that seems to refer to H/cal, they make me laugh so hard and i usually get a big stupid grin on my face, my friends used to look at me weird, but now they just call me crazy and ignore me

i found a pic where they are wearing, basically, matching clothes, but the cutest part is the matching "hands-on-hips" pose, aww... i bet H taught cal how to do that

DuCaine3.jpg

You wopuldn't be able to stand me if I was near you all. Because everything I'd be like "Ducaine! Ducaine! Ducaine!" like a parrot and I bet ONE of you would end up killing me. Just to get H and Cal on the case. Oh and would it be elaborate. That type of crime where they have to spend HOURS together. In a small apartment.

With candles lit. Make sure there's candles. And a dimmer switch!

lol ^^ that can be your death wish. "I want Calleigh and Horatio to have a nice evening alone with candles and a dim light setting!" I can just picture it now, Calleigh finds a note on the floor that says that.

Cal: Look H, this girl's last wish was for us to have dinner.
H: Well, we have to respect her wishes don't we?
Cal: *smirks*

Omigosh!!! Perfect pic of DuCaine! Double hands on hips! :eek: Gotta snag that one!

If we all live nearby...that'd be...dangerous...I guess the first thing we'd all do is march to Ann D's doorstep. :devil:

I'm going off to bed, to see if I can get a DuCaine dream too. :p I'll see if I'm free tomorrow. If yes, I can try photoshopping the SOJ on Cal.

oh, how cute! mini-H with sunnies, that would be the cutest thing ever!

if they had a kid, what do you think he/she would be like? and what would they look like...? :D

Probably be a little hell-raiser with an accent. Oh wait, that's someone else.
I meant Red-haired kid who has an attraction to sunglasses WITH an accent.

hey guys i finally found my way to the shipper central :D

CSI_Grissom said:

i found a pic where they are wearing, basically, matching clothes, but the cutest part is the matching "hands-on-hips" pose, aww... i bet H taught cal how to do that

:lol: i like to know what else happened in that "how-to-put-your-hands-on-your-hips-like-horatio" lesson :D

zippy said:
My fellow DuCainers...as promised...tadaaaaa!!!!!

It's official!
Another proof.
Yep my boy, but you got the hands' directions wrong, I say down not up. Hip is down, not up.

Enjoy peeps.

I got the baby pic from Google. Plz don't use it elsewhere k...I might get whacked for that.

zips, these are hilarious! :lol: But I must adimt Cal looks great with H's SOJ! :eek: Well, she always looks amazing, but... :D

And mini-H is so cute! :cool: AWWW!

I actually can picture them having a baby girl (in my dreams Emily Sara Caine sounds soooo nice!) with red hair and huge green eyes (lol, Irish style rulez!) and a passion for guns :lol:

Emily: Dad?
H: Yes, honey?
Emily: Where do guns come from?
H: Guns? Well, there are people who make them and then send them to shops where other people can buy them.
Emily: Huh, I see. Can I have one?
H: When you won't be a beautiful child anymore, but you'll be a beautiful woman like Mommy.
Emily: And where do babies come from?
H: Er, actually... You see, Mommies and Daddies... They... Uh, when they love each other, they... Er... CALLEIGH!

:lol:

:lol: CD I can SO imagine that :lol: But then I like red hair with blue eyes. So maybe we can also have a baby boy with red hair and blue eyes. Then remember there's Bob and Bullet, the DuCaine's cats? Wheee...happy family! When the children grow up, the DuCaine family will form a world rescue team and us DuCainers can be secret agents in different countries. All hands on hips and all SOJ-ed. :lol:

And a warm welcome sienna! You found us, the DuCainers. I'd also like to know what happened in that "how-to-put-your-hands-on-your-hips-like-horatio" lesson. I think Palm hid a camera when H was teaching Cal. She might've seen something, right Palm?....Palm????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back