H/Cal #2: "Hot flashes. But that's just them" - DuCaine

Status
Not open for further replies.
ilovegrissom1 said:
I'm not really sure why she didn't go. I always wondered that. I remember her saying that she wasn't going, but I don't think she ever said why. It probably pained her too much to see her beloved H marrying another woman, one that he didn't really love noless.
Aye! I'm loving the way you think Catts!

Eh hello everyone! *waves* Ahhh, what good hands the thread is in now! I'm seeing so many things that I've never seen while I was still active here: Day-to-day posts! :eek:

Hehe, nah, just kidding.
As for Emily being on 'Jerry McGuire', it is true. She was on that movie. Only for a fleeting moment but what-tha-heck! She's there ain't she? :lol:

Apologies for coming here without bearing any gifts. *looks around guiltily* I just needed to see this thread after years of separation!

I'll answer that question about what I would do if I were the writer :devil:

I'll drop the soap. I'll have H return to 'normal'. The caring, understanding, calm and cool H. Then I'll have Calleigh's dad get into another drunk driving accident. Horatio will be on her case. Then Yelina returns with news that Raymond wants to see him in private. The two brothers meet and Raymond tells H to marry Yelina because Ray dosen't love Yelina anymore. Not to mention Ray knows about his brother's feelings for his wife. H is shocked and gets a visit from Yelina one late night shift.

Y: So, you've talked to Raymond?
H: I have and the news he bear was one that I was not expecting.
Y: *frowns*
H: *stares* He told you?
Y: *nods* Yes. He did. And you seem pretty shocked about the whole news when all this time, it was really what both you and I want.
H: Yelina, I..
*phone rings*..*Casper curses*
Y: We'll talk later. *smiles and leaves*

Horatio ponders on what to do. As he worked on Calleigh's case, he began to analyze his feelings. Calleigh comes in bearing a cup of coffee and some snacks. Telling him to rest for a while and not work too hard. Feelings collide and one day he froze. He runs to his brother and tells him:
"I'M IN LOVE WITH CALLEIGH!"

The rest, as they say, is history.

Of course, I have many other ways on how to hook these two up. If it ain't something as horrendous as Ray asking H to marry Y, then it'll be something more dramatic. Less direct and more fluff. :devil: Keep on shipping mates!

*poofs*

-Casper

Is it history, or would it be fact!? Duh duh duuuuuuuuh!
yeah, it's too early in the morning.

I mean, at this time, H wouldn't even be making Cal breakfast at this point.

Ooooo Casp good to see you popping your head back in :D I like that scenario!!

But really H should wake up and know that who has been there for him all along, although there cases together have become less, actually at some of the hardest times, Cal has been right there!
Think, 'After the Fall', 'Under Suspicsion', 'Lost Son', when it hurts most who is picking up the pieces, and in fact when the times get hard and Cal is not there, that is when he acts un-Horatio like 'Freaks and Tweaks' 'One of our own'
Very telling I believe ;)

Oh did I just see Casper floating around??

I just wannt show my loyal support to DuCaine coz at 1.43am, I'm experiencing a system shutdown...I'll talk more tomorrow! I mean later today.

yay! casp is back! good to see you, you were being more invisible than the real casper! ok that was corny, but whatever, im glad your back, even if nots for long :)

zippy you and me should lock them in abandoned warehouse! there is no way out and the walls are closing in on them, oh wait thats indiana jones, anyways somehow they lost their cellphones and there is no way for them to be found so they have to get out themselves, and we could turn the air-conditioning on so it gets really cold and H has to make sure cal stays warm... ok dont worry i am having total G thoughts, so no worries

that would be my senario if i could write an ep

so zip, know any abandoned warehouses... :lol:

Lol, Zippy, DuCaine never sleeps for me. If I'm thinking of something DuCaine at 5 in the morning, I don't care if my mom yells at me for waking her up, I need to make these things known! lol

CSI_G, better still, throw them into the Matrix, take away all the phones so they can't get back and us here will program them so they start living those DuCaine fanfics :lol: And...what's next??? Get your fav seat on the couch and somebody grab some popcorns!!! :lol:

^^ perfect zip! :lol: i love it! then to get back they have to tack the blue pill(promise to get married) or they take the pink pill and stay there forever, wait, maybe they wouldnt want to come back, i mean if they have each other, what else do they need and then they could get away from us, hmm... what do we do then?... :lol:

iheartnickcath trust me, i have tried to make them let me write an ep! ive done everything i can! :lol:

they just keep coming up with excuses "like they arent ready" and then sometimes they go off about me being crazy or something, i dont know, i just tune them out, but dont worry, ill keep trying... :devil:

in the mean time, i guess i have to content myself to writing my fanfic, and reading others, speaking of which, casp... hint, hint... :p

iheartnickcath said:
You keep trying, cause you rock! :D

thanks, as do you, and i do try, i cant make any promises, but i wont stop bugging them until they let, but like i said, until then fanfic will have to do... ;)

*cue tumbleweed scene through ghost town...*

you guys are quiet! whats up?

oh well, i guess that means i get to ramble then, hey you brought it upon yourself, so get ready!

wait i dont have anything to ramble about because you guys wont post... except for iheartnickcath of course :D

OK ive got it, i just realised that H and cal are the perfect height for hugging each other! ok i know its sounds weird, but hey, the hug in "lost son" was perfect! she fits right into him

thats one thing i love about them, cal is small, and H is realitively big, but he really doesnt have to take care of her a lot because she is so strong, which is what H needs the most

one of the reasons i saw marisol as completely wrong for H was her neediness, H just doesnt have the time to take care of her, she needs a lot of attention, and thats something he is not able to give

cal, on the opther hand, doesnt need a lot of taking care of, she can handle herself, and as much as i want to see him take care of her, i am glad for his sake that he doesnt have to because her really doesnt need that

especially with whats going on right now, i hope that H comes back a little more open and a bit less macho in that he is willing to open up to cal, and for once, let someone help him

well there is my ramble, let me conclude by saying that H/cal rock, and they are one of my favorite ships!

Wait, I loved that hug. It was so cute. I was just AWW

I think he will let Cal help him, just right now, he wants to solve everything, and then he'll come back, Do you think Cal's going with them or staying in Miami?

I was just thinking of that this morning when I saw a picture of them! She fits perfectly under his chin! I love that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back