H/Cal #2: "Hot flashes. But that's just them" - DuCaine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Palm said:
Oooh! She can be the matchmaker fairy! And manipulate them to get together by going:
"Hey H, Cal's looking for you in the Lab."
And then run and find Calleigh and go:
"Hey, Cal, H's looking for you in the lab."

And when they get in the lab, she'll lock the door quickly and get everyone away from that door. And she'll do it by threatening them with the blackmail pictures she got at the Christmas Party! Because EVERYONE has something they did bad at the Christmas party...

:lol: I can see that! She really should just lock them in a room together. :D

Alexx sees them talking about evidence/suspect, and sneaks and locks one door, gets Eric to lock the other..Calleigh and H realize it, and tries to open the doors, and Alexx shakes her head, "Nope not until you kiss her already!"

I still like Palm's better.

Yeah. You just need to make sure that H doesn't have anything that can jimmy the lock open. Like keys or a credit card or ... clothes.
You know what that means. Same goes for Calleigh. Door needs to be locked, dammit.

And I accidentally just ran into the fridge so Imagonnagoliedown.

^^ lock them in a room, i love it!

i say that if Alexx wont, we should... :lol: anybody willing to join to me?

that would be awesome if they got stuck in some small room or something like that and had to wait there for awhile before anyone could get them out, who kows what would happen then...

Alexx is the perfect matchmaker, i can totally see her talking to a dead body and planning how she is going to get H and cal together, i mean ducky does it like crazy, but thats a different show, so im done now

What?! EP's in Jerry McGuire?? I did watch that movie but that was years ago before I even know who EP is.

CSI_G I can join you! When are you gonna lock them in? I'll make sure I clear the room for anything they could use to pry open the door.

H and Cal have to realise how rubbish and complicated there personal relationships have been till now and realise they belong together
That's true. Both of them went out with all the wrong matches...hey!! Look at each other, not anywhere else!

I like the idea of Alexx being the matchmaker too. Remember Casper's fanfic? ;) Alexx could talk to H about the death of Aerosol and then point out to him that someone's been there for him ALL the time and he's so blind he couldn't see and that's...CALLEIGH!!! She is waiting for him!

oh yes I miss Casp around here :( she could write a great script fo Alexx to hook up H and Cal ;)

Oh was watching 'Kill Zone' this evening, just great DuCaine overload, bring back season one banter :rolleyes:

Palm said:
Yeah. You just need to make sure that H doesn't have anything that can jimmy the lock open. Like keys or a credit card or ... clothes.
You know what that means. Same goes for Calleigh. Door needs to be locked, dammit.

And I accidentally just ran into the fridge so Imagonnagoliedown.

Thats what you get for laughing at me getting hit by the meter.

Anyways..

In my world, H and Cal wouldn't have a key to get out. :p

The fridge jumped in my way! Tricky bastard...

I think in everyone's world, there would be no key to get out of the lab. Well, there would, but... um... yeah, I'm not gonna proceed because it involves adult subject matter and Viewer Discretion cannot be advised. Well it can, but that's basically a mood killer for H and Cal.

Wheee Kill Zone was a great DuCaine episode. Ahhh those days...with just H and Cal...and no one else to interfere...*dreams*

We have so few episodes for those two.....
I say we revolt with a good old fashioned tire fire in their parking lot.

Oh Palm, if you are thinking what I am thinking, then you are one dirty H/Cal shipper :devil:

Yeah, I like that idea though, of the key hidden in *ahem* yeah....

*eyebrow raise* You diggin into my thoughts? How'd you get in my head?! Was it Chuck Norris? Did he tell you!
*hit with frying pan*

So, anyways, apparently we have gotten into the plot of throwing H and Cal in the lab and locking them. Mwahahaha! But I need a glass cutter. They need airholes for ventilation. That room can get pretty steamy when in use.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back