H/Cal #2: "Hot flashes. But that's just them" - DuCaine

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont want it exactly like LV did it because as much as i did love it, i would have liked to see how it happened, and maybe we will see a bit more next season, and im not complaining, dont get me wrong, but with H/cal, i would really want to see it all unfold

i volunteer to kick H in the shins if starts hitting on Yelina... :lol:

with the whole wedding thing, who was there? is the better question, they didnt really show it to us and i got the feeling that it was really just a private thing, not really anybody there but H, M and eric, so i dont know if thats why cal didnt go, but i definitly like the "she couldnt stand to see him marry someone else" idea better

ilovegrissom1 said:
I'm not really sure why she didn't go. I always wondered that. I remember her saying that she wasn't going, but I don't think she ever said why. It probably pained her too much to see her beloved H marrying another woman, one that he didn't really love noless.
Hmm...yeah it could be. That makes sense! Awww...that must've hurt her bad. But it's ok, Aerosol's gone. I'd also like to see everything unfold but maybe not too obvious at first. I want it to be subtle yet you can see something's going on between them and then in the finale, they confess!!! :lol:

Show him the money!
Wtf! :lol:

ilovegrissom1 said:
OMG.....Palm, you absolutely crack me up!

I have no idea how, that's what makes it so fun X3
And obviously, Zippy hasn't seen Jerry McGuire, WHICH CALLEIGH IS IN FOR LIKE 2 SECONDS and I was like "WTF! It's Calleigh!?!? Why isn't she on H right about now?" and I got yelled at for being a idiot. Oh, and the crippling incompetance.

But she was in it and I screamed. And she was fluffing her hair and I got into a rant about why she never does that at the office. Who DOESN'T want to touch their hair suggestively to signal that H needs to step it up a notch!? D:

Calleigh's so adoreable..Maybe she didn't want to go to the wedding so she couldn't yell, "Get away from my man, bitch!"

Palm is EP really in 'Jerry Maguire'? I don't remember it :eek:

Oh I can see why Cal wouldn't go to H's wedding but she was very sweet when she handed him the champaigne :) She just knew Aerosol was going to die and she was starting the groundwork for the shoulder to cry on effort.

H and Cal have to realise how rubbish and complicated there personal relationships have been till now and realise they belong together ;)

Yeah she is. She's one of the girlfriends that tells him he needs to not be alone in the video and I was like "Sick! Yes he does!"
But enough about that horrible, horrible movie.

or H's wedding to Aersol. Little tramp. *cough* Sorry but he's all "I finally found Happiness" and she's all "Oh yeah, before I met you, I went out with the people trying to kill you. But it's NOT_MY_FAULT." and you watch his heart break and Calleigh's heart break because his did and Nobody gets any cake except Alexx because she's always left alone down in the creepy basement with corpses for friends.

Palm I absolutely love you.

I can just imagine Alexx in the basement talking to Aresol's dead body about how she was stupid and childish and how her death was a miracle. lol

:lol: Alexx being cruel? Oh, the irony!

She'll do it. I'll ESP it to her. I'm doing it right now...
And now I gave myself a headache..

^^ palm you are so random, im not sure how you do it either but you crazk me up too!

I wonder what would go through Alexx's mind when she did the autopsy on M, i have always thought she had a bit of wish for cal and H to get together, i mean she is already married, so whats she got to do but marry off other people? :lol:

i think it would be cool if Alexx was involved in finally getting H and cal to admit their feelings for each other, she almost acts like a mother to the whole team, i love her

i hope we dont have to wait forever for those two to wise up

Oooh! She can be the matchmaker fairy! And manipulate them to get together by going:
"Hey H, Cal's looking for you in the Lab."
And then run and find Calleigh and go:
"Hey, Cal, H's looking for you in the lab."

And when they get in the lab, she'll lock the door quickly and get everyone away from that door. And she'll do it by threatening them with the blackmail pictures she got at the Christmas Party! Because EVERYONE has something they did bad at the Christmas party...

Oh yes palm I like the way you think, Christmas party photos of H and Cal have got to be hanging around, it's inevitable ;)

I like the idea of Alexx playing matchmaker, I think she'd do it really well, she is just that sort of person. C'mon Alexx bash their heads together :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back