H/Cal #2: "Hot flashes. But that's just them" - DuCaine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, could you add a bit more content to your posts? Here's a question: If you were the writer of Miami, how would you get Horatio and Calleigh together? Or would you prefer to see them together in fan fiction, but not in canon?

Sorry boss.

I'd have Horatio ask her to dinner, and of course she'd say yes, and let them go out to dinner and dancing and maybe a soft kiss. :D Either one, is perfectly fine with me, to be honest.

Hmm...if I'm a writer of CSI:M, I'd first of all acknowledge that H/Cal have superb chemistry. In S5, H will still be mourning the loss of Aerosol. So Cal as always should be the support for H. She didn't have a lot of screentime in S4, so as a writer, I'd give her more moments to be with H, having scenes where Cal helps H with cases just like in S1 and at the end of each episode, to give them some heart to heart talk. For eg. having H talk to Cal about what he's going through emotionally. Then as the season progresses, I'll have them both growing closer and closer yessss!!! :p I personally don't mind having Yelina back and Yelina will always be special to H. But she's his sister-in-law, they can't develop a relationship with Ray still around. So I'll make H grow fonder and closer to Cal based on trust, respect, openness and of course love.

Cal: So here's a list of names for our future kids!!!

Okies, I'm off to feed myself some DuCaine fluff!

[insertdance] It's your birthday, yuh-huh, happy birthday, CalleighDucaine!

*slap*
So, y'know, if I was a writer, I'd still feed everyone all that flirting which they used to do, but make it actually act as an imply instead of "We sound dirty but don't realize it."
They'd realize it if I wrote, man.

I wanted to slap you..Spoil my fun.

They wouldn't know you'd write, because you'd put it on the pay-perview channel.

Happy birthday CalleighDuCaine!

sorry i havent been around lately, again, i have missed so mcuh fun, you guys just keep on trucking! :lol:

casp, in regards to the fic you were talking about writing a page or two back, if you are still open to ideas, i would want to see H be married for a bit longer, cal has to deal, then M dies, H learns she was a loser and using him, gets sad and then cal helps him, so it wouldnt really be going off pervious fic(which was amazing!), but think it would be cool, i would write it myself, but i am alreadly busy with a H/cal fic, i am hoping to get it up soon so you guys can read it

if i were the writers, i would go along the lines they appear to be going on now, H goes to Brazil, does some H stuff, you know what i mean, comes back, still sad, spends the season getting better and returning to the real H, all the while getting closer to cal, the biggest thing that i want is the real H back, because if i were cal, i would have a harder time loving the weird H we have now, so for the next season if all we got was H being H, i would be cool, i can wait for H/cal

oh ya happy b-day CDC! i love your fic! and your avy... :lol:

Ah I 'm back, I've been here, there and evrywhere this week, but have to keep going now we have lost Casp so it's all active when she returns ;)

Firstly I never answered the how did I get on this ship question!!
Actually I started H/Y ship so searched around for some fanfic, there wasn't too much but read some H/C fanfic and loved it, and it worked so well especially when I thought of the season one dynamic and the chemistry between them, so I switched!!
How do I keep going, wtach DVD's season one and read all the fanfic I can get, I love it ;) Of course I visit here too :D

As for how to get them together, Cal definately needs to pick up the pieces of the mourning H, give him a shoulder to cry on, bring that smile back with the old flirty banter and he will realise that actually he depends on her and loves her all along :lol:

Happy Birthday CDC! Mines in nine days...soo excited lol

Hmmm

If anyone watches the LV CSI, that's how I would want it to be done in Miami with H and Cal. I love the fact that they eased into it. There were some cute moments that hinted into GSR, and there were others that totally sent it spiraling in a diffrent direction, but it didn't surprise us in the end. That's how I want it to be done. Hinted at until they finally decide to bring it out of the closet and then ease into how their relationship develops.

Yes! Hinted at it until the season finale and then it'll be carried on till the following season!

Great to see you back liz. Did you read the DuCaine fluff from CDC? It was 100% fluffiness. Btw, Happy Birthday CDC. I wished you in the bday thread but anyway here's wishing you all the good things again.

I missed the humor of S1. CSI:M has become too heavy now. Maybe in S5, Cal can bring back some humor and cheer him(H) up. Hmm...I think I read somewhere that someone asked Cal if she's going to attend H's wedding with Aerosol and she said no. Anyone knows what's the reason? I mean as colleagues you'd attend your colleague's wedding too right? And H/Cal are more than just colleagues. They're friends. So I'm quite surprised she didn't go to the wedding.

I'm not really sure why she didn't go. I always wondered that. I remember her saying that she wasn't going, but I don't think she ever said why. It probably pained her too much to see her beloved H marrying another woman, one that he didn't really love noless.

Oh yes CDC I meant to say, great chapter I loved the H/C fluffiness, I thought it was really funny when Cal started crying for no reason, H was very sweet. Keep it coming it's great :D

ilovegrissom1 said:
I'm not really sure why she didn't go. I always wondered that. I remember her saying that she wasn't going, but I don't think she ever said why. It probably pained her too much to see her beloved H marrying another woman, one that he didn't really love noless.

:( awws, Cals.

*rolls around* Everyone wants to slap me, Iheartnickcath. My cat did it with his paw and now I have a disfiguring scar on me to remind myself what happens when you step on his tail.

ANYHOO
Ah, with Aersol gone and Yelina being married, I think the only option here is Cal. Because hitting on a married woman is wrong. And punishable by shin-kicking.
Besides! Who else has been so loyal to him after all those years? If Jerry McGuire can marry out of Loyalty, so can H!

Show him the money!

Thats what you get for stepping on his tail :p .. "Show Him the Money" I bet Cal's could show him a thing or two. :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back