H/Cal #2: "Hot flashes. But that's just them" - DuCaine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey DuCainers! I'm so sorry I didn't post here yesterday. I wanted to but my computer kept hanging on me. So I'm sad to say that I shall depart from Talk CSI temporarily. I really, really hate to be away from THIS THREAD OF ALL THE OTHER THREADS! I've also got school to concentrate on and it's getting tougher by the day.

I'll really miss all of you! I won't be on here but I'll sometimes be on MSN. I'll PM you lot my email. But of course, I'll try to pop in once in a while.

Thanks for keeping the DuCaine love alive and please, keep it alive till the end of time.

Signing off.

-Casper
Erin, I knew this day would come. :(

But...but... UWWWAH!
If you don't come back, I'll send Bill Clinton after you! and trust me... that's one person you DONT want knowing you.....

:eek: Oh, nooo!! Casper! We need you here! DuCaine need you! Palm, send Bill Clinton quick quick! Or...George Bush! Michael Jackson!

Well...you DID say temporarily...so I hope you'll be back soon and can find time for DuCaine at least.

*sigh* we didn't have enough of them in S4. Yelina's coming back in S5 I believe...so please please SAVIOR just give us more DuCaine to hope for........

There's no need to knock other characters/ships whilst supporting your preferred ship CalleighDuCaine. Thanks. :)

We try to discourage that approach as it can create animosity between ships, which we really do not like to see.

I prefer the Bill Clinton approach. Makes you get more nervous and wear more layers of clothing.

Yelina's coming back? Hm.
As long as Aersol's out, I'm fine.

That is such a cute picture, he looks like he's bowing to her!.

H bows to Calleigh
Cal: Not that I don't like it and all, but I'm just swabbing your hand.

I can't help being evil D:
It runs in my naturally idiotic salad.....

Yeah. Can't think straight right now. But I <3 that picture!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back