H/Cal #2: "Hot flashes. But that's just them" - DuCaine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Palm said:
Dude, they have so much Chemistry that it puts my Chemistry teacher to shame.

That was great, Palm :lol:

Guys, I'm writing the next chap of my fic and it's going to be a total HC fluffness... I'm getting too soapy, but I need to see something sweet.

Edit: speaking about fluffness...

Cal: Honey, behave yourself now, the script says I have to speak Spanish in this scene."

H: *Damn, if she speaks Spanish I won't be able to control myself. I'll have to do to her what Gomez does to Morticia when she speaks French!*

Sackheim: *WTF? They're already flirting? It's just the pilot!*

^ OMG :lol: :lol: *dries tears* Dude! That is just friggin' hilarious man! Ahahaha! Gomez and Morticia! *LAUGHS!* You're awesome at this! Keep em coming please! :lol:

Alright! A new chapter and don't talk about your English because it really is fine. Okay? Hehe. Too forceful at times. And thanks for updating us eh.

CSIsMANIAC said:
I think they would have a daughter named Darla or Carla or Sharlina or something with an R in it because Cal likes to dRawl!
Oh my friggin' gaaawwddd Casper!! I posted in the kids' names thread and at first I put the name Carla Caine for the girl too! But then I thought Cheryl sounds good too and I changed that. So maybe Carla would be better huh? Coz 2 of us DuCainers already thought of the same name. What do the rest of you think?
And for the boy I just named him Horatio Caine Jr. :lol: Gotta keep that unique name.

Ok, going off to read CD's ff.

ETA:
:lol: Silly me. I thought the ff was done. Went there and saw nothing. Came back here and reread CD's post. I'm too eager you see. Btw, I hate that Sackheim guy! He reminds me so much of Stewart Otis!

Oh CDC brilliant, I laughed a lot :lol:

I love that Spanish scene fron the pilot it is probably one of my favourite H/C scenes and made all the better with your captions ;)

Looking forward to the fic, I love H/C fluff, it's my favourite thing :D

Eheheheh, Carla Caine sounds marvellous so I guess they could name their daughter that. As for a boy, that would do too Erin. 'Cept, H will be getting all mixed up with Raymond Caine Junior and Horatio Caine Junior. He'll be calling BOTH the boys Junior! Lol!

Hey peeps! *looks around* Uhm, peep.

You lot are not gonna believe the DREAM I had last night man! It was so awesome, it left me hating myself when I woke. Haaaaaa.........YES, it was of DuCaine.

It must have been from one of the episodes because the whole set and scene looked so crikey familiar! They were talking in the lab. Talking about their relationship and what they are actually feeling for each other. Then, all of a sudden, H leaned in and they kissed. As in, REALLY KISSED! I was like a camera, panning here and there to get a better view! Dude, I woke up with such vigour that my whole loft bed shook like crazy! But it left a spry and blissfull feeling after all the curses have been said. Haaaaaa.........they were so cute! I can just imagine! Again! *dreamssss...........*

Speaking of this blissful feeling I am feeling right now, I'll share this song:

'What a Difference a Day Made'

What a difference a day made
Twenty-four little hours
Brought the sun and the flowers
Where there used to be rain

My yesterday was blue, dear
Today I'm part of you, dear
My lonely nights are through, dear
Since you said you were mine

What a difference a day makes
There's a rainbow before me
Skies above can't be stormy
Since that moment of bliss, that thrilling kiss

It's heaven when you find romance on your menu
What a difference a day made
And the difference is you

:D :D

XDDDD Having dreams about your Ship. You know your obsessed when...
Eh. I've had them too. So I might as well kick myself for.... for. Um. Ummmmm.

I had something to say, honest! I just can't freaking remember.....aw Gawd D:

:lol: You guys never cease to crack me up!

Casper you ARE obsessed! :p I don't have any DuCaine dream yet, so does it make me less of a DuCainer??? :(

Perfect caps for perfect captions CD. I seriously think that's what actually happened in that episode! Can't wait for your ff.

Lol! I know man and I don't even feel a single guilt in me for actually BEING Obsessed over some ship! :eek:.

Well then, this talk have brought in my mind, a question!

First:
When did you FIRST realized that you were destined to be DuCaine shipper? And I'm not talking about what episode inspired you. Just that feeling you get when you see DuCaine in a scene :D :D.

Secondly:
What have been keeping your spirits and loyalty going with regards of the lack of DuCaine in the recent seasons? Is it the DuCaine thread? The FanFiction? Your true and perpetual love for DuCaine? All of the above? Give us your opinion.

For me, they're simple:

First:
I have always known that I had a thing for DuCaine. Eversince I saw an episode of CSI Miami. I was initially a die-hard HoYay shipper. I thought those two were meant to be together. But then I saw this thread and realized that there are people who share the same view towards DuCaine as I do. In the beginning, I have also went all out just to find DuCaine FF. I read several wonderful masterpieces and fell in love with the two. I got addicted and now I'm having dreams about them. =s. :lol:!

Secondly:
I would say 'All of the above'. I have never thought of actually feeling such loyalty towards one ship. And I've never actually thought of them as a non-compatible couple. They are two of my favourite people on CSI Miami. I've had some doubts before. Thinking how could H get with Cal. Then I dropped the thought and began focussing on their natural chemistry. I love it! And it's addictive! So bring em on Ann D!

First:
Oh, I can't remember exactly when was the first moment. I just knew whenever I saw H/Cal's interaction(even from the beginning in Cross-Jurisdiction) that there's something there. Something like a silent chemistry buzzing around them. But it has always stayed in a far corner of my mind. Each time there's a scene between them, I find myself thinking "Hmm...could they..." or "they look so perfect together"...seriously, if Cal tells H that she's in love with him, I think H will reciprocate. So it was only when I visited Shipper Central and saw a thread for H/Cal that I realized I wasn't the only one thinking of DuCaine love. That made me really happy!

Secondly:
What kept me loyal to DuCaine shipping is the possibility and hope that there could be more than just colleagues or friends between them. The DuCaine thread is a kind of support for me. I hardly go to read ff because of time constraint and the only ones I read are the ones written by Casper and CDC. I wanna keep the spirit of DuCaine love alive as long as possible!

First:

Um, I'm honestly undecided ship wise, but I do think they have a great chemistry with each other.

Secondly:

Palm and ilovegrissom1 their my support group, lol. We have DuCaine in I think both RP's so far.

1st:

Oh, well, I'm a multishipper with Cal, but H is such a sweet man and I've always thought he and Cal would make a great couple. The very first CSI episode I saw was Golden Parachute and it was three years ago. I watched it because everyone was on the couch, totally enthralled by this show, and I decided to join. I remember the first thing I thought at the end of the ep was "Hey, the redhead and the blondie have chemistry!" and since then I've been waiting for them to open their eyes *hints at writers*.

2nd:

I've already admitted I'm a multishipper, but it's just because I love all the three guys in Miami (H, Eric and Ryan) and I think everyone of them would be good with Calleigh, but H-man is just... Him! So, yes, I read (and write :D) DuCaine fics, I dream of them together (don't ask, I just did. More than once, actually. And, yes, I do need to get out more. Definitely.) and stuff like that.
Well, I think I should have begun with:
"Hi, my name is Luna (that's what my friends call me), I'm 19 and I'm a DuCaine addict. I'm not here to be cured, but only to spread the holy faith in DuCaine. Have you already accepted DuCaine as your own saviour?"
Ok, I'll drop it, I shouldn't ramble around when I'm waiting for my saviour to come (i.e.: CSI:Miami is going to begin).

Yay! Support! X3

Okay, FIRST:
I realized it when I was reading through the website "The Lonely Road" and there was this one HOT fic with them in an Elevator. That raised my interest and I started to become a rabid idiot.

Second:
My love of writing naughty fics that make people go "Gawd, your sick. sendmesomeatblahblah@whatever.com!" (which has actually happened once) and basically me being over dramatic and ripping apart everything from if they look at each other to some sort of naughty "See YOU in the ballistics lab" type thing.

Oh and the Cocai- wait. My lawyers on line one...

haha. Yeah, rps are usually the things that keep me sane over hiatus. And yes, I'm breaking the whole first...second thing lol......cuz I'm cool like that.

Lynn is my rp love! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back