H/Cal #2: "Hot flashes. But that's just them" - DuCaine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Palm said:
Meow meow! 8D
Bob and Bullet have their say!
Omg, those two are the H and Cal of the cat world! Solving crimes for the poor kitten.
Hey that reminds me of a Japanese anime movie called The Cat Returns.

Thanks guys for loving the interview, I was just doing my job at the DuCaine Daily. ;)

Edited to add:
Oh no! What shall I wear to the wedding??!!

We absolutely have to be all dressed up for the event! There's gonna be a lot of famous people and plenty of champagne... I wonder if H is going to wear his sunnies even at the wedding... Oh, why do I wonder? Of course he is! :lol:

Edit: and maybe Cal is going to carry a gun under the dress... just in case when the priest gets to the sentence "If there be anyone that objects to this union etc..." if anyone does stand up to object she can shoot him/her (but I'm sure I'd do it before her!) :D

Oh boy oh boy! I wonder what Alexx will wear and Frank! Is he gonna come with that orange tie again? :lol:

:lol: It's a deal then. I'll bring the shotgun. You'll bring the gun CDC. :D.

In fact, like Joey in 'Friends', I'LL be the priest. Then I'll say, "If anyone objects to this matrimony, please speak now and forever have your head blown off.....Anyone? Very well. Let's get on with the ceremony."

Grr! No one messes with DuCaine! :D

CSIsMANIAC said:
:lol: It's a deal then. I'll bring the shotgun. You'll bring the gun CDC. :D.

Fine. I'll update my shopping list:

- veggies
- cereals
- milk
- evening dress for DuCaine marriage
- gun (it has to match with the dress!!!)

I wonder what the cashier will say when I'll hand her my new pink revolver :lol:

Alright, I'll give it a try.

Catts: H, Cal, thank you for meeting with me today.

Cal: Pleasure to be here Jess, we love talking about our marriage plans.

H: Well...she does

Cal: Honey, you know just as much as I do that you love talking about it.

Catts: Ahem, so Calleigh, what does your dress look like.

Cal: Oh, it's a beautiful dress that is pure white, it fits my figure, and then poofs out at the bottom. It's a halter top with sequins that go down the the waist, and there is a bow on the back. It's my dream dres.

Catts: That sounds wonderful, and you Horatio?

H: I plan on wearing a fully white tux, with my sunglasses of Justice, which I have gotten "Calleigh DuCaine" engraved on the side, with the picture of a gun.

Catts: Wow, you must really love her H

H: More than anything in the world

Catts: So you said Calleigh, that you wanted me to be your maid of honor, were you being completely serious?

Cal: Of course, and all the other DuCainers are going to be my bridesmaids.

Catts: That's very thoughtful of you Calleigh

H: That's my Bullet Girl...always a sweetheart.

Cal: *Blushes*

H: *Takes her into a passionate kiss*

Catts: Anyway, thanks for doing the interview with me, I'll be going now. *Snaps a picture and leaves them to their privacy.

Haha, how did you like it?

^^ :lol: perfect!

sorry i have been away, been a bit busy...

thanks for the interview with H on the previous page casp! i was thinking more along the lines of a date with him and we randomly brought up calleigh, but hey, it works for me! :lol:

i am also absolutely in love with your icon casp, when i saw it i just started laughing and then almost planted a big kiss on the screen, almost :lol: thats pretty amazing, i love those two, i actually usually agree with simon, which is weird, because everyone else just boos him, well back to the subject at hand...

i loved the pics at the top of the page too, the one with calleigh on the ground and H has his gun drawn, that was pretty funny, and i know from the look in cal's eyes that she was having the hardest time not tackling H, heck i was having trouble and its just a picture! :lol:

Catts, the interview was great! Ahaha! Love the sunnies part! How great would it be to actually have that in the show. Sunnies with 'Calleigh DuCaine' engraved on it. Whooooo..... :D

Lol! No problemo CSI_G. Glad you could pop in here again. You wanted a date with H!? Calleigh will come after you and blow your brains off! :lol:

Simon is a meanie but according to Paula, he's a "cuddlebug". :lol: :devil:.

Cuddlebug. Oh my yes.
I wonder what Calleigh says about H's moods.

H: *shades of justice on as he glares at some poor idiot*
Frank: Wow, H's really angry today.
Cal: Oh, he's just a big fluffy puppy dog. *mumble* whowon'tleavemebeduring the night.
Frank: What!? o_O
Cal: ..Um. Que? Me no speaka da English....
Frank: o_O
Cal: ...*runs*

:lol: So hilarious!

Cal and I are just back from the boutique: the dress is ready! But she was sooo anxious when she tried it on!

Cal: Oh, no, I can't wear this! I look like... Like a...
CDC: Cal...
Cal: Like a whale dressed in white! I look terrible!
CDC: Cal, calm down, you're being ridic-
Cal: Shut up, you useless bridesmaid! I DO LOOK LIKE A SNOWBALL!
CDC: You're gorgeous.
Cal: I'm not.
CDC: Yes, you are.
Cal: No, I'm not.
CDC: No, you're not.
Cal: WTF are you saying? I look absolutely perfect! I'm the most beautiful bride in the world!
CDC: *She's so cute!*

Ahahah! Me no speaks da English!

Oyvey! Hilarious you people! Gosh I love you lot! I've been a little detached lately. Yeah, 'real life' is catching up quick. Hehe, I'll be back though. Don't worry. Where's Liz!? I want to see her interview! :lol: She'll probably dream of H too much to ask questions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back