H/Cal #2: "Hot flashes. But that's just them" - DuCaine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, just saw "Lost son" for the first time last night.

BALLED MY EYES OUT
and then squealed when they hugged lol

I was in a state of shock. And then this ectasy when they hugged. They should do it again. Behind the lockers! *shake fist*

Is anyone else thoroughly disgusted with the may sweeps episode? Particularly the second May sweeps episode the one where....*cough* anyone who read the spoilers would know what I'm talking about.

I find it so.... heartbreaking. I really do miss the old CSI Miami. Where Cal and H hung out in the back of the Hummer (aka Camp Fear with the leech) and the whole sexual tension that lingered over them..
=\

SNUGGLES!
Anyhoo. For the first pic you posted, Casp:

H: Is that a gun in your pocket or you just happy to see me?
Cal: ... I'm a girl.
H: *blink* Aw, [bleep]!!
Cal: *pat head*

The head patting must return!

I don't think the May sweep episodes are here yet. It's just speculation who the mole is and that it sounded a lot like it's gonna be a main cast and that everybody loves him/her. Calleigh is much loved so she's a candidate. I hate it really.

Edited:
Oh you guys meant the H/Aerosol bubbles! Damn...DC wanted that...so disappointed is all I can say about it. But I'm hoping for no baby.

I doubt Call will be the mole. If she is, she'd probably have a good reason. I mean, she's been through hell. Hagan killing himself in her lab, her having to take back her lab. Watching H make some *very* poor choices...

I think he should grab Calleigh and they'll ride off into the sunset in the Hummer...

Oh no! I don't want Cal to be the mole. I want her to be on the good side and alongside H. I'm hoping someone who is not esactly on the team to be the mole. I think that's impossible so I'm hoping it's.....Natalia? :lol:

:lol: Palm! Funny!

ROTFLMAO :lol: :lol: Palm your avatar's killing me!!

FROM THE DUCAINE DAILY

The following interview was conducted on the eve of the wedding between Liutenant Horatio Caine and CSI Calleigh Duquesne. Also present were Bob and Bullet, the couple's feline friends.

Zippy: Hello good evening, I'm Zippy from DuCaine Daily. Thank you SO MUCH for allowing me this interview. I know both of you must be up to your neck in the preparation for tomorrow.

Calleigh: Oh, you're welcome Zippy. :D

Horatio:: Hmm, yeah...as a matter of fact, we'd love to use this opportunity here to clear up a misunderstanding.

Zippy: Misunderstanding??? :confused:

Horatio: Yes, ma'am. Lately, Calleigh and I have been hearing rumors about me getting involved with Eric's sister, Aer...ahem...Marisol.

Zippy: Ohhhhh dear me!!! *feigns innocence* And is that true??? :eek:

Calleigh: Of course not! We don't care about rumors like this but we thought since we're gonna have our wedding tomorrow, we don't wanna risk having any hiccup and Horatio is...

Horatio: Cal honey, that misunderstanding's about me. I'll take the responsibility. Let me do the talking, I'd hate to see you having to answer for me. You're the innocent one in this...

Calleigh: Oh no sweetie, we're getting married tomorrow. Your problem is my problem. We're gonna get through this together.

Horatio: Awww honey this is really unfair for you...

Zippy: Erm...ahem...uhh...hello...

Calleigh: Oh haha...excuse us! We get carried away easily these days.

Horatio: Ahem...yeah. As I was saying, THAT...was a misunderstanding. *puts on shades of justice* I was just helping Aer...Marisol on a case and Peter saw us together and went and spread the rumor. You know, he never wanted Calleigh and I together. That guy has a thing for Calleigh...

Zippy: Peter Elliot from the US Treasury???

Horatio: Exactly! He wanted to cause a rift between us but *hands on hip* he.......will never succeed!

Zippy: So Calleigh, tell me. Are you affected by this?

Calleigh: Not at all...If people haven't already notice, there's a deep, deep trust between Horatio and I. This is the lifeline of our relationship. I may be blonde but I'm smart enough to tell that that is merely a rumor and nothing more. We're letting it be for now but after the wedding ceremony, Peter should be on the lookout. He messes with Horatio, he messes with me.

Horatio: Right. Rule No.1...Never mess with Mrs. Caine. :cool:

Zippy: WOW! Alright! So there never was a relationship between you and Marisol! That's good news not only for DuCainers but also to the whole wide world! Finally, are there anything you'd like to say to the DuCainers?

Horatio: Yes but ladies first. Cal honey...

Calleigh: I just wanna say a big thank you because without you DuCainers, there will never be Mr. and Mrs. Caine.

Horatio: I second that. No matter what you hear and see dear DuCainers, in the world of DuCaine, we...never...close! :cool:

Zippy: *gasp* Why...thank you very much Mr. and Mrs. Caine. Congratulations and best wishes for the wedding. Thank you for your time, I appreciate that!

Calleigh and Horatio simultaneously: Oh, we'd like to invite the DuCainers to our wedding tomorrow!

Zippy: *gasp* Great minds think alike! You guys are soulmates!

Horatio: We are.....we are.....

Calleigh: Aren't we Bob and Bullet?

Bob & Bullet: Meow meowwww......

I'll be in the front row! lol great interveiw Zippy, I would never have enough imagination to do anything like that lol.

^^ Ohhhhh!OMG Zippy!! That was the most awesome-est, bestest interview ever!![Apologies for the broken English] Ahahah! We get to go to the wedding! YahoooO!!

Catts, no matter how your interview is, if it's about DuCaine, we'll love it! :D :D

Meow meow! 8D
Bob and Bullet have their say!
Omg, those two are the H and Cal of the cat world! Solving crimes for the poor kitten. Being mirrors of their owners. Except they don't own a Hummer. =/
Or a bullet lab in which naughty things ensure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back