"Gum Drops" Discussion Thread **Beware Spoilers**

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Oct 15, 2005.

1. greglover14

greglover14 Pathologist

Its gonna be hotter than hot. I love George Eads because he gets very emotional in the different situations, and you can really tell. It comes across the screen. I love his smile, its that kind that crinkles up his whole face and makes you want to smile. I can't wait to see how he will act on Gum Drops.

2. CSIFanatic08

CSIFanatic08 Hit and Run

allstar12, where did you get the picture for your avatar?

I know this is off topic but since I haven't posted 100 posts, I can't leave a message. It is kind of realted to Gum Drops I guess...

3. allstar12

allstar12 CSI Level Three

It was made by Angel_nat_nat, not sure who that is, LOL, I stumbled upon her livejournal while in another forum (can't remember the forum, sorry)
    And to stay on topic ;) yes, it's a shot from Gum Drops.
    Ill msg you the site (if Im allowed)

Edit-- I can't send you a msg, sorry - Im not gonna post Angel's livejournal addy on here, b/c I dont have permission or anything.

4. CSIFanatic08

CSIFanatic08 Hit and Run

Totally understood! Thanks for trying though...

5. Kristen9999

Kristen9999 CSI Level One

6. CSIFanatic08

CSIFanatic08 Hit and Run

Thank you VERY MUCH!!! You're my angel!

7. allstar12

allstar12 CSI Level Three

*Smacks myself in the head*

Im sorry CSIFanatic08 I didn't realize you wanted the link to the site of the pic, I thought you wanted the link to my avatar (Angel's lj)
    I feel like a tool, LOL.

8. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Good for Billy to postpone the episode and attend his family.

As for Nick being a "frustrated" investigator, why not have Brass do it? He had a daughter and it would give him more feeling.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

I love how emotional GE is too. He has very expressive eyes...

I actually think i prefer Nick to Gris in the role anyway, especially in light of Grave Danger. It just seems more fitting for him to be edgy and raw.

10. Guest

Guest Guest

well ya i like how emotional GE gets to but if i understand correctly in "friends and lovers" Grissom says that he hate people that harm children (not excat words) so ya i think that this eppi would hve been good foor the both of them :) :)

11. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

I think the problem is that we've seen GE do this before, wheras WP so rarely gets to lose his cool. But again - obviously his family tragedy is far more important than his job. So GE is a good replacement, but character-wise it would have been more interesting to see Grissom really lose it.

12. curtainonfloor

curtainonfloor Police Officer

This doesn't contribute to spoilers in this thread, but i was wondering when this eppie begins airing in America?

A couple of hours? Just curious :)

13. ariela57

ariela57 Lab Technician

curtainonfloor- the episode is one in 11 hours 50 minutes and counting.....I already told everyone I know to just stay away from me between 9-10! I know it's been said before,but this one will be intense and emotional,and it would be interesting how it plays out.

14. curtainonfloor

curtainonfloor Police Officer

/\ Thanks mate!

15. lament

lament Captain

I think the episode could have worked well for either Nick or Grissom, especially in light of Grave Danger. But as you can all tell by my banner and my avatar, I'm all excited for tonight! I just hope they do find a way to show more of Grissom's reaction to Grave Danger later on.