"Gum Drops" Discussion Thread **Beware Spoilers**

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Oct 15, 2005.

1. YouandMe1105

YouandMe1105 Lab Technician

Yeah I think this is definitely my favorite episode. It was amazingly well done, the plot was great. The way Cassie told the story added to the general feel of the entire thing.

2. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Did anyone else notice that Greg looked as if he were wearing bowling shoes at the crimce scene?

This was my fave episode until I saw KKBB & Rashomama!

3. YouandMe1105

YouandMe1105 Lab Technician

He was wearing shoes? Sorry, I was too busy watching Sara to check out Greggo's shoes. :D Guess I'll have to get the DVDs when they come out to see if he was wearing shoes.

4. babygirl2667

babygirl2667 Dead on Arrival

I heard so much about this episode that I couldn't wait to see it. When I found out that it was going to be on last night, I just had to stop watching Johnny Depp in Willy Wonka to watch it (and I really love JD in that movie! Well, any movie!!). :D I wasn't disappointed at all. I know that Grissom wasn't in it, but I really didn't miss him that much. To have Nick be the focus of the episode was brilliant. To show that there was some aftereffects of being buried alive made me happy that they were not just sweeping his ordeal under a rug. The only way they could have made it better for me would to have Warrick be the one that went the distance with Nick. To have Warrick be the one who talked to Nick about his behavior at the police station. More of Warrick would have been greatly appreciated. :)

Also, I loved Greg referring to Tina as Yoko Ono. I loved that part! :lol:

5. Jasmine

Jasmine Lab Technician

Who is Yoko Ono? Or what is he referring to? :confused:

6. wlk68

wlk68 Pathologist

Hmm, how to explain this one.....

Yoko Ono was the wife of John Lennon. Many people accused her of breaking up the Beatles.

Greg was jokingly referring to Warrick's new wife as Yoko Ono and was insinuating that she would "break up" the 4 of them.

Make sense?

7. Jasmine

Jasmine Lab Technician

^Oooh ok now i get...thanks! :)

8. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Sorry I'm just getting around to commenting on this- I swear George Eads is probably the only CSI actor to bring me to tears-in "GD" and this one and "The Stalker" his emotional range is so great-- his facial expressions and his acting is superb- outstanding- he's so convincing- and so all American handsome- ;)I'm a WP fanatic, but he was so good that I have to add I really think that his performance made me forget Grissom, and then there's Jorja, and Gary And Eric all so fantastic in this eppy- the ending- so touching- and poignant tears were flowing=-he's the bomb-- ;)

9. korbjaeger

korbjaeger Pathologist

I think my favorite out of the many things to love about this episode has to be the interaction between the characters - the "lunch scene", Sara's concern for Nick, Greg and Sara's little give-and-go in the family's house...Just further proof of what a dynamite ensemble cast they really are!

10. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

INDEED ;) for sure a great ensemble- the best on TV- that's the glory of this show the fabulous cast-their intereaction with one another- riveting--I love them all- the orginals that is ;)

[​IMG]

11. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Hey I just remembered I have Comcast's On Demand free CSI....I should replay Gum Drops sometime soon. :)

12. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I just watched for the first time, OMG, I'm glad I wasn't the only person who was crying right there along with Nick.
    I am a HUGE Grissom fan as well, but he wasn't missed in that episode.
    That was great!

13. nicksarafan2

nicksarafan2 Pathologist

I jsut loved this episode so much, it was amazing, George can carrie the show that is one thing for sure!