"Gum Drops" Discussion Thread **Beware Spoilers**

Eeeek! Nicky!!! Ahh, i can't even stay sitting on my couch, I'm so into this episode! haha.

Oh, real smart Nick. You just caused the case to be thrown out. What was so important in that picture anyway?

Huh? What did I miss? :confused: What picture are u talking about? U talking about the case being thrown out because he grabbed the teen? or a picture?

still laughing about Yoko Ono :lol: ... i didnt even understand Warrick's point, but I loved the scene... seems no one likes Tina. :D Fine by me :cool:

Oh, real smart Nick. You just caused the case to be thrown out. What was so important in that picture anyway?

Huh? What did I miss? :confused: What picture are u talking about? U talking about the case being thrown out because he grabbed the teen? or a picture?
Sorry. I meant, what was in the picture that was emailed/beepered? to him, that caused him to go psycho on the suspect?

The picture showed that Cassie was alive when the boys took her away, Archie figured it out because she was sucking her thumb.

thanks for clearing that up ACW1129 :)

this ep is so ominous... the music... wheew.

dont think Nicky's gonna get his wish... not looking like a rescue :(

And I stand corrected. :eek:

Well I'm really liking this episode so far. Love seeing Greg, Nick, Sara, and Warrick working together on the case without Grissom and Catherine for once. I mean, I'm sorry that William Peterson had to leave for a family tragedy, but the episode seems to have been rewritten pretty well.

I knew there had to be a bubble gum connection apart from the episode title (which at first I thought referred to the candy - not the gum. There were a lot of scenes showing pieces of gum, as well as the picture of the little girl blowing a bubble.

Greg is as funny as ever. He's such a cutie. And hey, he let us in a little bit more on his childhood by telling us that his dad used to take him sailing.

Sara is really clued in on the connection between Nick's outburst at the jail and what happened to him six months ago.

Nick is really great in this episode.

Good episode.

What a lame motive. It's almost as if there was no motive. He wanted to scare the son? WTF? Could episode until then though.

i'm about to lose it :(

lame motive but the way that i see society going... i see this being very real. :(

I love this episode... its so different from what we're used to and that's what makes it so awesome... so personal and emotional

Back