Guest Apperances, who would you like to see?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Las Vegas:
- Alyssa Milano
- Rob Lowe (loved him in The West Wing)
- Stockard Channing
- Lucy Liu
- Maud Adams (as Laura Sidle)

Miami:
- Heather Locklear
- Molly Sims
- Eva Mendes
- Eva Longoria

New York:
- Victoria Rowell
- Evangeline Lily
- Richard Schiff

I don't know about anyone else, but if they had Oded Fehr on the same show as George Eads, I think I'd die of gorgeousness overdose. And if they threw Hugh Jackman in, too, the death would occur in half the time. :D

I don't know about anyone else, but if they had Oded Fehr on the same show as George Eads, I think I'd die of gorgeousness overdose. And if they threw Hugh Jackman in, too, the death would occur in half the time. :D

Oh yeah! Ani gemlach to Odi! (I love Oded.) :D

Oded Fehr!!!!!! Yes let's get him. And even Hugh Jackman!!!! WAHOOO!!!!! but each must have their original accents. Sexy and deadly..... can I be the victim on that episode!!!????

^^Off topic, this page is pretty annoying, it's really stretched. Is that just my pc or do all of you have this^^
Srry

I'd really like to see some british actors/actresses appear in CSI. Perhaps a little Scott Maslen, some Ciaran Griffiths, Some Ewan McGregor.

And also a few scottish detectives (John Michie and Alex Norton) as american detectives :D

And for the ladies maybe Mischa Barton, Holly Marie Combs, Natalie Roles... Kaley Cuoco, the list is endless.

bring them over to the uk and lets see what guests we can get as its popular and people will wanna wtach, even ian mckellen went on cori so that has to say something, any way some actors over there are brits,

Justin Theroux on CSI:NY. Because he can do Badass so well. And he's beautiful. And then we could somehow incorporate both him and Danny Messer having shirts off.

...as for the actresses, I'd like to see Sharon Lawrence, Gail O'Grady, and I'd love to see Frances McDormand, too...

I'd like to see a crossover episode between CSI or Miami and Without a Trace.
without_a_trace_d.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back