Guest Apperances, who would you like to see?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup. I'm the one. He and his siblings are all cool like that. I credit my sister and brother-in-law for their excellent choice in music. I just thought it was rather funny. He kept missing and subbing words. :lol:

Who's Brandon Flowers? :confused: I've never heard of him. Thanks for the kind words about my banner. That is one of my favourite scenes in Pilot.

Weeeell, "Brandy Dandy Flowers" is the one and only lead singer/ keyboard/synthesizer/piano/whatever play for The Killers!!! He's extremely cute. I will PM you a link to a pic of him, I don't want to use up space on the thread. May I add you to my friends list thingy if I can figure out how?

My algebra teacher loves Colin Farrel, he might fit on the show alright.....hm....maybe a kid actor....Dakota Fanning was really good in "Blood Drops", they should maybe see about getting her back again. Maybe Justin Guarini, lol! He was runner-up in the first American Idol and for some reason he popped into my head.His hair is all red and floofy. Like Ray's from My Chemical Romance. Ha ha!

okay, maybe i won't PM you lol! I didn't know I needed over 100 posts to PM. Well. I will give you the link right now then! [image]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y187/jenius2008/The_Killers_Rule/spinmagazinecandles.jpg[/image]

yeah i agree with you.. Johnny Depp! :eek: so that i could drool at his hotness.. (w/ Greg, Nick, Warrick, Gil..) whoa!
Jude Law too..
and the cast of Desperate Housewives!

Just had the strangest thought, but why not a L&O/CSI:NY crossover? I mean, L&O do crossovers with thier characters like crazy, and since L&O is in NY and so is CSI:NY, why not have a few L&O characters show up? It could be interesting...

Posted by LabRat101
why not a L&O/CSI:NY crossover?
1. Different networks.
2. Different production companies.
3. Different filming cities. L&O actually films in New York. CSI:NY just goes for a few exterior shots and flyovers.
4. Syndication rights. Who would get the rights to sell the episodes to local or cable stations to rerun?

You would have a better shot at a crossover with Without A Trace. They are both CBS shows and both produced by Bruckheimer.

Eh, it was a good thought though...I think it could work in theory. (yeah, completely forgot about all those things Dynamo, stupid idea...)

Rob Lowe, because he's hot

RobLowe-AutographedPhoto.jpg

kevinsorbo4.jpg

I would like Kevin Sorbo....and..........

tuxedo.jpg

Gerard Butler ........... both on the Vegas one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back