Guest Apperances, who would you like to see?

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by Guest, Jun 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

Guest Guest

Since all three show's are now very popular around the world, I'm sure the producers will be trying to bring in more celebraties to guest star on each shows. But who would you like to see?

Here's my list:

CSI

Tommy Lee Jones
    Brad Pitt
    Christian Bale
    Morgan Freeman
    Josh Hartnett
    Sharren Stone

CSI:Miami

Paul Walker
    Tom Welling
    Michell Rodrigrez
    Collin Farrell

CSI:NY
    Val Kilmer
    Tom Cruise
    Angelina Jolie
    Alyssa Milano

2. Kaylee

Kaylee Lab Technician

Oooooo... definatley Johnny Depp:)

3. Minnie

Minnie CSI Level One

No No! Not Johnny Depp. I had enough of him in the 80's with 21 Jump Street.

For those who are Canadian, how about Bubbles, Julian, and Ricky for CSI:LV. (Btw I love the Trailer Park Boys........ its one of my few sins. :devil: )

4. dylan

dylan Pathologist

yesss! i wanna see angelina in a lab coat! *insert drool here*

5. Guest

Guest Guest

It was posted in the X- Files thread that we'd love to see Gillian Anderson in CSI.

I'd prefer to see her in CSI: NY, but I know she'd fit better with CSI since she's such a large- scale TV actress. :)

[I deem it unfair that Lost gets Samuel L. Jackson and Michelle Rodriguez for next season --- CSI should then get Angelina or Brad or Catherine Zeta- Jones. lol]

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Paris Hilton....
    lol just kidding XD

Erm, I'd say JUDE LAW !

7. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Maybe Johnny Depp as a suspect with his "Scissorhands".

Most of those names mentioned might be too expensive to use for an episode, unless they are in a sweeps week stunt. But I guess there is nothing wrong with wishful thinking. Or the next time Quentin Tarantino directs an episode, he could lure one or more stars from his movies.

8. Kaye

Kaye Pathologist

I think Eliza Dushku would be an awesome guest star for the original CSI. I'd also like to see the very talented, but very unlikely, Chris Rock in probably any of the CSIs. I also agree with the idea of having Josh Hartnett on the show. However, my first choice is Eliza Dushku since I think she would fit in perfectly with the cast, especially if you put her on the screen as the same time as Stacy Dash--I think they would have really good chemistry.

9. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Maybe Eliza Dushku can play Tru Davies, her character in Tru Calling, as an assistant to one of the regular coroners. As long as the corpses don't speak to her like they did on her previous show.

10. Guest

Guest Guest

How about Sarah Michell Gellar in NY? Or James Masters as a bad ass punk kid

11. lovesCSI

lovesCSI Pathologist

I wanna see marg's son (hughie) in an epi. of CSI...since her husband was in one too =D
    hughie can be "lindsey's boyfriend =D :cool:

12. tuesdaymorning

tuesdaymorning Judge

Chris Rock?! I LOVE CHRIS ROCK.

Even if it's the worst CSI episode ever, it would still be my favorite because of Chris Rock.

Angelina Jolie reminds me too much of Aiden in NY so that would be really confusing to me.

13. chrissy0

chrissy0 Police Officer

Hmmm...Hal Sparks, Harrison Ford, Keifer Sutherland, Christopher Walken, Jeff Goldblum, Kim Basinger, David Spade, Robin Williams, Diane Lane, Amy Madigan, Ashley Judd, and Sharon Stone. And that's just off the top of my head :lol: Anyway, I think any one of those stars could make great guest stars as suspects.

14. Minnie

Minnie CSI Level One

You know I would love to see Benz Antoine, as Warrick's brother, the two of them look so much alike its scary!

Btw for those who never saw BLUE MURDER go here.
    www.bluemurder.tv Play through the intro and you'll see Benz. :D

15. Nomate

Nomate Police Officer

Oh my God could you imagine?! What an episode that would make if they were hanging out around the lab.

I wouldn't mind seeing Melinda Clarke make another guest appearance. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.