Guest Apperances, who would you like to see?

Status
Not open for further replies.
NO Nicole Richie on any CSI. We don't want the smartness and wiseness and cleverness getting lost in her! With all due respect...

I agree 100%, people like her don't belong on a show like CSI! it would be like saying paris hilton is smart! (no offence)

I'd like to see a crossover episode between CSI or Miami and Without a Trace.
without_a_trace_d.jpg

I would love to see that! CSI & WAT oh yeah!
bigtup.gif

I would love to see David Boreanaz and David Duchovany on CSI: NY.
Hugh Jackman on CSI: Miami
Kate Beckinsale on CSI: Vegas
Nicole Kidman on CSI: Vegas
Eliza Dushku on CSI: NY her and Aiden would clash cuz they both seem soo tough

it's not them, it's the whole food network thing. i'm a history channel person.

Oh, lol!

I like the History Channel, too, but I'm totally hooked on Food TV. Which is weird, because I need a map to find the kitchen.

How about having some of the hunky carpenters from TLC crossover to CSI? Like Jason Cameron and Andrew Dan-Jumbo from While You Were Out or Faber Dewar and Carter Oosterhouse from Trading Spaces?

hehe arrnold S. i could just imagine the "kindergarden cop" being like "I didnt do it!"

Ooh, I know. The CSI's can investigate the rash of mysterious circumstances surrounding the TLC home makeover shows and discover that they're being sabotaged by the people over at HGTV. LOL!

You know I can't believe you all forgot about The Rock! He would soooo fit in on a CSI episode...Vegas preferably since I don't watch the others. He could be a murder suspect or something. Anything to see him and Grissom together. My life would then be complete!

Maybe Harrison Ford on Miami

Tobey MaGuire on CSI

Sean Connery on New York

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back