Guest Apperances, who would you like to see?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend likes the Idea of JOsh Groban (singer/musician) being on an episode of CSI: vegas as the murderer. She likes the idea of JOsh, George, Gary, Eric, and for me WIlliam....all in one episode.

music26.jpg

Josh Groban

TTHipFreak,glad you think he's cute as well (I mean my Brandy Dandy Flowers of course). That pic was from Spin magazine, 1/2 of the band and a journalist tried to commit the 7 deadly sins in 24 hours in (where else?) Las Vegas!! They flunked lust, though. Brandy's engaged, the reporter has a steady girlfriend and the other band member, Ronnie Vanucci (drummer) is married ( :( )

As for guest stars, a Without a Trace crossover would be a really good idea!

Yes, it is. Ronnie was asking women if they were hookers or if they just looked like it.

And just to make this comment on-topic:
Chris Rock
Hilary Duff (She always seems so innocent, I would like to see her evil side, assuming she has one. But you know what they say about assumations.)
Adam Sandler
ME lol. I like her best of all. <---

And somebody from "Guiding Light". I don't care who, but I saw a little of an episode once b/c it was storming and I was watching for weather updates, and I saw the guy that played Nigel Crane on there!! His hair was blonde and I think he played somebody named Sebastian....? That would be cool, at least in my mind.......hm.

I would love to see Don Adams, and Barbera Felton guest star. I mean could you see Max Smart and Agent 99 go up against Grissom and the gang? :lol:

Since Las Vegas holds many conventions, how about a police convention, with Peter Falk (Columbo), Dennis Weaver (McCloud), Ving Rhames(Kojak), Harry Morgan (Bill Gannon), Efrem Zimbalist Jr (Lewis Erskine), Clarence Williams III (Link Hayes), Angie Dickinson (Pepper Anderson), Dennis Franz (Sipowicz), Clint Eastwood (Harry Callahan) <maybe guest director>, and others.

Or private eyes convention with Magnum, Rockford, Shaft, Simon & Simon, Honey West, Nero Wolfe & Archie Goodwin, Hardy Boys... er... Men, and others.

I too would love to see Eliza Dushku on CSI, as well as Jenny Garth, Alyson Hannigan, Peta Wilson, and Chris Klein.
And I can only second the opinion about Marg's son! To see Gary kids in some way on the show would be interesting, too.

PEACE

Gary only has a Daughter

No Gary has 2 children, a son named Lyric and a daughter named Nylah. (info can be found at IMDB.)

Ok back on topic..........

Umm... How about Anthony LaPaglia. I like him. Let's see who else. I'd like to see Kelsey Grammar on an episode (playing a character similiar to Frasier of course). Umm... How about Samuel L. Jackson... Oh wait he's too busy guest starring on Lost. Jeremy Piven from Enterouge (spelling?). He's adorable! I love him almost as much as WP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back