Guest Apperances, who would you like to see?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to see ewan mcgregor or hayden christensen. Bring in the star wars men.

I have no idea. I'd actually kind of like for two teams to work with each other. (like Las Vegas and Miami or something)

CSI
tyler hilton
chad micheal murray (even though he's already been in one ep)
ethan hawke

CSI: NY
adam sandler
colin farrell

CSI:miami
cameran diaz

sorry, i'm laughing at johnny depp. not because i don't like him but because it would have to be a paf episode involving drugs. (fear and loathing in las vegas vs. fur and loathing)

Steve Buscemi! He should be in New York, maybe as some sort of an underground hacker guy helping out the lab in cases...man he is so kewl XD

Ooooohhhh me gosh I would probably wet myself if Brandon Flowers were on CSI:LV!!!!!! He is soooo hot,and it might work too, since he was born in Vegas and is totally metrosexual...he could play a jealous boyfriend or something! :devil: The Killers' song "Jenny Was A Friend of Mine" is like an episode in a song. I still won't shut up to my friends about how they should play The Killers songs on CSI:. I would tape the episode and make a million copies, then wind up wearing them all out from watching them so much! And I would like to see more of Judy! She got to pull Warrick across the floor once, and for some reason I just like her.
**TTHipFreak, I absolutely love your banner!!!!!!! I have that pic but I could never make it look that cool. Props to DaEvidensNevaLys for that!
Also, I beleive you are the one with the 6 year old nephew that sings "Somebody Told Me"? lol be nice to him, if he sings The Killers he must be an awesome kid lol! I shall shut up now. *Bows out*

Yup. I'm the one. He and his siblings are all cool like that. I credit my sister and brother-in-law for their excellent choice in music. I just thought it was rather funny. He kept missing and subbing words. :lol:

Who's Brandon Flowers? :confused: I've never heard of him. Thanks for the kind words about my banner. That is one of my favourite scenes in Pilot.

Okay..I've got more..so much more..

Well one name...Colin Firth for Las Vegas..oh my god..he is so hot! Smokin hot! He'd give Eads a run for his money.

James Garner..he's still so cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back