Guest Apperances, who would you like to see?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if these would work out that well, but I'd want to see

- Mark Metcalf (who could forget animal house or that twisted sister music video? He'd make a VERY good phycopathic serial murderer dude XDDD)
- And bring back Doug Hutchison! (He was cast as "Nigel Crane" on CSI: LV and as "Dale Stahl" in CSI: Miami, he's a Really good actor and he's excellent at being the bad guy!)
- Ewan Mcgregor (you ever realize that all the people shown in CSI have normal accents, they has GOT to be some people living in these cities with british, scottish, and other forgein accents, don't leave them out T_T)

Mark Metcalf would be absoluety incredible to see. Along the lines of Ewan, how about Alan Rickman, Liam Neeson and his wife Natasha Richardson. Here's another, Robert Carlyle.

I absolutely would love to see Liam Neeson and Robert Carlyle too!
---------

Formality_banner.jpg
:)

Yay for whoever said Joaquin Phoenix..he's awesome!!

I said this before in another thread but Tom Hanks should guest star on NY...Him and Gary have worked on a lot of movies before so maybe.. :D

I would also love to see

Bono of U2..but I hope he doesn't start to get too preachy as much as I love him..I'd like to see him play a suspect in a murder case..

As well as Billy Joel Armstrong of Green Day..actually all of Green Day..except they might trash the lab..

I'd like to see Martin Short in a CSI LV ep, he was great in SVU. Now that RDA is no longer the main star of SG!, I'd like to also see him on one. Lisa Marie Presley, that would be cool...I could see her and Sara hanging out. Also Joan Cusack, Laurie Metcalfe, Sandra Bullock, Robin Williams, Robbie Williams, David Ducovney, Gillian Anderson & Vincent D'Onofrio.

I think I'll stop there. :D :rolleyes:

I was just thinking Ben Browder would make a nice guest appearance, then I remember CSi Miami's Tinder Box. Doesn't meean he can't have another guest star on LV or NY right?

Wouldn't mind also seeing Claudia Black. She's such a brilliant actress, my hero!

I'd love to see Kevin Spacey in CSI he'd be soo good as a bad a$$ lol.

It could be funny Dennis Franz in CSI:Miami. :devil:

I'd like to see the cast of WAT in CSI:LV,in a case that involves both teams.
It could be very interesting a scene between Gil Grissom and Jack Malone.
My two fav shows together !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back