Guest Apperances, who would you like to see?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keanu Reeves...just because i think he'd make a good CSI or Police man or something...also I'd like to see some more Desperate Housewives actors/actresses because I've noticed alot guest staring

Nicole Ritchie is hot! She could murder a Paris lookalike. Would be so Hilton funny.

Also I don't know about Hugh playing Lindsay's boyfriend since Hugh is 14. Lindsay looks 7 or 8 on the show, but I guess they are making her 12 maybe, still yuck. Gary's kid, Nyla is 6 so maybe she could be a kid who sees her parents murdered or her dad-Not Gary(Warrick)- (Daddy's Girl) kill her mom.

I was just watching NHI. Alex Carter was in that episode. I think I would like to see an LV episode w/ Alex, Rick Mercer, Leah Pinsent, DAN Lett, and especially Peter Keleghan. Between his roles as Alan Roy, Jim Walcott, and RANGER GORD!* He is really versatile. To hear Rick say "I think that went well", at the end of the show... :D :lol:

I would love to see Paul Walker, Vin Diesel, James Caviezel, Adam Sandler, Jimmy Fallon, Daniel Logan, Will Ferrel, Hayden Christensen, Julia Roberts, Nicole Kidman on the show.

my god,,,are you all nicole haters? or maybe just a bit jealous :devil:
o0 look! finaly somebody!
Nicole Ritchie is hot! She could murder a Paris lookalike. Would be so Hilton funny.

>back to topic<

I would love to see Paul Walker, Vin Diesel, James Caviezel, Adam Sandler, Jimmy Fallon, Daniel Logan, Will Ferrel, Hayden Christensen, Julia Roberts, Nicole Kidman on the show.

God i'd love to see Jimmy Fallon on a CSI show. i know i put him on my list for seeing him in CSI:NY but i think it would be pretty col to see him on CSI. him and Greg could be buddies b/c both of Jimmy Fallon and Eric Szmanda are soo funny (and both are soo adorable.

i'd wet my pants if Will Ferell were to guest star on any CSI show. i love this guy he's soo hilarious. i can see him on CSI and just totally bugging the crap out of Grissom and everyone on the team thinking he was soo cool.

Adam Sandler would be pretty cool to see on a CSI. he play what he usually plays the loud obnoxious guy that acts like a kid (i love all his movies he's soo funny and i'd like to see his characters that he plays on CSI to mix it up a bit).

hey Grissom_Cainefan2005 are you an SNL? i love the show. Jimmy Fallon was my fave b4 he left.

Alex Carter was also on BLUE MURDER, for a couple of episodes back in season 1. He played FBI agent, Phillip "Flip" Henderson. The episode was called REMEMBERANCE DAY.

Sorry screwed up on this post, finally saw the episode again, (after digging through a box of VHS tapes and finding it!) and discovered that his name was Henderson, and not Phillips as his last name.

I like Nicole Ritchie that's why she should be a guest on the show. OOOh, I just thought of 2 more: Queen Latifah and Laila Ali.

I would love to see Kevin Spacey, William L. Petersen and George Eads do a scene together..that would be so cool. Kind of like the final scene in the movie Se7en. Spacey would be the murderer and Grission and Nick have him cornered and he'd be taunting Nick somehow..without the head in the box sequence. And Grissom telling Nick to calm down because that's all he wants. OH my kindgdom to be a CSI writer. I'd be fired after one season because I'm not a morning person..and they don't like nonmorning persons..

I would also love to see Samuel L. Jackson, Kurt Russell, Paul Newman as Grissom's long-lost dad. Oh and Joaquin Phoenix

Women..Sally Field (she did great in ER) Julianne Moore, Jennifer Connelly,

I think Robin Williams looks alot like Brass~ He can be his long lost brother or something in LV ^_^
It will be interesting to see both Gillian Anderson and David Duchovny in one of the shows...of cos they will still be Scully and Mulder~

I would love to see Kevin Spacey, William L. Petersen and George Eads do a scene together..that would be so cool. Kind of like the final scene in the movie Se7en. Spacey would be the murderer and Grission and Nick have him cornered and he'd be taunting Nick somehow..without the head in the box sequence. And Grissom telling Nick to calm down because that's all he wants. OH my kindgdom to be a CSI writer. I'd be fired after one season because I'm not a morning person..and they don't like nonmorning persons..

I would also love to see Samuel L. Jackson, Kurt Russell, Paul Newman as Grissom's long-lost dad. Oh and Joaquin Phoenix

Women..Sally Field (she did great in ER) Julianne Moore, Jennifer Connelly,

Man, you nailed this one for me! Somewhere a long time ago, someone else had a similar thread, and I mentioned that I'd heard that Kevin Spacey was supposedly a fan of the show, and I too said I'd love to see him do an appearance. The scenario you described above would be a dream come true! :)

I would SO love to see John Cusack :eek: on LV. He is such an incredible actor. I'd love to see him as a suspect.
That was so true. TTHipFreak. I’d love to see him as a suspect, a brilliant masterhead of something really evil ;) It’d be absolutely amazing.

Totally would be a dream come true for me..I can almost imagine. Spacey can really play evil characters so well and the kind of characters that get under the skin of guys like Nick, and shock even Grissom! A scene like that would be so cool.

It would have to Eads and Petersen's charactes doing it because of the kinds of people they play. Nick is vulnerable to mind games because of his good nature whereas Grissom has been there and done that!! So he knows what kind of person Spacey's character would be.

I'll pray on it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back