Grissom & Sara #32: With Every Beat of My Heart

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Turtlebaby, Jan 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EvidenceOfMe

EvidenceOfMe Dead on Arrival

Oh I forgot aobut that one!!! Darn! There are just to many, but still not enough!! lol : ) Thanks for the welcome!

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

WELCOME EvidenceOfMe again :D favorite ep. I go way back to the first time I saw them together, and knew immediatley these two have something going on, the chemistry so "hott" and the way they work together amazing, so in tune, I just watched that 'TGBATD' last night and was so miffed at Cath and her big mouth, rubbing it in on Lady Goth, she creeps me out, and I don't find her attractive, unless you want to visit a Haunted House, and see Vampira :D and Sara so trusting "go do what you have to do" I wondered if he's be that understanding if she spent the night with another guy. I wanted to slap him :mad: For me I hope she never comes back to CSI, all she ever does is cause chaos and friction, and it's for sure Brass can't stand her either.. but have any of you ever watched "SUCKERS" from S/4? the fake Oriental art, how they work together, it's on of my favs. no romance, they just are so in tune on working together on a case! I also loved "COMMITTED" "NESTING DOLLS" "EMPTY EYES", and of course "DEAD DOLL" & her amazing performance in "GBAGL"

WHAT THE

I'M WITH YA'

AND THE CON GOES ON

3. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

O/T I know you guys are excited to hear the Strike is over and will be tomorrow. Right now, they vote for contract. Got good news, instead of CSI expected to shoot 4 to 7 new episode in April/May. They change it to 4 to 9 new episode in April/May. I read it at Yahoo at tv show. It will said, tv show return.

Back on Topic: How the writers are going to write in Sara back on the show? It Sara is going to walked in the lab like she never left or just returned during the writer's strike?

I got a different favorite episode, I like. I like Ending Happy and Empty Eyes. I ship Sara with Nick and Grissom, desertwind know I ship Sara with.

4. PiperGrissom

PiperGrissom Police Officer

I have all sorts of thoughts on how Sara will come back, and most likely, none are right. LOL!
    My fave GSR episodes are Ending Happy, Empty Eyes, Butterflied, Committed, Dead Doll, and of course Carp.
    I hated the episode of Carp, but the GSR scene was GREAT!

5. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

PiperGrissom, what is a Carp? I have never heard of that episode. I probably do.

I like Dead Doll, because Nick save Sara's live. I know I have other favorite, like LA Cart.

6. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

Welcome evidence, the more the merrier,
    Hmm, favorite ep. I'll try and do one favorite for every season. Sex, Flies and Larvae; Scuba Doobie Doo; Play With Fire; Butterflied; Nesting Dolls/Commited (Tie); Way to Go; Living Doll (Ending Happy & Leepin' Lizards honorable mention); Goodbye & Good Luck (I'm sorry, it is very sad, but JF is sensational in this ep. Some of the best acting ever on CSI).

On another note, do you all remember my new CSI recruit who has been watching all the eps in order? Well. I hadn't seen her in several weeks, and when she saw me today she layed into me for Grave Danger. It seems she didn't start watching it until late and is claustrophobic. She'd watched the first five seasons in the space of a month or so and was on the edge of her seat at 2 AM wishing she had my phone number so she could give me some grief for turning her into a CSI junkie.

Yippee, new episodes in 4-6 weeks. And hopefully spoilers and spoiler boxes soon. Crickey, I don't know if I remember how to use a spoiler box. :)

7. PiperGrissom

The Case of the Crossdressing Carp, where Griss pops the question. Crappy crime, GREAT GSR!!!

8. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Thanks, Piper. It was a okay episode, except the bee episode and my Nicky on it.

9. seattlegsrfan

Hey guys, I'm reading an old Burked fic where Grissom loses his hearing and it's got Dr. Gilbert from Sounds of Silence and Grissom's mother in it. It got me thinking about that episode where Grissom went to brush up on his ASL. If his mother was deaf and still alive why did he have to brush up? Was his mother being alive ever cannon? Anybody know?

10. seahawk

seahawk Prime Suspect

That sounds amazingly similar to what I've been doing the last few weeks :lol: Only I couldn't watch in the middle of the night due to university courses in the next morning
    I watched Grave Danger on sunday...now I have to cut back on new episodes, because my aim is to have a smooth transition (i.e. 3 days without CSI at most) from the old to the new episodes and I have only 2 1/2 seasons to go

Welcome evidence from me too...have a great time around here

11. PiperGrissom

I remember in the episode with the dead woman in the movie star's bed and the other vic that was found at the golf course had a mention of Grissom's mom. I think the other expert said "say hello to your mom" or something. As a matter of fact, that was the same episode where Sara was on the stand in court and the other lawyer brought up the time when she "brushed chalk" from Grissom's face.
    I hope that helped, I am still asleep.

12. seattlegsrfan

PiperG, right you are, I'd forgotten about that. Man, it's hell to get old and forgetful.
    So, I was thinking this morning about the extras on the season five (I think) DVD's. Remember the white boards with all the episode schedules; producers, production dates, air dates? I think since CSI is so complicated and really, so well planned out, that they basically know at the start of the season what they want to do. So. presumably they'll just have to cut out the dead wood, pick the most pertinent stories that are left and get some scripts written. As all of you fic writers know, getting the initial idea is 3/4's of the battle.

How's that for stupidly optimistic?

13. seahawk

seahawk Prime Suspect

That's 3x02 "The Accused is Entitled", and the chalk scene is in 2x05 Scuba Doobie Doo, of course. :)

14. idahomom

idahomom Hit and Run

There are too many episodes for me that have great GSR scenes in them. I'm so spoiled getting the complete 7 seasons on DVD. I really like "Play with Fire", "Turn of the Screw," and the Hockey Episode.

As for the strike over...WOOOO HOOO.

I think that Grissom should casually mention that Sara is back; however we don't see her on screen. Then in the Season Finale we see that she is back and Grissom is leaving the lab to go teach somewhere. The end scene is of gang in the breakroom having a party, minus Grissom and Sara. We see Grissom and Sara walk out together holding hands and realize that the party is a baby shower for David Philips and his wife. Grissom leaves as a ghost into the sunset.

15. seahawk

seahawk Prime Suspect

I think the last scene of CSI ever should show the whole team together. If they made it all about GSR, it would be too much of a soap opera
    Don't get me wrong, I'm all for GSR scenes, but they shouldn't take over the whole show, and they should be done subtle. I can totally see the baby shower for David Philips, but they shouldn't concentrate too much on GSR.
    Maybe make a nice reference to the first episode? Like a gift from the "nerd squad" (remember?), and someone (Greg? Warrick?) asking Gil and Sara about the next generation of supergeeks? :D
    The best way to show Sara is back is to have a scene cut from grumpy Griss to grinning Griss, and someone asking him jokingly: what happened to you? Sara come back? and he'd just smile (after a loooong day/night/whatever of reunion sex)
    And I think the only dialogue between Gil and Sara about her being back should be: "Are you ok?" - "Yeah" - "Are weok?" - "Yeah" - "Good"
    I already mentioned that I think their wedding shouldn't be addressed directly but rather Warrick-style: just show the ring or the new name tag *thuds and dreams*

I just watched 6x02 (are they already or aren't they?), and I had to laugh really hard when Sara told Gil at the crime scene: "No visible GSR" - I practically yelled out: "But that doesn't mean it isn't there!!!" :lol:

Wow...long post. I could start getting all this into a FF, but I'm sure my ideas aren't that new *g*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.