Grissom & Sara #32: With Every Beat of My Heart

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Turtlebaby, Jan 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PiperGrissom

PiperGrissom Police Officer

seahawk, I think you are right, I really do. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE GSR (can you tell?) and I think that the very last episode should be of the whole gang. I DO, however, think Sara needs to be there. If it's the very last episode, let's let Sara be seen--with a baby bump.
    That's what I want.
    I could see it being reveald that G/S are married by a new name tag. That would be perfect. I have thought that would happen after she tore hers off.

2. seahawk

seahawk Prime Suspect

To me, it's SO OBVIOUS it will happen this way...shame no one from TPTB ever asks for my opinion :rolleyes:

Well, I'm back to GSR-dreamland then since getting my mind off GSR spectacularly failed:
    I bought this short story collection called "A Few Short Notes on Tropical Butterflies" (yeah...really NO GSR ALLUSIONS here...)
    What's the title story about, you may ask? It's about this couple of scientists. He's 20 years her senior and totally into butterflies. They also have problems talking about their feelings. (now, THAT keeps my mind away from GSR :rolleyes: *duh*)
    excerpts: "She has buried herself so far in her knowledge of details that she cannot properly feel what is happening in her own life" or "I know that she needs me to reach out to her, but I can't do it [...] I clam up whenever we're together." or "we kept our affair secret for three years. For months, we met in the pathology laboratory at night when we were both on call - we got to know each other surrounded by jars labeled "Normal Human Lung" and "Chronically Inflamed Gallbladder""

Sound familiar?

Great, I buy literature to keep me from reading fanfiction and that's what I get. I love my life.

3. PiperGrissom

I think it was a big hint in Goodbye and Goodluck when she answered her phone "This is Sara" instead of "Sidle" She isn't "Sidle" anymore. :D

4. Aleyna4233

Aleyna4233 Dead on Arrival

yeah, thats right. i thought she answered the phone weird but i couldnt place why it sounded so odd to me lol. thx, now i kno why

5. stephanie

stephanie Victim

My Scence of how Sara comes back. We hear that they called in a favor and Doctor Grissom has been rushed in for expert testimony we see the courtroom and some killer sitting next to his lawyer then the district atroney says something about the evidence and we hear a female voice and the camera pulls back showing Sara on the stand and thats the last scene of the season

6. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

Hey Y'all, we got smut-a-thon starting over at geekfiction.
    You can also find my enty on ff.net by clicking the below link. I've read a half dozen so far and most are GSR. Although I unwitingly started to read an Ecklie centered one, bleck, Ecklie smut. I may be scarred for life.

I've just got to go OT for a sec and brag aboyt my hubby. Yesterday was our 21st anniversary, I got candy and a card and we had dinner reservations at a tony restaurant tonight. I reckoned that would be it, but no. Today at work I recieved a dozen roses and then at the restaurant there were a half dozen more. Such a sweetheart.

7. JorjaAnn

JorjaAnn Hit and Run

Hey guys, just came back from a too-long break from the magical intertubes. Congrats on the new thread, makes my soul happy! *pops virtual champagne and confetti*

I just finished reading December on account of all the reviews I read about it, and I must say it was quite good.

So what are we discussing? Sara's return as we picture it? I must say, dirtylabrat, I'm all for a geekbaby, even though it would be totally OOC. They're scientists, for crying out loud, they should know how these things happen and how to prevent them.

What I would like to see? It's so dumb, but I think it'd be hilarious if she just randomly showed up in the lab, tapped Grissom on the shoulder and said, "Miss me yet?" or something to that effect.

Or.

Something uber-dramatic, say, Laura finally croaking, and Sara returning because her issues are now six feet under.

I dunno, they're both a little rough around the edges. In any case, we definitely need a steamy get-back-together-celebratory-your-place-or-mine-oh-wait-that's-right-i-don't-have-a-place-that's-okay-you-can-just-move-in-with-me-sounds-good scene.

:)

smut-a-thon? count me in!!

8. seahawk

seahawk Prime Suspect

What a perfect Valentine's Day: Loads of GSR smut (which I can warmly recommend :devil:) plus we have a timeline for new episodes! Yay!

I've already got April 3rd marked on my calendar... exactly 7 weeks to go

Should we do some kind of countdown/memory lane thing/whatever here on the board? Or have all of you done this for all the hiatuses before and don't have anything new to say aout GSR? I'm a newbie here, so I don't know the customs round here...but I'm happy to blend in with the local population :D
    7 weeks to go...7 full seasons of GSR...7 weeks to go...7 seconds of Grissom staring incredulously at Sara when she returns...7 weeks to go

I'm just so excited now...The best thing is, April 3rd is still in my semester break, so I can get up at 5 am and watch the episode live via streaming (yeah...I'm a freak)

9. PiperGrissom

I can't wait til April 3rd!!!
    Oh, and my entry to the smutathon is at geekfiction too!
    I am watching Nesting Dolls, Griss just walked into Sara's apartment. Gotta go! LOL!

10. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

Don't have anything to say about GSR? Around here, surely you jest.
    I see that Cincoflex, Kristen Elizabeth and Smacky30 have their smut-a-thon entries in. I think there are going to be some really good fics for this one, we've got loads of very frustrated fanfic writers that ship GSR out there right now.
    TPTB better be planning on bringing our GSR back.

11. PiperGrissom

I have my fic posted for the smutathon too.

I can talk GSR all day! So, let's talk! :lol:

12. seahawk

seahawk Prime Suspect

Me too...
    But I'm kinda shy when it comes to introducing new discussion topics. I always think that every topic/episode possible has already been adressed at least 10 times (I went through some old GSR threads :lol: very funny...from "we're canon squeee" through "what GSR scene will we get next" through "she'll live" to "she'll be back in no time")

As I wrote before: It'S exactly 7 weeks until new CSI episodes (=possible new GSR scenes) air. It'll take time for spoilers to surface, so we might think about something to fill these 7 weeks with?
    Maybe one season per week, so that we've discussed everything once more until April 3rd?

I'm watching the eps in chronological order, and today is "Bite me"-Day (6x03). I'll schedule the rest of the episodes so that I'll watch Bull on April 2nd
    So, if Im to decide we could also discuss S 6/7 right away...

Dunno...some one else with suggestions on how to spend a 7 week countdown? (get your mind from the smutathon for 5 minutes, that's all I'm asking for :D)

13. PiperGrissom

Ok, let's talk Bite Me. I know they were talking about living together at that time. I feel like they probably had a small fight about and that is what led the bugman to comment the way he did.
    OK, now I am back to the smut!!! :devil:

14. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Hi, fans, it's been a brutal time here, we had winds up to 70 mph, small tornado, blew everything to bits and pieces.. and the power went out :( candles, are a blessing, now I know how the pioneers lived ;) anyway, here's a cute little simulation of Sara's apt. and it's from "Nesting Dolls" when I think they consumated their relationship[​IMG]

SARA'S APT.

DIFFERENT ANGLE

THE REAL DEAL

LONG LENS ANGLE

15. PiperGrissom

I think you are so right. When Ecklie asked him if he had taken any action yet in regards to Sara, he said he had. HMMMMMMM........sounds really good to me. He looked happier too. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.