Grissom & Sara #32: With Every Beat of My Heart

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Turtlebaby, Jan 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Herzeleid

Herzeleid Rookie

Re: Grissom & Sara #32: With Every Beat of My Heart

Won't Gary be getting jail time though?? IMO I don't think he'll return.

Good epi all around.. I seriously thought Sara would walk in the diner and wrap an arm around Grissom but suddenly realized it was Warrick's time to shine. When the undersheriff stepped into the last scene I yelled at my TV for War to drive as fast as he could to Mexico and join a mariachi band ...then... he's dead. I was shocked. I said "whoa" about 50 times then sat there and watched the credits.

Obviously Sara has to come home and support her real family at the lab. There's no way she would leave all of them in Vegas to grieve like that. She has to come back. I'm liking the whole her returning as a lab rat theory. That or maybe War's death makes Gris realize something and he steps down and Cath or Nicky take lead. That could allow Sara to return a full fleged CSI with a new vigor to find the murderer of one of her brothers. Any takers??!!

Go GSR reunion!!!!

ETA!! I like "Our Cosmic Symphony" b/c they are lol

Last edited: May 18, 2008
  2. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

Hey, y'all. I was camping and didn't get to see the ep 'til today. And my CSI partner in crime kept texting me about how great it was, and what a shocker, and how she couldn't tell me via text. Let me tell you, I was up in the woods in anguish Thursday night.
    Wow. What an ep, huh? pretty darned good. And speaking of Warrick maybe surviving, that same partner in crime had the same idea for a fic.
    And Piper, no worries from me on bogus spoilers, I gave them up for the last several eps. I must say I enjoy the eps more when I don't have a clue what's going to happen.
    And, Happy Birthday to you, PiperGrissom! Woo hoo!

ETA: O_Cat: Never Satisfied today....and thanks for the links in your blog. Also congrats on the Local Heroes article.

3. bengali13

bengali13 Rookie

Or, "Time to Re-Combine". That's my input. And who knows how to start a new thread anyway? Hertz, orange, desert, piper, seattle, idaho? Anyone want to volunteer? I don't know how, sorry.

I loved the end scene at the diner. It is probably one of my favorite scenes this season. I missed seeing Sara in it though. I agree that it was better to be more Warrick-centric considering what happened after, though. I do, however, think that he is dead for sure. The drug arrest was so bad that I can't see TPTB letting him stay with the show after that. My only hope for his living would be if he did some SERIOUS rehab over the summer break to prove to them that he shouldn't be fired. I just don't see it happening since they start to shoot in like, July or something.

I am really looking for a Sara return in season nine. We need some actual GSR moments in the upcoming season. The show just isn't as good without it, or Sara's character. She is so deep and she really grounds the crew and the show. I think it's funny how she is the younger woman, but I sorta see her and Gil as the mom and dad, with Cath, Nick, Greg etc. as the kids more than the other way around. Am I the only one?

4. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

Okay, I'm clueless on how to do a poll - which is the next logical step, as well as how to open a new thread. On this site, anyway. I was hoping when I went advanced there would be a nice little add poll option, but nooo....Maybe a mod can clue us in. :)
    And this is kinda cruel, but the only thread name that pops into my head is....GSR, We aren't dead yet. I know that would be just plain mean. No need to kick the poor yoblingers while they're down.

5. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

YIKES, yeah maybe no word that has "dead' in it, so raw, right now, and on the "poll" I used to do them all the time on the Billy thread, but there's no poll options as far as I can see, so lets get some more titles and I'll pm one of the mods and they can either do it, or tell me how too! sound good?

[​IMG]

6. PiperGrissom

PiperGrissom Police Officer

I think I am gonna be spoiler free, sorta. Only spoilers I get will be from Rambo. LOL!
    I feel like Sara will be back soon. Early or mid season 9. I'd think she'd be back for the funeral, but who knows.
    Great send off for Warrick, sad to see him go. I kept saying "Oh,God" over and over. Tragic.

7. Desertwind

So calling all fans, what's your ideas for a new title, lets get this going:bolian:

[​IMG]

Piper go read your b-day wishes on the B-day thread:thumbsup:

8. orange_cat

orange_cat Witness

Well we had a second vote for "Our Cosmic Symphony" which I like. Or for something completely different how about "Our Bugman and His Butterfly" :lol:
    bengali's "Time to Re-Combine" is also great. and desert your suggestions are cool too : "Together Forever" :)
    Any more opinions or votes folks? We're going to have to start editing our past posts and adding new comments there soon or we're going to run out of space argh!

9. Desertwind

The "Cosmic Symphony" awesome, I like bengali13 as well, so I'll go pm the mod. and she can make a list of all the ones so far, and then we can vote, if anyone comes on before tomorrow please put in you "title" much appreciated:bolian:'

[​IMG]

10. PiperGrissom

PiperGrissom Police Officer

Ok, now for my 2 cents....I like for my first choice,
    Our Bugman and His Butterfly and my second choice is
    Time to Re-Combine.
    I will go now to read the BDay thread. Thanks!!!:thumbsup:

11. bengali13

bengali13 Rookie

there is a new thread icon on top at shipper central. Do we start there or do we keep posting here?

My vote is naturally, Time to Recombine.

12. Desertwind

I PM'd the mod. and asked her to help with the new thead title, so far these are the ones you all mentioned~

TIME TO RE-COMBINE

WHEN YA' COMING HOME?

TOGETHER FOREVER

TRUE LOVE NEVER DIES

SURPRISE, WE'RE MARRIED

COSMIC SYMPHONY

OUR BUGMAN AND HIS BUTTERFLY

Anymore?

13. orange_cat

orange_cat Witness

I don't think we can use "Surprise, we're married" as we're not sure that's happened yet... we should keep that title for when we can really make a song and dance about it :D otherwise the list looks good and it's going to be a hard choice, dammit!

14. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

Great ideas! I've asked desertwind to PM me back because I think you guys should be able to make threads with polls. I'll see what you say first desertwind, then I''ll lock this one up and you can start brand new again :).

The new thread can be found HERE.

*locked*

Last edited: May 19, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.