Grissom & Sara #32: With Every Beat of My Heart

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Turtlebaby, Jan 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

Hey, just read a great new fic by a new writer, What is CSI on TV . Very entertaining, a real kick in the pants.
    desert We stayed at the Mandalay Bay this time. We come down three or four times a year and I must say the Buffet at the Wynn is the best food I've ever eaten in Vegas. Alaskan king crab legs on the half shell on the dinner spread. My mouth is watering just thinking about it.

ETA: I've been writing too. Click the little link below to find chapter 5 of Misunderstandings, Grissom gets jealous. Also last week's smut, don't remember if I told you about 429 at the Sorority, a challenge fic.

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

The Mandalaty Bay is fabulous, my daughter and her friend stayed there, while visiting.. did you win any jackpots? and how soon do you all think it'll be before Jorja returns on an episode, and I wonder what the writers have in store for us? tantalizing, and whets ones appetite ;)

[​IMG][​IMG]

3. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

I got a hundred dollars out of a penny machine playing for 25 cents a spin.

Hey, it looks like the show runners are going back to work tomorrow to prepare for the writers to return Wednesday or Thursday.
    Daphne Dangerlove is doing some welcome back stuff for the CSI writers. PM me if you want more info.

As far as Sara goes, I hate to say it, but I think we'll see Jorja back for one more scene.
    I wish like hell that WP would decide to stay and JF would decide to come back for a full season or even two, but I really doubt it.

4. Desertwind

That's great $100.. hey good job.. my friend plays pennys all the time and won $1,600, on one, I play nickles, video poker, and have won some royal flushes which is $250.00.. fun, but you'll go broke if you let it get to you..and I hope they release some news on this return, we're all left in the dark pretty much, and I hope something riveting and a blockbuster-ish will occur..I'm sure this all hinges on the strike and what the TPTB big honches decide Zuiker, Bruckheimer etc..it's really early to know what's next.. ~~bites nails~~ patience is not my best virture :( here's one for you seattle

[​IMG]

5. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

i don't think so. if jorja will go through all that trouble to come back, there is no point in being in only one scene. i believe the episode will be shot around her.

on the other hand, i'm thinking that TPTB could give us a bitter-sweet episode with Sara returning, only to take Grissom away. it's very, very possible.

6. Desertwind

I agree Adzix why bother, it would be a waste of her time, and their's, I wonder if they offered her a sweet deal, because of all the flack about her absence, and she decided to return.. I'm worried about WP leaving.. he doesn't give out much, quite vague :confused:although he also stated he "doesn't want to put people out of work".. I'd love to see this go to S/10..a decade.. and then PFFFT. gone.. with them married, and happy, like they were in "Ala Cart" before she took off :(

[​IMG]

7. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

Although I love watching Billy and Jorja on CSI very much, I have to admit that as long as Grissom and Sara are in a strong, loving relationship in the end, it's alright with me if they leave after this season, although, don't get me wrong, if they do leave I will miss them very much! :(

Wow, that was one big run-on sentence...meh, I have a cold. I'm not very good at producing coherant thoughts right now. :lol:

Anyway, as long as they leave together happily, I'll be happy with surviving on endless fanfiction where their relationship will live forever. :)

See how cheesy I get when I'm sick? :lol:

8. ginascar

ginascar Rookie

I havent posted in awhile, but I have to agree with this...

I almost want this to happen. I mean, we have gotten everything we wanted only to have it taken away from us. I think the only way I can see her coming back is to take Grissom with her. They would get married and live together happily ever after with Hank by their side.

I makes me really anxious to see her come back. I mean of course I am excited for her to come back because it hasnt been the same without her, but its like its gotta be good.

I love CSI as much as the next fan girl but I really hope that Season 9 is the last. Every actor as mentioned in numerous articles that they want to branch out and do other things and I think that CSI has had a great run so they should end on the top.

Plus it would give a good closure to GSR if Grissom left the lab with Sara. Because really, I cant watch CSI without Grissom. It takes away the whole feel of the show when he is not around. I can just see it now, Sara coming in, they have a whole storyline, the last scene of CSI series is Sara and Grissom walking out of the lab hand in hand into the sunset.

I get sad just thinking about it.

:( :( :( :(

9. vixster

vixster Dead on Arrival

Hey all!
    I am happy and sad at the same for the future of CSI! I have watched the program since I was 10 and loved GSR since I was about 13! Its a big part of my TV life and I think once CSI ends I will watch tv a lot less!! I am excited that JF is coming back as I need some great GSR bits before WP leaves. But i also hope that the writers havent been stringing us along all these years to give us a unhappy ending! I mean the kiss was definately bitter sweet, as although i was like jumping up and down when it happened it was like it symbolised the end! So I am happy that JF is coming back but am very anxious as to how they are going to end the GSR story. Since WP is leaving and he is like the heart and soul of the show, they have to send him out in a big way, I hope they build up to his departure from the show with an excellent storyline, as gripping as the Miniture killer storyline. I would be soooooo unhappy if they just walked off into the sunset together as I am looking for a big creshendo (or however you spell it!)! I secretly want him to get into trouble in someway and her to come and save him just like he saved her. I dont know I just love angst with happy endings!! Im not into complete fluff! Like when she returns, I hope its very angsty and then she jumps him lol.......... maybe slightly OTT!!! but you catch my drift......

10. PiperGrissom

PiperGrissom Police Officer

Billy hasn't said he's leaving anytime soon, just that he knows how and when Grissom will leave. That's all.
    I also hope CSI runs 10 seasons. I want a happy GSR reunion and good crimes. They don't have to turn it into a soap to do that, so I am hopeful.
    From what I understood in his email, Rambo and the other writers/producers have plans. Of course, they couldn't do any writing due to the strike, but they are creative people and their minds just don't "shut off", he said they have storylines mapped out and know what's going to happen.
    Sounds VERY interesting to me!

11. EvidenceOfMe

EvidenceOfMe Dead on Arrival

Hello everyone!! I'm new!! : ) Um let's see, I love GSR and Sara is the best! I'm also a member of the CSI message board on CBS. I don't know what else to say! lol Well if I can figure out how to do it I'm gonna post my fanfic!! So keep a look out for it! It's called Somewhere I Belong. Yeah so I don't know!! Anyway : )

12. PiperGrissom

Welcome! I am also a memeber of the board and wiki on CBS!
    I screwed up when I posted my fan fic, I did it in several posts instead of just one! DUH!!!!
    Glad you are here, sit back and let's talk the wonderful GSR!!!!

13. EvidenceOfMe

EvidenceOfMe Dead on Arrival

Oh hello!! lol What's your screen name on the board? Oh now I might have to join wiki too!! What's your fan fic called?
    Mmmm....What is your favorite GSR episode? Mine would have to be............. :confused: I don't know!! lol I love them all! I think Way To Go, because that's when you find out they are really together.

14. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

Hey, welcome EvidenceOfMe!

Ohh, fav GSR episode? That's a tough one...right now, I'll have to say...A la Cart because it's the episode we learn the most about their history and they are both so cute in the last scenes! :)

15. PiperGrissom

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.