Grissom & Sara #30: Pin Me Down...But Not With a Mustang

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by chocolate_bunnys, Sep 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

Re: Grissom & Sara #30: Pin Me Down...But Not With a Mus

In the CTV promo, Grissom said to Catherine, "You can't reveal information about a case to the media, you will get fired," Catherine moved her eyes upward, squinting a little. I think that she is going to say something along the lines of, "Yeah, and dating a co-worker won't." So, basically, I do think there will be a little chit chat between Grissom and Cath about GSR?

2. ginascar

ginascar Rookie

In the CTV promo I think there is a perfect shot for Catherine to say something to Grissom about it. He tells her something like, "You cant release information to the media. You can get fired." And I can totally see her coming back with something quick and off hand about him and Sara. I just cant wait for this scene to play out. I think it will be very interesting how it comes up in such a weird way. I mean it is Grissom, but even he is more of a romantic then that. In my perfect world he would mention marriage and then later that night Sara can come home to candles and roses for the proper way.

Oh the power of this ship!

3. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

maybe we should start nominating new thread names yo?

but bth, i'd go with

Maybe We Should Get Married?

cuz i don't think there is ANYTHING that can beat this. and b/c we're pretty late i'm going to make this poll:

ETA: i just realized that we could wait with the thread name all the way until next week, and then decide on it. i'm sure we'll get plenty of good stuff. so if you think we should wait, pick Other.

4. Shipwrecked

Shipwrecked Police Officer

Adz, my friend, I chose other...
    In the case that Sara rejects it, it would suck to see that everyday and remember a rejection. BUT considering that its the episode the GSR people will be waiting for, i can imagine something good will happen. I'm hoping for a kiss.

What we could is have everyone stop posting on this thread till next thursday and THEN make that our title. Just kidding...

Whatever, let's risk it. Do it Adz, just do it.

Adz[/b]. Sorry.)]Okay, so we ALREADY think that the season finale will end with Grissom and Sara guessing about the pink or blue thing??? Seriously you guys, did we have any idea that Sara was going to be kidnapped during season 7? No. (Okay, we suspected it.) I can't imagine this being for sure. ANYWAY, I think this marraige proposal is a way for writers to test the waters. If ratings suck on this next one, Jorja goes. If they shoot up, then we might get a geekbaby. I think someone already said this, but I'm just repeating it.

SO GET YOUR FRIENDS TO WATCH CSI: NEXT WEEK!!!!

5. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

I want a GSR marriage and all, even though I used to be anti about it... But I honestly don't want a geek baby! It's just not CSI, and I could never imagine Sara, nor Griss as a mother and father. But of course, I'd support it :p

6. GSRfanatic25

GSRfanatic25 CSI Level One

I HEART GS freaking RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

7. bengali13

bengali13 Rookie

I just made the mistake of going over to the season 8 spoiler lab and boy is it anti-GSR. I just don't get WHY people hate it so much. I mean, I don't particularly like Lady Heather's character very much, I have no idea why people like her other than the goth thing, and yet I have never said anything negative about her here or anywhere else. I have my reasons, but others like her some love her, and they have their reasons, and I think that's how it should be. I mean, I went there to see if there were any clues as to what will be coming up for November Sweeps, and all I saw was GSR bashing, and CSI bashing because of GSR. To be fair, I did see some of you there defending the show, and saying let's get along (the mod said that too), but I was amazed at how little of the talk was actually about a spoiler. In fact, there wasn't one spoiler in all of page 23!! I have watched shows where I didn't like this character with that person or wanted this one with that one, but I would never hate a show for putting two people together. I just don't get it. Maybe they should come up with a GSR bash thread so the haters could go there and say whatever they want to without taking up all the other threads, too.

As for the vote, I voted for other, because I don't think it will take that long to vote and decide. I mean, we still have a few pages to go and now that the furor for last night's ep/promo are over it will prob slow down again. Besides if the promo is anything to go by, how do we know that we couldn't get better? Maybe Sara will say something we'd like to quote? hmmm? Just a thought to tantalize. :lol: It looks like a totally squee moment to me, and I would like to hold my vote until then, since once I decide, I stick with it.
    I have always been and always will be for marriage and kids. I think that it would be great if this were to happen. And OMG having GSR in the promo? Holy Crap is right. Anyway, I think that Sara will say yes, prob after the "are you serious" look, but a yes eventually. I just wonder, why does the idea piss everyone off so much? I noticed Cath and Warrick talking about him getting divorced and her reminicing about her and Eddie, but no one b**ched about that, did they? Plus I can so totally see Catherine answering the you can't talk to the press with something about him and Sara. I actually think it's going to be a great scene if it's written as well as the two of them could act it.

8. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

Hey guys, I think anyone who made a video to support the Dollars campaign should go to youtube & use it for a video response to the CBS Promo video. There is already an anti video up. I think we need to squash the antis with pro Sara & pro GSR videos. I'm sure that CBS is watching to see what the response is to that promo. We need to overwhelm them with GSR love ;). It's a great opportunity to show our GSR love.

9. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

seattlegsrfan, I posted a review over in the "Go to Hell" thread. Because none of it was really, heavily GSR-oriented, I didn't pull it over here this time. :)

Sarah: I guess I kinda figure Catherine won't jump on him too much, though I fully expect her to rag a little on one of them at some point. I guess, some people expected her to yell at him and bring up "What about when you told me...." type things. That's what I guess I was trying to address. Maybe I didn't do the best job. :) That's what I get for rushing!!

10. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

Thanks Alyssa, I usually don't venture off this thread at this site, too many bashers out there. I did go read your review, as I like to see what other people think. Hmmm, now I'll have to think about it for awhile.

11. Turtlebaby

Turtlebaby Police Officer

o_O

*snorts* The man is wearing Teh Hat WITH his beekeepers hat. wtf? I laughed. So Sara can't say no because he's wearing the magic straw hat of looooove. That's right, you heard me.

Adz, I'm gonna go with "No" unless we wait until after next Thursday to swap us over. Or just have it say "Grissom and Sara # 31" until after Thursday and maybe *bats eyelashes* a mod would be able to change it for us afterwards.

Just because you gave in and watched it doesn't mean everyone has. :p Take Eggy for example. Go Egg! *hugs*

So my vote is for No - and that we should keep it out of the nominations too. Unless we wait.

EVERYONE STOP POSTING!!!

*giggles*

Think that worked?

That is all.

12. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

I know this sounds goofy, but I worry we'll get to the next thread before it's time for the next episode. So... I voted "No."

I can't stop watching it. I really can't. I'm rewatching it over and over again, both promos. I just can't figure out what is said where because CTV and CBS have chosen different reaction shots of Sara... Darnit. :) It's definitely keeping me from getting a grasp on what she says!! I just love that we're getting something like this, though. And, I'm glad that we're all watching and favouriting that vid over and over again to help boost its "honors" on YouTube. :)

13. IloveBilly

IloveBilly Police Officer

news about jorja
    The Globe magazine has a full page about Jorja leaving CSI. It says " Although CBS and the producers of CSI may think Jorja Fox is only a minor character, they have underestimated her importance". I'll say. " By linking her romantically to William Petersen, she became a pivotal player. And her exit will probably signal the first of several other departures on the veteran forensics crime-solving drama". The Globe is quoting TV analyst Stewart Eller. Source Suzie(thank you very much) from Grissaratalk google groups.

14. emily77

emily77 Dead on Arrival

My guess is that Sara's first reaction is something like "Wait, what? Did I hear you right?"... Because, really, you don't want to jump up and down squeeing until you're really, really sure he meant it! Also, remember, Sara often smiles when she's trying to hold her tongue and be polite, so if she were smiling first thing, that would be more of a "That's really sweet of you, but..." (That is, when she's smiling without laughing)

15. Jenjac

Jenjac Dead on Arrival

Having watched the Youtube promo many, many times and watching Sara's reaction. She just looks surprised and not expecting it rather than thinking, 'Hell no'. And I'm sure that I detect a little smile but the scene changes very quickly. I'm also not sure whether Sara's reaction that's shown is actually to Grissom's proposal or cut from some other part of that scene. I'm all for marriage and babies. When Jorja leaves, I'd like it for Sara to be on happy terms ie baby or moving to a new job but still happily together with Grissom. I want TPTB to leave them alone while happy and concentrate on some of the other characters.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.