Grissom & Sara #30: Pin Me Down...But Not With a Mustang

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by chocolate_bunnys, Sep 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IloveBilly

IloveBilly Police Officer

Re: Grissom & Sara #30: Pin Me Down...But Not With a Mus

for me CSI without them...i don't want.i'm out...i love all, really love,was 6 years for me, but without Sara...no thanks... and about happy end.... we deserve!!!! after all these years we really deserve.. i want all team together or the end when the show is really good.

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I'm a firm beliver in "accentuate the postive, eliminate the negative" remember when a..hole Ausiello almost had everyone convinced Sara was dead, well is she? and I'm going with they've got her to resign, till the end of the season, and bengali, they hate GSR, for no apparent reason, what have these fans been watching for the last 7 years? not the CSI I watch :(, it's been leading up to this spectatular moment since the onset, and her look in the promo, was comparable to "will you have dinner with me" and his "NO" she, wouldn't turn down a proposal from the man she's wanted and loved for so long. I feel calm and relaxed and I'm convinced that this will escalate into a marriage, and probable pregancy.. and that's thrilling, its so been leading up to this, the letter, the cocoon "You make me happy" I'll miss you" "the only one I've ever loved" and his frantic search for her, and the relevations to Icky Ecklie and now the ultimate..marriage
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And on the poll YES when do we start picking titles? here's one for starters LOVE MEANS NEVER SAYING GOODBYE

3. butterflied08

butterflied08 Rookie

Sooooooooooo...wow. A proposal? I LOVE IT! I mean, I feel that it's a bit random and sudden, but definitely in character for our geeks. YAY!!!! I'm still so nervous about Jorja leaving though. I mean, I sent as many fliers and letters and emails as I could, but is it enough? I'm not making sense, I have to get up at 5 tomorrow and I just wanted to write something before I went to bed

4. onlyvegas

onlyvegas Victim

Well, I'm a little late to the party but there is nothing better than getting home from a 12 hour workday and seeing that kind of promo!

As for the episode, I didn't think it lived up to the hype. It started off very strong then kind of faded to the end. As much as I love the GSR, I felt like this episodes interaction wasn't so great. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see more of them on screen, but this time it just didn't come off as well in my opinion.

It was nice to see Sara in a teaching type role even if her new 'partner' seems to really annoy her.

OMG!!! kind of speechless...I never thought they would give us so much blatant GSR at once! I hope they don't do anything stupid with her answer. I'd rather a non-answer than a flat no. (Even if it is in character what girl out there would actually want to be proposed to while in a bee suit?!? We all love Grissom but really I think there are limits) ;)

5. ginascar

ginascar Rookie

YES! Tonight just got so much better.....

OMG, Grissom would propose marriage out of no where in front of a colony of bees. AHHHHH! I am squeeing so loud right now. Oh and in case you have no idea what I am talking about, there is a clip up from the episode. Yeah and its that scene! Its not the whole thing but holy cow I almost peed. spoiled only I love this ship. Uhhh whatelse has Sara dressed up in? haha

6. Shipwrecked

Shipwrecked Police Officer

SUHWEET! Thanks for the bigger promo!

I'm think the answer is YES. It's going to be big, and "yes" is pretty big. AHHHH! It's just so Grissom-like, proposing in a bee-suit. Tehe, they're cute.

7. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Yes, indeed, it is very cool, I hope all the fans get to see it[​IMG]
    [​IMG]SO CUTE, SO TOGETHER, SO IN LOVE[​IMG]

8. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

I definitely think they're missing some info in there. If you note, somewhere between Gil talking about the bees and him proposing, there's a shift in mood. I think they cut out some other interaction to cut to the chase. As my husband says, it looks like, when they cut back to him right before he proposes, it looks like Gil is reacting to something Sara said... So, we still haven't seen the whole sceen. CBS is baiting us... definitely baiting us...

ETA:

He is SOO cute. I love how you can see him mustering up the will to say it, and while it's not the most romantic proposal I've heard of, it's not the worst, either. I mean, this is so cute for the two of them, and I LOVE getting to FINALLY see the real reaction shot, because CTV and CBS put together different ones in their promos. Getting to see this one, there's a mix of shock, but also a hopefullness to Sara's reaction, like she really hopes he's not kidding, but she can't believe it came out of his mouth. Also, he just looks SO frightened when he looks back at her, like he's really hoping she'll take him seriously and not let him down and not let him go because he loves her SO much and this is SO big for him, but he really means it. He wants to marry her. He really does. Their relationship is out in the open. I'm guessing by now they've moved in together rather than keeping separate residences for the sake of appearances... I'm thinking he just wants to take the next step. While I never thought it was... how do I put it... something they felt like they HAD to do to stay together, I have always thought it could be in the cards for them, and he definitely wants her to say yes. I feel a lot better about our chances of her saying yes based on this reaction, and based on the mix of fear and hopefullness on his face. :) This is going to be FUN

9. ginascar

ginascar Rookie

I love that look he gives her after he says it. Aww he is just so adorable. I just really hope he doesn't get his heart broken because my heart will break with his. I think if I was talking about bees and then BAM lets get married, I'd be like "uhhh whuut?" haha. I giggle everytime I watch it now. I also find it funny that Sara says theres nothing good about smoke, yet Jorja is a heavy smoker. lol. I really giggled at that. Back to GSR, this scene is so magical on so many levels.

10. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

Well not exactly a question, more thinking out loud. Who else is with me that the the scene when she said Grissom was homeless to the bees was just plain cute? We all know Sara HATES bees (likely why she got so decked out in her outfit! haha), but when he talks about an intruder, "Don't worry, he's homeless." I thought that was priceless. Classic geeklove. :D Also did anyone else catch on to the little nod Griss gave Sara after he 'proposed'?

11. emily77

emily77 Dead on Arrival

I'm pretty sure I heard Sara say Grissom's harmless, not homeless...

12. alwaysandforever

alwaysandforever Victim

OMG!! Grissom sure can bring up a proposal out of nowhere. I really hope she says yes. I love how she says "whatever it takes to get some time with you." It is so cute. Watching it again, I do think they leave a part out. The mood just seems to shift to suddenly to not have had something happen. I cannot wait for this episode. On the promo that says "The moment GSR fans have been waiting for", I hope they mean a kiss. That is what we have been waiting for forever. I want one. We deserve it after all this time.

13. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Someone at TWOP pointed this out, but does anyone notice that Grissom brings up marriage after discussing how the worker bees tend to their little pupae children? Awwww.

14. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

I caught that too! Also, from the CTV promo, first Sara looks at Grissom and smiles, then he asks her. I think in the CTV promo it was totally reversed. I think Grissom asks Sara, she looks up in shock, Grissom looks at her, they cut to Sara smiling, and then back to Grissom. I think I need sleep. Oh, and someone pointed out that Sara said harmless instead of homeless. Yeah, I just rewatched the clip, and she said harmless. :lol:

15. BabyBunting

BabyBunting Witness

she def seems to have a reaction of a mix between her reaction to Griss's "since i met you" and Gregs reaction to GSR in LD - a kinda "huh? did i hear you right? did you just say what i think you just said?". I think it would have been something they would have talked about in the past whether marriage was something they saw in their futures (either together or not), I mean they've been together for 2 years and have already made some pretty heady sacrafices for their relationship to continue - would you do that if you weren't 100% committed? I'm sure the subject would have come up at some point or another and I can't see Griss asking if he wasn't pretty sure she would accept - and my God, he had to include bugs somehow didn't he?! but then again, I think we all knew that if he did ever propose, bugs would play a part in some way, even if the cocoon wasn't it. I wanna see a GSR wedding, it'll be small and intimate and simple and we'll get to see Griss in a tux!!! *fans self* ya know, as long as Sara stays I don't care whether they get married or have babies or not, i just want Sara to stay!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.