Grissom & Sara #30: Pin Me Down...But Not With a Mustang

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by chocolate_bunnys, Sep 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

Re: Grissom & Sara #30: Pin Me Down...But Not With a Mustan

After reviewing the pics that were released of Gil and Sara in the bee suits, she does look a little... peeved in one of the shots. That's what worries me. I love the initial look of SHOCK from the long promo online, but I don't know how it goes from there, and that scares me. I'm definitely still bouncing up and down over this one, but I guess it's a guarded bouncyness. I just don't want to get my hopes up too much

Especially considering the fact that we could be losing Sara for a while very soon. Less and less am I thinking she disappears forever... I don't think they'd pull that, but I'm not going to fully trust my gut on this one, either. *sigh*

2. ginascar

ginascar Rookie

My roommates had to shock me back to life...

HOLY HOLY HOLY COW! Seriously, they called us GSR fans. I have a feeling one Mr. Rambo had something to do with that. And uh Grissom fricken mentioned marriage?! I still cant believe it. I am going to die everytime I watch it. Hell, I am going to die waiting for this damn episode to come on. I love how he brings it up like its nothing and Sara is like, "Uhhhh Mr. Beekeeper, did you just say what I think you said?" I fricken love them.

Oh all the nights for YTDAW to be down, I swear!

3. Honey

Honey Victim

I just saw the promo for 8x04! :D *breath* *breath* *breath* *faint* Did I just hear what I think I heard? A PROPOSAL! SQUEEE!

4. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

I keep watching it over and over again, but just the part when Sara reacts to his "proposal." It reminds me of when I'd watch the "Only person ever loved" scene from LD just for Greg's reaction. Now, I'm watching just for Sara's reaction.

So, I'm working on a novel, not about tonight's episode, because I'm still not sure what to think about it, and didn't get a second viewing since Matthew has to be up frightfully early tomorrow, but I've been thinking about what some people have to say about the Gil/Sara reaction from the team....

Oh, I better not start now, or I'll never get to bed, myself! But, yeah, I'll try to type it up tmra. :)

5. ElinWaffle

ElinWaffle Witness

I hate myself for not being here more ofter, especially in the past days. But now I'm here again and ready to sque!:D

OMFGWTFBBQ!!! *hyperventilates* Did I just die and go to GSR heaven? *SQUEEEE* I loved it! So...music video-ish! And I especially liked the "moment the GSR fans have been waiting for." It was a very nice gesture and it made me feel loved.And Sara's face...priceless. And the proposal was just so them, you know what I mean? Writers: You've restored my faith. You've made an awesome work with these two and for that I love you. It isn't overdramatically: "Sara! Marry me now, here, on this exact spot, surrounded by bees!" but more casual "I think we should get married". Is it just me or have I heard that line before? I've never been pro-marriage, but I can see Grissom proposing it. I am not, however, sure that I want to see it on-screen. At least not a big wedding but maybe a small one. Do you have any idea how hard it is going to be for me to watch Ending Happy next week knowing this?

Geek!Baby! That is actually kind of funny, since I was planning on asking here a few days ago how you wanted Sara to leave. I am bi-Baby in the case of GSR, but with the prospect of Sara leaving, I am very pro. As long as it's not all about the baby. I mainly watch the show for the science (the GSR is just an extra bonus). Also...'Pink or Blue'? Is that going to be this seasons finale? Well, if I am counting right, and if Sara gets pregnant in mid-November, that would make her due somewhere around July (?). And since the finale is in May, that would put her around 5-6 months, around the time when you can find out the gender. Or at least I think so...

I need to get back to my sewing again. It is very hard to concentrate when you're reading this. :D

6. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

HAHA! I could not stop saying, "HOLY CRAP!" and "OH MY GOSH!" last night! I'm so excited for this episode and I think it is hilarious that CBS used the word GSR :lol: Anyway, I'm also starting to believe the whole pregnancy thing. I wonder what sparked the marriage conversation...maybe they were talking about her being pregnant?

7. GSRfanatic25

GSRfanatic25 CSI Level One

[spoiler="i wonder ....]...what sparked the MARRIAGE proposal
    well, the case next week is going to be a hate crime, and in one promo it says they are all affected in a different way...i dunno, maybe it gets grissy thinking...or maybe bees are just way more romantic than anyone ever thought! still six days 14 hours till a proposal??!!!!![/spoiler]

8. emily77

emily77 Dead on Arrival

I had to laugh--that's almost exactly how my fiance proposed--we were talking about what we should do about housing, and he just said "we could get married" kind of like you might say "we could check craigslist". I basically said "OK" and then we started talking about something else, and I wasn't sure if he was joking, so he had to mention it again the next day and make sure I knew he wasn't kidding... And this is pretty much the same for all the geeks I know--you pretty much have to ask them if that was just a proposal.

9. Elayne

Elayne Police Officer

Next Week
    In the interest of heaping fuel on the fire, :) I read somewhere on the main spoiler thread that the 10/18 episode would be the "going to SFR" episode. Maybe Sara & Grissom take a couple of day off (which is easier for them now that they're on different shifts) and pop over to SFR for a romantic wedding by the Bay?

10. orange_cat

orange_cat Witness

::splutter splutter choke::!! OMG!!!!! I can't believe he just said that!! All hail TPTB for their timing and excellent nod to all us GSR nuts everywhere :D And Grissom's style was spot on! :lol: I hope I don't explode before next week, or drive my boyfriend insane!

Thanks desertwind for the greeting and pointer :) I'm just beginning to make myself at home here properly if that's ok with all you old-timers ;)

About last night's epi - I thought the story was ok but Sara's reaction to the swing shift situation was interesting; it was like the old Sara before she got the past off her chest ::snicker:: with Grissom in Nesting Dolls - all fiery and aggressive about doing the right thing and rough with whoever gets in the way, be it the newbie or the cop. I wonder if they're building her up to another Sara vs Cath style blow-out, like in ND? Well I'm happy, as long as Grissom ends up comforting her again! :devil:

11. BabyBunting

BabyBunting Witness

OMFG SQUEEEEEEEE!!!!!! my heart is thumping at a mile a minute, my hands are shaking, I can bearly breathe - OMG how comes i didn't react like this when my hubby proposed to me?! lol but back to the point, OMFG!!! there is one photo i've seen from 804 and Sara is grinning like a cheshire cat, so i'm optimistic of the answer :) - it's about flippin' time too!!!

12. rszski67

rszski67 Victim

I am hoping for the best...but this sounds too easy. With all that I am hearing, I am just waiting for the other shoe to drop. I would like to think she would not say no but why wouldn't they just drop it in the epi and THEN let us freak out! Are they doing this to "calm" the fanbase? I have no idea but it is going to freak me out.

13. eggbe4thechicken

eggbe4thechicken Pathologist

Woah! Am I the only one that hasn't seen the promo? Oh yes. I am so friggin' tempted though, but I won't. It's way more fun to watch without seeing it.

So yeppies.

Last night's ep was... different. OMG, now I ...dislike Catherine lol, but she's needs a bloody hug.

I liked the new girl, anyone think that she might be representing what Sara was like when she was a newb? All questions? Thus explaining why Sara wasn't too fond of her. :p

Erm.

I think that's everything. Mostly I'm just shocked at how many sf people watched the promo. You lose. lol

Thanks for the awesome boxes guys, I'd cry if I was spoiled now, k?

14. orange_cat

orange_cat Witness

hi there eggbe4thechicken :wave: I'm impressed with your full on spoiler-free-ness - i just couldn't resist checking out the promo with all the hype around here :D but you deserve really BIG respect for standing strong! i need to find more backbone ;)

15. BabyBunting

BabyBunting Witness

good for you egg!

OK i just need a little rant after being on the main spoiler forum, urgh all those anti-GSRers really rub me up the wrong way, Obv TPTB are catering to the views of the majority of watchers, I don't think they'd focus on GSR so much if it was something most people weren't interested in! I just thought the other day, how many characters on any of the 3 CSI series are in happy, loving stable relationships? it's not many is it? I think it was either AD or CM in an interview who said the stars of CSI are the characters, NOT the science, the character are what make the show, without them it may as well be on one of the discovery channels! therefore the characters personal lives are just as much a part of the show as the science is, and lets face it, OK so the promos of late have been quite heavy on the GSR, but the episodes in themselves haven't, but TPTB obv know what will get people watching - gosh I hope this makes sense i really am rambling along here lol - OK in a nut shell, I think a lot of it is just sour grapes to anti-GSRers, they're just miffed it's not their ship getting screen time. Sara and Grissom deserve to be happy, and why not? everyone deserves their happy ending...

OK- so what if she does say no? i don't see it happening, but looking at the options... even if she does say no, i can't see that being a catalyst to them splitting up, esp as one of the future eps is meant to involve them going to SF together (i think..) - i don't think our ship is in any danger regardless of whether she accepts his proposal or not. keep the faith!

and breathe...

GO GSR!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.