Grissom & Sara #30: Pin Me Down...But Not With a Mustang

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by chocolate_bunnys, Sep 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Re: Grissom & Sara #30: Pin Me Down...But Not With a Mustan

But in the car, he did remember a cute thing from the past> "You had a pony tail" ;) so he does remember stuff too :p and a Sunday once again, when he knocked on her door, it looked to be his day off, and she was drinking a beer, so that to me was "Nesting Dolls" and to Ecklie "I've taken care of it" MMMM, what ever did he mean :D

[​IMG]

2. GSRfanatic25

GSRfanatic25 CSI Level One

you know, i was thinking post GD, but des, you may have a point. I don't know if that's when they did the deed, but I think that was definitely the trigger to set things in motion! wouldn't it be great though if they revealed that that was the day??
    lol...*sigh* so many FANtasies come true.

are we getting lax in our shipping because our lovely geeks are "out" now? for shame!!

i just can't wait for more and more GSR reveals!

3. Desertwind

***calling all fans*** where are you? have you abandoned our ship, their together, isn't that what we've all been praying for, 7 years, and they finally came out, and now your all leaving? what's up with that? come on back, lets stick together, and GSRfan glad your here, and the ones who are here YIPEE :D[​IMG]

TOGETHER

4. BrookeSidle

BrookeSidle Rookie

I'm here...

Since you were talking about Nesting Dolls so much, I had to go and watch it again. I love it, he said he needs her! I almost started crying when she started crying. I didn't think that was when they got together, but maybe... I can see why you'd think that anyway.

5. Desertwind

Thank's Brooke I'm sorry if I'm shoving this down fans throats, but when saw it, the first time, and subsquently since, I just went AH-HA, this is when they took it to the next level, " I need you" and she was so full of sorrow, and he made it all better, [wished it was me} and them her comments on last week's ep, "2 years" I just thought that's when! I think everyone's entitled to my opinion Victor Borge :D

[​IMG]

6. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

I'm here too! I haven't been on here this weekend because in Canada it's Thanksgiving, so lots of turkey eating and family socializing! lol

Anyway, I don't think different shifts is going to be the end of them at all! The way they both defended their relationship in front of Ecklie and the fact that they both were willing to change shifts for each other, tells me that they are in it for the long haul! :)

7. sidlewannabee

sidlewannabee CSI Level One

I'm still here too.

Although I am worried about Sara possibly not being on the show.

However if Sara does move to Swing Shift then it means she and Grissom will still be together.

There goes Ronnie Lake being Grissom's lover theory. Plus it says that she is in her 40ties, but Jessica Lucas, the actress barely turned 22, there is no way she can pass for 40.

I really hope that she doesn't play a love interest for one of the boys because they deserve better.

Another thing that worries me is why do they need another character, Sara isn't leaving yet. maybe some of the cast will leave with her to swing shift that way they have a reason to keep Sara.

I wondor when the team will find out that Sara is changing shifts, they just got her back and all of a sudden she is leaving.

Maybe Grissom and the team can convince her to stay. I kind of miss it being a secret. Before it was revealed i really wanted their relationship to be revealed but now if it means there will be consequences like that then never mind I wish it was still a secret.
    I hope we will get a small wedding that would be perfect.

We just need the basic team to be there.

Catherine, Warrick, Greg, Nick, Brass, Mandy, Wendy, Archie, David, Doc Robbins.

Oh wait that is about everyone.

I also want to find out how Ecklie found out.

I really don't think the team would have told on them, but I still don't see how he could have found out then.

Unless it was the medical doctors.

Jorja/Sara really needs more screentime this season and we definately need a kiss and a hug this season.

I want to see this weeks episode but I kind of don't.

I want to see more GSR/Sara but It means that it is getting closer to Sara possibly leaving.

8. Desertwind

[​IMG] all the cuties are back.. YIPEE, and go read the "S/8 "Ala Cart" on how Ecklie found out, from our lovely mod Destiny she's got some good theories!

[​IMG]

9. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

I don't know, just because " it was a sunday" doesn't mean it was a day off for them. Remember that they don't have monday through friday jobs.
    I really can't see "it " happening before commited because Gilbert didn't follow Sara down the hall fast enough. Once he took the big step I would think he would've been a little more invested in the relationship to hang back the way he did.
    One other thought for Ala Carte, isn't that the first time we've seen Gilbert so casual at work. He was wearing a t-shirt in the beginning of the investigation.

10. bengali13

bengali13 Rookie

I'm still here too!! I post almost everyday, it's just been a really long week for me. I am glad that they are open because now we can get more than just looks or grins. I mean, no on-screen couple sizzles with a look like this one, but I'm still holding out for a wedding, or at least flashbacks to show kisses or SOMETHING more.

I tend to look at his coming over in ND as a change, but not when they first slept together. I can see why you think that Des, but here's my reasoning. The only reason that I think that they didn't is because she was very vulnerable at that time and I just can't see him taking advantage of her like that. I do, however, think that that was the pivotal moment, where he just couldn't fight his feelings for her anymore. I think that they started dating after that and then slept together later. I just don't think that it happened that night. I picture him holding her while she spilled EVERYTHING, then maybe he opened up to her, too. Maybe he even stayed the night with her, but because she fell asleep in the crook of his shoulder and it just felt right to him to sleep there as well.

Any way that's how I see it in my over romantic mind.

11. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

That's a beautiful thought bengali13 and quite possible. I believe that they started dating around Nesting Dolls and then became intimate after Grave Danger.

12. GSRfanatic25

GSRfanatic25 CSI Level One

i agree w/ seattlegsrfan and bengali, while nesting dolls was dfinitely a turning point, i don't think it was THE day

and sdd came on last night, i nearly squeed. watched the chalk scene like fifteen times... and kept shouting "he remembered THAT!!" LOL
    GO GSR

13. Elayne

Elayne Police Officer

Over in the main spoiler topic someone said that a poster on the CBS CSI board had claimed to be friends with a CBS writer who drinks with CSI writer. This CBS poster claimed that Jorja will re-sign in November and show up pregnant in spring sweeps. The cliffhanger this season is supposedly Blue Or Pink? Even if you're anti-baby, this would make a nice change from random CSI in danger.:)

Also, the "9 years vs 2 years" business reminds of "I Remember It Well" sequence in the movie musical "Gigi."

14. csi_love

csi_love Police Officer

I'm here, just lurking because I haven't watched the new eps yet and I feel left out of the discussion a little. I have seen the important clips on GSR.com though, couldn't resist :D

15. Desertwind

OK, I'm not that hard-core on maybe that wasn't when it was, I just remembered at the time, when Grissom told Ecklie "I've taken care of it" I go OMG, they got down last night, and I don't think he ever took advantage of her, I just thought she need some strong loving and he was there and they both wanted the same thing, and I know they don't have Sundays off, I'm just on the assuming theory, and there is the old adage "Assume Nothing" :D so when, if this didn't happen then, when? be more specific :confused:

SLL that grin, and the sweet blanket scene, even way back then!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.