Grissom & Sara #30: Pin Me Down...But Not With a Mustang

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Grissom & Sara #30: Pin Me Down...But Not With a Mustan

Yeah, they never pinpointed when she set the trap in the fireplace to go off, so we don't know if she in her warped mind counted that as killing after her promise or not. Right? Didn't Nick say it could have been set, like weeks ago or something. And I am more than ten years out of my teens and I would LOVE to see them snog. I mean, my husband is a computer geek and guess what, he snogs too. Just because they are geeks and stoic at work doesn't mean they aren't passionate about each other, and that could be shown occasionally, too. Even if it isn't NY or Miami.

Thirteen days, 1 hour and 50 min

I hearby claim "snog" in the name of Geek Love! There. Now, it is a part of us. :) Or, well, me.

I would definitely like to see some passionate kissing between them. I mean, I don't want to see them going at it for hours (I know some would). I'd just love to see some of the HEAT EXPLODE. I mean, we talk about thermite, but we never get to SEE thermite. We see the two metals getting close to one another, but we never get to see the melting. I want the melting. Teehee.

And, I am no teenager. *sigh* Sometimes, I wish I were. *grumbles* stupid two jobs...

I guess now, after reading all the comments and responses, I'm a bit on the fence about whether the arm sex was THE moment for Natalie or not. I do believe it was A moment.

Let me clarify before someone tells me that, yes, every moment is A moment.

See, I think it definitely alerted Natalie to something if it didn't convince her, and that the idea was born out of that moment. I mean, I think she might've wanted further evidence of their affection, to confirm her hypothesis, but she already formulated her plan in that moment, I believe, to trap Sara and torture Gil.

I mean, I know we all called EARLY last season that Sara was going to be the victim, but I still loved the way it came about. And, I think Natalie sorta had a vision like that. She had a hunch that Sara was going to be her ticket to torturing Gil's heart, but she needed to work out the details.

I at least want to see a kiss before the end of the entire show CSI. Ya know? I mean, for the reunion I'm on the "romantic hand hold/embrace/confession of love" team... but someday? Gimme a darn kiss! :)

I agree wtih bengali and GSRfanatic25 who can get into the mind of this evil pyschopath, after all she pushed her sister from that jungle gym, and was spending all her free time putting little creepy minature houses together , all in the name of 'BLEACH' that's way out there in la-la land, I'm still wondering if this is all in her freaky mind, and it never happened!

THE RED MUSTANG

GRIS AND NATALIE

FAKE CUT THROAT

TELL ME WHERE SARA IS

senzatitolo1yy1.jpg

I'd like to some snogging, but they'd have to be very careful about it. Maybe if Griss & Sara worked a case together with alot of close physical proximity & lots of sexual tension built up (like the pin me down scene) we could see some snogging when they got back to the car. Some brief, really hot snogging. I think that would be in character for them, but then again I have been reading lots of fan fic lately.

Snogging.

*snorts*

I would enjoy a thirty second Thermite equaling snogging session. Cue the black screen. Cue credits.

A 10,000+ fangirls around the world spontaneously die. And what a way to go.

I second, Al, Snogging is now our official term. No more kissing - no more making out. Just snogging. Go us.

How much would I love to be in love with a man that can remember one day, one moment; because he touched my ARM? This is why I love Grissom being in love with Sara. *sigh*

You kind of have to wonder... was Natalie at the scene by accident? Or was she already stalking Sara? Did she notice it just because she was there? Or was she looking for it?

Now, I only have ONE job - but it takes up almost 14 hours of my life everyday. Like now. I've already put in my 10.5 hours. Now I have to go back for 8 more hours. How I love being in charge. Happy thoughts of Grissom and Sara may be driving me nearly insane at this point, waiting for the season to friggin' START already - but they also may be the only thing keeping me sane. I go to work - I come home - and I'm able to get lost in a world full of a love that my real life doesn't allow me time for.

I'm in love with Grissom being in love with Sara. I'm in love with Sara being in love with Grissom. I'm friggin' in love with two fictional characters being in love with each other. I should probably find a therapist, pronto.

Go me.

And now, I have to go shower before I go back to work.

That is all.

yay, i third snogging. go shipper_snogger, you rock, you initiated this fantastical convo and invited a new term to our shipping! *toasts shipper_snogger*
nd I am more than ten years out of my teens and I would LOVE to see them snog. I mean, my husband is a computer geek and guess what, he snogs too. Just because they are geeks and stoic at work doesn't mean they aren't passionate about each other, and that could be shown occasionally, too.
that made me snort w/ laughter. geeks are good ... too, lol.

I would enjoy a thirty second Thermite equaling snogging session. Cue the black screen. Cue credits.

A 10,000+ fangirls around the world spontaneously die. And what a way to go.
hell yes, the best way to go!!

I'm in love with Grissom being in love with Sara. I'm in love with Sara being in love with Grissom. I'm friggin' in love with two fictional characters being in love with each other. I should probably find a therapist, pronto.
nope, i totally agree, i totally feel the smae way. i loved how he could pinpoint what was important about the crime scene w/ the car. it was freaking six weeks ago, and he knows it cause he touched her arm *gasp*. what an amazing man. any man who is that desperately in love, and that desperately romantic, is hot hot hot.
maybe we could all have group therapy. of course we probably wouldn't get anywhere healing wise cause we'd be talking about gsr and the premiere and the twelve days 22 hours we have to wait and csi and natalie and grissom and sara and snogging and arm sex and eye sex.....
wow

i think nat was stalking grissom already, that's why she was at the scene, i think maybe the arm sex thing inspired her for her plot. like she was looking for some way to get to, or get back at grissom, and it just clicked. that's why the mustang... it's like... one more screw you for our romantic geek..."you touched her, i saw you, this crime scene, it's your fault...ha"
i dunno, something like that

wow, i've typed a lot

POWER TO THE SNOGGING SHIPPERS
POWER TO GSR
POWER TO SAVING SARA
POWER TO ARM SEX AND EYE SEXY AND MAKING EACH OTHER HAPPY
POWER TO 12 DAYS BABY!!

yay

OK, snogging it is :D how about them doing the "shag me" as well, and we'll all move to England, so they're going to 'snog and shag' and where's Austin Powers? when we need him?

ggsd5oe.jpg

snogging and shaggin... god my mind is never coming back out of the gutter again
the images in my head... my little heart won't stop racing!

ETA
*squeeeeee*
i just saw ending happy for the first time all the way through. i have to say, the gsr scene is so much better on the television! i watched it about fifteen times, and had an in depth discussion w/ my mom about their relationship and "werid way of talking" (her words) it was great.
i was sad though, that sara didn't have more to do w/ the case after the arrow scene
which was an awesomely adorable sara scene! loved it
loved the ep
thank god for spike tv

p.s. am i allowed to double post? sorry if i['m not let me know

Ah, good ol' snogging. To me it'll always be a Harry Potter word to me, but shagging can be all for GSR. It's funny how one person with the name Serious_Snogger came on and we all satrted using the word. If you're reading this then kudos to you, Serious_Snogger.

I hope there's at least a small snogging scene. I mean, c'mon, throw a dog a bone! I think that's how you use that expression... It doesn't need to be long, just a few seconds. Like, when Sara comes home from the hospital or something, at the end of an episode. Griss could say "Welcome home" or something and then they'd snog. And when I say home, I mean THEIR home.

Yeah, I agree, Natalie muct have been watching him already when she saw the armsex. Otherwise she wouldn't have paid any attention to it. It I was there, I wouldn't have noticed if some guy ran their hand down some woman's arm. Ending Happy was on Spike today! I love that scene.

Grissom: To me, sex without love is pointless, it makes you sad.
Sara: Well, I'm pretty sure I don't make you sad...
Grissom: No, you make me happy.

I could watch that scene over, and over, and over again.

I was still writing this when GSRfanatic25 mentioned it in her post, so I didn't realise Ending Happy had already been mentioned. I think the rule is that you can double post if it's been 24 hours, but before then you're just supposed to edit your previous one to include the new stuff. But I'm fairly new here, so I might be wrong.

No, you're not supposed to double post, you are supposed to edit and add your new stuff. But the mods are nice to the newbies and don't say anything the first time. I did it once, too by accident. I got my quote in one and then my post in the next one :)

Countdown time!!!! Twelve days, 9 hours and 34 min. That's 297 hours 34 min. :D

I picked the 4th one. I don't really think about it on a daily basis. And Im going to be happy which ever way they take it so. idk. Im very zen about it.

On other news, my mom must totally want to spoil me. She sits down reading TV guide and this is what she says:
Her: Oh so I guess we now know whats going to happen to Sara...
Me: Dont tell me!
Her: Well I figured you already knew about it.
Me: No! It ruins it. How would you feel if I said 'Geuss who is getting killed off Greys Anatomy'
Her: Who?!
Me: *sigh* No one. It was an example...leave me alone.

That was rude.
0.o Yeah...Ok.

To me it'll always be a Harry Potter word to me, but shagging can be all for GSR.
lol. I know what you mean. I learned the word 'snogging' from the Harry Potter books.
But likewise, the word 'shagging' will always remind me of Austin Powers. :lol:

My, aren't we getting testy without our GSR fixes.
Only a week & a half, we can make it.
If Sara can last the summer with that friggin' car on her back we can make it.

Hello over here...I have time without posting just trying to keep out away from spoilers hehe since here we are a little behind well but anyway I dont think I could wait until the season premiere on november over here so I need to know when is the season premiere on USA..I must download.
This is too much excited and scarier to wait that much. If something it is true is that I dont think no one would miss the season premiere with the cliffhanger left.
Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back