Grissom & Sara #30: Pin Me Down...But Not With a Mustang

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by chocolate_bunnys, Sep 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

That really made sense, and I really liked your take on it because it's something I hadn't really considered. I mean, I was looking at it from the obvious point of view, in that Natalie wanted to hurt Grissom, but I totally forgot the other end of it, in that Natalie could be subconsciously linking Chloe and Sara, and seeing that love that she (Natalie) so desperately wanted, but was never able to grasp.

I, too, would like to see something of our dear psycho watching Gil and Sara. I mean, it's unecessary at this point, but it could be fun. That, or we get to see more of those creepy sketches. I'd love for Nick or Warrick to realize Natalie was stalking Gil and Sara... *sniff*

Two more weeks and we'll all be discussing the premiere. :)

2. GSRfanatic25

GSRfanatic25 CSI Level One

Alyssa, didn't natalie promise ernie that she wouldn't kill anyone else? that's why she let sara live. she wasn't directly killing her, just using her for revenge on griss. knowing she would more than likely die eventually. she had to keep her promise to the only person she ever loved!!

and i'm sure nat was stalking them, it would be awesome to see a flashback or reference to something like that.
    and i do believe it was the same actress in empty eyes playing the janitor, at least it looked like it to me!

i think that's all i wanted to say...

oh yeah
    GSR RULES
    13 days

3. BrookeSidle

BrookeSidle Rookie

Sara dying is not acceptable to me no matter how they do it. She CAN'T die, it would ruin the whole show and they would lose a lot of veiwers, including me. I was a Sara fan before I was GSR shipper (only by a few minutes, but still). Although if she does die, I would rather Grissom was there and she got to say goodbye to the people she loved.

She did promise that, but she didn't keep it. She killed at least one person after. In living doll remember? At the crime scene in the bathroom. There wasn't a miniature, just a doll. You might remember it better by the line "It's all yours, my dear." I think Natalie wanted to make Grissom hunt for Sara, it would be too simple to just kill her.

4. GSRfanatic25

no, she didn't kill that guy, that was an accident, wasn't it. some dude was stealing his electricity and he got electrocuted. i thought the doll was only there because nat sent it to him.
    i don't think she killed anyone after ernie told her not to.
    no, she can't die, though i have a pretty good feeling she won't.
    GSRGSRGSR
    SAVE SARA, or feel the wrath tptb
    ...etcetc 13 days...oye

5. sidlewannabee

sidlewannabee CSI Level One

I don't think Sara dying is acceptable either. I am just saying, if they do kill her then they should do it with respect. Sara should have the utmost respect. I was watching living doll again and I decided to count the entire time that Sara was in the episode. I came up with a measly amount of 1 minute and 58.7 seconds. If they kill her off, I am going to be so mad that she was only in the finale for less than 2 minutes.

6. bengali13

bengali13 Rookie

No, she didn't kill that guy. He liked her minis so she sent him one of him, but not a whole death scene miniature of the room and all because he was killed accidentally by electrocution. I think, too, that she did sit and wait, not kill instantly either. Remember in the first one, they said how she waited to get the blood stain right? She let poisoned the old lady's drink with liquid nicotine, which took her a while. She likes to set the scene, that's where she gets off, not how quickly she kills. Ya know?

When I started the countdown, it was at 68 days, now we have gotten it down to only 13 days 19 hours 42 min (331 hours 42 min left) :eek:

7. sidlewannabee

We havecome really far and now we have less than two weeks. I am so excited.

8. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

I always figured what we were supposed to get from that was that that was the moment when she began to suspect, and then the stalking began. But she wants the left arm (that he stroked) and the car (which they were investigating) to be reminders of that first moment, not necessarily that it was the *only* moment.

9. sidlewannabee

Maybe she could have got a little bit out of that, but I don't know I think she had to have seen more than that.

10. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

Ya know..I never even realized that. I just figured she pinned her out there with the car to "get back" at both of them but I never realized the arm thing. Good observation.

I mean, the car thing, yeah, I got it. But not the arm thing.

Wow, I'm so technical aren't I? :lol:

After seeing all these promos 86946 times in a row, the anticipation is KILLING me. I can't believe it's THAT close. It feels like just yesterday we were watching her in the rain under that car. :(

Now, it's within an arms reach(Wow. What a way to put it. :lol:)

GSR rocks my whole existence!
    GSR rocks my iPOD!
    GSR rocks the two weeks that's left until the premiere! WOO!

Edited because feelis and feels are not the same thing.

11. bengali13

bengali13 Rookie

I always felt like she was watching (stalking) Gil, and the arm sex was so unlike him in so many ways, that it told her that Sara was his love. I think she had been working at the lab for a little while, and had heard and seen how stoic he is and kind of a loner, then she happens to see this incredibly intimate touch. And a light bulb goes off in her twisted little mind. He loves her. He wouldn't do that. I've seen him and he wouldn't do that. WOW He loves her. HMMMM I need to take her away from him, but I can't kill her outright because I promised my dad, so I'll think of a way that I can take her and if she happens to die, I won't have broken my promise, and he loses her like I lost him. Yes, that's what I'll do. HWAAAHAAHAA.
    Anyway, that's how I kinda saw it in the beginning of the summer, but I haven't re-watched seven, cause I'm gonna marathon them next week before the premiere. :D

12. GSRfanatic25

lol, love how you got inside natalie's head. i've always wondered what her thought processes were.
    grrr... two weeks... i want a csi marathon. i'm so sad i don't have the dvds...
    pssh...
    GSR rocks everything I own
    GSR rocks everthing I'll ever own
    GSR rocks my pathetic little life

13. Serious_Snogger

Serious_Snogger Victim

Grissom & Sara #30: Pin Me Down...But Not With a Mustang

Wow. I figured out how to quote people.

That was rude.

Its mean though.

I'm 10 years out of my teens and I still think it would be cool to have some Grissom on Sara snogging.
    I mean after all that they have been through so much they deserve it.

14. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

Okay, Natalie killed the cop that was supposed to be the shrink in Monster in the Box after Ernie commited suicide, so she has killed since then.

I think she didn't straight out kill Sara because Sara isn't her target, only her tool for revenge on Grissom. So she wants to torture him more than she wants to kill Sara. And lets not forget that Grissom didn't kill Ernie Dell. Maybe Natalie didn't kill Sara because Grissom didn't kill Ernie.

On another subject, I was thinking about how cool it is when you're working on a video & deconstruct a scene to get rid of other characters or crime flashbacks & you put it back together it fits perfectly. And how when I did it to the big Grissom to Dr. Lurie monologue in Butterflied I was disappointed that some bits were missing. Then I thought that with Billy's stage experience I bet they did that monologue in one continuos take & have it somewhere. Wouldn't it be great to see that in the extras sometime, just Billy with that great monologue as the camera slowly circles him.

15. GSRfanatic25

Re: Grissom & Sara #30: Pin Me Down...But Not With a Mustan

that would be cool
    ooo, i forgot about monster in a box... intriguing
    but good theory, i bet she did think something like that
    maybe she had the shrink thing lined up before she made the promise? i dunno... but this is a gsr thread and i lost my train of though...

GO GSR

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.