Grissom & Sara #30: Pin Me Down...But Not With a Mustang

Status
Not open for further replies.
A La Cart pictures
there are already pics from the next ep? wow.

is sara on them? ... don't answer that.
Ok. Do you guys think Grissom realized later what he said to the team about loving Sara???

Because, Mr. Petersen allegedly once said of the "honey" remark that Gris wouldn't notice, Sara wouldn't realize til later because she was so spazzed out, but the audience would get it immediately. So, do you think Gil later realized what he said?
Al! thank you for the discussion topic. woo.

ok, so i agree with Billy that Grissom didn't realize what he was saying. i think Grissom didn't realize many things he was doing but at the same time he realized something most important. which is, how much he cares about her. i think the sabbatical was an indication that he took her presence in his life a little bit for granted. i mean sure, he was lovesick and all, but he knew she was there waiting for him and he's gonna see her soon. he knew she won't leave him or go away. and now? he is desperate. more desperate than ever, especially after he had a taste of what a life without her feels like.

it would be really heartbreaking to see him loose her, ya know. and so cruel. she is the only person he ever opened his body and soul to, and after a very short happy time of being together, it will be taken away from him. it's like giving a famished person a sniff of a remarkable meal and make him watch throwing it to the dumpster.

lol. amazing metaphore. i'm like, gifted.

anyway, if she's gonna die, Billy is surely going to give an amazing performance and maybe he's gonna get a well deserved an Emmy. finally.

what? i'm just trying to find a positive side.

ETA cuz english is not my first language and everybody knows that.

See, I'm betting he never realizes what he said, either. Though, I love yout points about the sabatical.

I mean, Gil left for that sabatical, and didn't seem to realize anything was wrong until he was already ready to go.

Although, I think missing her gave him a better appreciation level for her. I mean, that letter spoke volumes, even though he never sent it. And, regardless of if he left it out for her to find or not, I do believe he was looking at that book, and possibly at that letter, and thinking of her.

She became a part of his life, and absence does make the heart grow fonder. I think he realized, once he got home, that he had done some damage, and I do believe the shaving was to show her that he trusted her. I mean, a STRAIGHT BLADE!

I do think they've been building back up as the season has gone on, though they're nowhere near the level of trust they had back when he first left for the sabattical. However, I think that he was really falling more and more in love with her. When he said "my dear" at the crime scene, it didn't even seem to phase him.

Like his proclamation of love in front of the team, I doubt he realizes he said it. He's just that in love with her. She caught it, but he totally didn't.

So, I think that he's just going to feel that weight more and more until she's found... dead or alive.

YAY GSR

So I was walking to class the other day and this girl that I hardly know (yet knows I'm into CSI...I wonder why that is? :rolleyes:) comes up to me and is like, "Hey did you know that a new episode of CSI is on on the 27th?" I kind of blinked at her and then started off on how it's only marked on ALL my calendars, I have a countdown on my facebook page, it's basically all I think about, etc...she just smiled politely and walked away. It was great.

Anyway,
15 days, 23 hours, 41 minutes

Wow, Al. You really know how to pick 'em don't you?

I'm sure this is going to sound better in my head than it does in this post, it always ends up that way...

No, I don't think he realized he said he loved her in front of everyone, nor do I think he cared. At that moment, all he cared about was HER. 'The only person he ever loved.'

And the whole sabbatical thing, that was a slap in the face for Sara. I think she knew he loved her, but he just never SAID it ya know? I mean, she's one tough chick and that's why I love her, because she's an independant woman(That's why we're so much a like.) But even the strongest of women need to know once in a while that they are loved and appriciated.(Sure he does it in a round about way..I.E. Ending Happy and Fallen Idols, but still, a little bit of a straightforward answer..) And a compliment wouldn't hurt either.

But I'm sure now that whether she lives or dies, it will impact their relationship HEAVILY. If she lives, I think she'll definately "need" him more I guess, is what I'm trying to say, and if she dies, we will not see the same Grissom ever again.

The letter was another thing. It was on her side of the bed, sticking out of a book, and it had her name on it. Come on, you can't tell me the temptation was there. (I know I would of ripped it open. :) ) Then the look on her face after she read it, at least this is the way I interpreted it was "Wow. I can't believe he wrote this, why didn't he send it? Or just tell me?" That's the way I saw it. I thought she looked a little hurt.

And when they find her(dead or alive), he'll be a nervous wreck the WHOLE time.

I really hope that made sense because it sounded right in my head.

it made pretty good sense. i always wondered if he left the letter for her to find. then i wonder about the whole idea that they're living together. at the end of season six, they're in a completely different bedroom. i think it's hers. and in leapin lizards, it's grissom's house. did he expect her to find it or not. and then i wonder if they talked about it later, or if he still doesn't know she found it... yeah, my mind is a rambler... i think i made less sense than you sarasidle. i love miss independent, and i think being w/ grissom makes her more beautiful and likeable. what's more appealing than a woman in love... except a woman (or man) in love w/ you!
i don't know if i could stand a grissom if she dies. i would hope he would be depressed beyond measure, for the sake of our ship, but it would be sooo... depressing if/when he was! you know?
i don't think he ever actually came out and said that he loved her. that's why the reveal at the end of living doll was so big, not just for the team to find out, but it was like he was just figuring it out himself. he was just thinking about it thoroughly and just realizing it himself.
..or he could have been realizing natalie's motivation in that scene... anyways, he seemed like something clicked, whatever it was we may never know
and i'm rambling soo freaking much
i apologize, my mind is abuzz w/ GSR!!!

SAVE SARA SAVE HER SAVE HER SAVE HER!!!

I think that it sounded great. I never would have resisted, either. I think that she understood, though, why he would have had to write it, not say it. I know my husband took FOREVER to admit to himself that he loved me and needed me. It took even longer for him to say it to me, so I think that she looked to him after reading that letter knowing just how difficult it was for him to open up that way at all. I don't think she really cared that it was on paper.

For those of you who have lost count, or just like it:
15 days, 22 hours and 26 minutes. That's 382 and a half hours to go.

sweet, 15 doesn't seem so long. there's this thursday... then next thursday... then the next thursday is..... OMG!! OMGOMGOMG

lol, can't wait
i don't think sara was upset w/ grissy beyond the fact that she wondered why he didn't send it. i'm sure she understodd on some level how hard it was. i bet she has trouble because of her past saying "i love you" or realizing it.
the letter was beautiful, and i would give anything to get something like that said to me!!

btw, if anyone cares, i got moved up to police officer from rookie. i'm really excited, being the dork that i am. lol
GO GSR

I know what you mean, I got so excited when I got up from victim to hit and run. Now I am fast approaching my 100th post so I can add a picture. Naturally, I have no clue in you know where how to do that, but I'll find someone to tell me.

I have been reading a lot of fanfic the last few days to keep me going. I would like a kiss. A real kiss. Not necessarily a snog-fest but you know, a nice sweet I love you babe, glad you're ok kinda kiss. Yeah, then they live happily ever after. The end. :)

how do you know how many posts you have? nevermind, i found it. i'm at 320. i must have missed going from victm to hit and run to whatever to rookie. i'll have to pay closer attention! i didn't realize i'd posted so many times. i've only been on here since like two weeks ago.

and fanfics are my oxygen. that and this website... and reruns. thank God for syndication. if not for that i wouldn't be the fan i am today. of csi or gsr!
GO GSR

You go to my home at the top of this page. Scroll down until you see where it says Board users see you as GSRfanatic25, police officer with ___ posts.

I had never read fanfic before. I watched all the episodes in June and July, but ran out and was going insane until someone on this board mentioned the rocking chair thing from (I can't say the name cause it's nc-17). I had never heard of it they said google it etc. Now I'm addicted.

GSR rocks my Mickey Mouse Watch!!!!

yeah i found it, thanks
i've prolly printed 300 fanfics. read tons more...
shoot, speaking of rocking chair, i was reading that... where did it go?...
fanfics do sustain, and they give you so much more than the freaking powers that be!!
wishing you and yours... gsr wishes and gsr dreams
i'm off to bed to dream of... well you can guess ;D

I just recieved my new TV Guide and the whole cast is in there, except Sara :( which I almost cried, if this is their the TPTB's big bluff, well, their doing a good job, of not letting the fans know ZIP, and now I'm a bit worried.. dammn what the F... is up?

On a lighter note, just watched Sara's/Jorja's great acting in "EE' WOW, and his expressions and his wiping her tears, & comforting her.. riveting and so sensual.. how can anyone not see, that their so in love?

EMPTY EYES

AHHH, BABY

I'M WITH YOU

I haven't seen the new TV Guide stuff yet, but I think they're just screwing with us. IMO I think they're going to leave us hanging until part way through the second episode, just because they can drive us all crazy & drive up the ratings, which after all is the name of the game.
I was getting close to a hundred post & an avatar all my own & for some reason my original user name got all screwed up. I'm very envious of you guys with all the fancy stuff. I think I'll go post on the video page & run my count up a bit.

Ok. Do you guys think Grissom realized later what he said to the team about loving Sara???

Because, Mr. Petersen allegedly once said of the "honey" remark that Gris wouldn't notice, Sara wouldn't realize til later because she was so spazzed out, but the audience would get it immediately. So, do you think Gil later realized what he said?

Like in Playing With Fire, I think Grissom's carefully thought-out logic just takes a back seat when he thinks Sara's in danger or hurt.

It's not even so much that he doesn't realize what he's saying, but rather that it doesn't matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back