Grissom & Sara #29: The Only Person He Ever Loved

Status
Not open for further replies.
(not a spoiler, just my opinion)
Sidlewannabee, Sara will be back, they can't kill her off, she's such a strong female character that there would be a huge uproar if they were to kill her off - they've also just spent the past 7 years building up this relationship with Grissom, they'd be totally foolish to just kill her off like that. other TV series kill off characters all the time, but it's very rare for a main cast member of so many years to get killed off, especially when it's not likely that the series will continue for much longer, it's.. it's like it's not worth the hassle, coz then this member needs to be replaced, and by the time the new member has settled in, the series has finished -IYKWIM. i think it'd be different if this was only season 3 or so, but this late on in the game...

nah i don't think she'll die, it makes more sense to keep her, I just don't see what the series would gain by killing her off!

Alyssa, yeah you totally need to write for CSI! lol. I do think a marriage could work, as long as they (TPTB) approach it in the right way, and just keep going like they are now, just subtile, an odd comment here or there, as long as it doesn't dominate the storyline I think it could work. it's obvious they are madly crazy over each other, it does feel like a logical next step, especially as he's come so close to losing her (she will live, she will live, she will live) it's confirmed to him just how much he loves her and can't live without her...

i dunno, I wouldn't be upset if they didn't get married, but as i said above, as long as TPTB approach it in the right way, i think it could work.

i think the Ending Happy episode is a classic!! i love it!

Grissom: Sex without love is pointless, it makes you sad.
Sara: Well I am pretty sure I dont make you sad.
Grissom: No, you make me happy.
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

more spoilers..Greg is in a helicopter and he find the red car in the desert. Natalie has scrapes on her scalp..until now don't have the why...fight with sara? herself? Grissom?.haaaaa i can't wait

I wish this was a spoiler, but it's not. Every time I Google whether or not Jorja Fox has re-signed her contract, all I can find is that she is close and that is info from June. Does ANYONE have any more recent news? Can you spoiler post it so those of us who know we aren't strong enough to be spoiler free can know?

Alyssa, O.K. now several of us have suggested that you do a write up of all the GSR episodes. So, we look forward to them, and if you can't start right away because you are writing the wedding episodes, well alright, I guess we can wait for that. ;) :D

lizanator112890 said:
Grissom: Sex without love is pointless, it makes you sad.
Sara: Well I am pretty sure I dont make you sad.
Grissom: No, you make me happy.

ah yes, Grissom's very direct way of saying "i love you"! lol

*sigh*

wow, i have to say that's exactly how i pictured it! all helicopters scrambled and everyone up in the air on a mad search.

bengali13 - i would have thought that by now they'd be filming the new season, or at the very least have a few scripts and storyboards written up, if it's meant to start airing in America in September (is that right? i know we in the UK wont get it till 2008!), I would have thought that a decision would probably have been reached by now.

I take no news to be good news! as people have said before, if she isn't returning, why would Jorja keep quiet about it? what's to gain? bad news leaks and spreads quickly.

nah, she'll be back, i'm sure she will, it just doesn't make sense to kill her off.

So much for being SF :rolleyes:

*shrugs* I'll survive

Anyway, September 20th you say? I'll begin marking down the days- and avoid being scheduled to work that night.

Hey everyone, I don't have time to read missed posts just now, but I wanted to mention my new video is on youtube. It's not GSR but I hope you like it anyway. It's called
Bad Boys Get Spanked.
I use the same user name on youtube.
Hope when I have time later to read what I've missed there is some juicy gossip, hot pictures & great GSR discussions.

Hehe..I have to share my story with you guys, it had me laughing all day at work... At lunch I did my usual thing I do. Run up stairs and throw in CSI. Mid way through an ep my buddy who always makes fun of me and my CSI obsession comes up and sits with me. "The only reason you like this show is 'cause there's a girl named Sara..." I looked at him and said "Yeah. And Grissom's hot." He laughed at me and asked, "Who? The old guy with the beard?!" So I continue to fight with him as to WHY Grissom's so awesomely hot and come to the conclusion that he's hot in an intellectual way. he argued the point that if that was my only reason, Bill Gates would be "hotter". So we're going back and forth laughing at eachother back in our departments and I start yelling out to other people we work with if they watch CSI and finally if they think Grissom is hot. Everyone said he is, to which I gloated about. Soon as I asked ONE guy if he thought Gris was attractive he gave me the "No, I'm not gay." answer so I changed it up, "Is Grissom cool? Would you want to be him?" Again I get the answer I was looking for. And still my buddy won't believe me. GAAAHHH!!! :) It gives us something to do I 'spose!

Ok off to the boxes Batman!
WOOOO!!!!!!! So at least she's back for the opener. And if she's back for the opener, she'll be back for good. All a ploy I tell you! Somehow this news doesn't come as a surprise, yet I'm ellated!! GO TEAM SO!!!!!!!!! And Greggo in a heli finding her..AHH!! I wonder if that means Gris won't be with her until she's at the hospital? No mud kiss? DAH! I'd rather have her alive than have a sloppy mud kiss anyway. WOOOO!!!

I have been watching all of the episodes again because it's summer and there is no new GSR. :( Well, I was watching Lady Heather's Box when my husband walked in during the "you can always say stop" scene. We watched it and I looked at him and said, "Still don't see why he's hot?" He just doesn't get it. But I have noticed that in general guys don't know what guys girls think are hot. They don't see men like we do, so it's hard on them I guess.

Herz, where did you get the spoiler info? I'm not saying what it is for the spoiler free readers, I just wondered where you got that from. Please, I'm dyin over here!!!!!!

I posted this last night, but apparently some of you didn't see it. so for those who want to read it here goes!

THis is from the moderator Gibby over on YTDAW, and I don't know where or how she got this, but this is what she said! I guess I can say it now..She's back This episode begins where we left off. Natalie is seeing the police pyschiatrist. Hodges and Sofia are there. Natalie is referred to as having 'empty eyes' The whole thing is going to be "The Quest for Sara Sidle" everyone is scurring around doing their best to find her, which happens mid-to- late during the ep. [early draft] that's it.. I'm stoked, if this is true, I knew Jorja was coming back, I always believed it, soo time will tell, isn't this beyond cool?

ss1fx4.jpg

I'm going to put the spoiler here right now, so somebody don't want to read the spoiler.

I'm glad Sara survive. If Sara live after 5 episode, can we have a party for Jorja and her character that she stay with the show 'till the show ending? Will Grissom protect Sara, like he did Nick? I'm sure he will, he won't let them go solo anymore. He hasn't let Nick go solo for 2 years. Will Nick and Sara bond? Because they understand each other what they went through.

I know it sound dumb that Nick and Sara bond with each other.

Hi, Desertwind. I saw you over at YDTAW. I'm NicknGrisfan over there.

Where at YTDAW do you look for the good stuff. No, nevermind it might be too tempting to know.
All I want to be spoiled about is the contract.
If anyone gets a contract spoiler please put contract in the subject box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back