Grissom & Sara #29: The Only Person He Ever Loved

Status
Not open for further replies.
seattlecsifan said:
Where at YTDAW do you look for the good stuff. No, nevermind it might be too tempting to know.

Yeah, where can you get the good stuff? Not everyone has to look but some of us need more GSR. I have watched nine episodes today, watching sor the looks, the smiles ;) they make me so happy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

HMMM.. what do you mean 'the good stuff"? it has Season 8 right at the top, and that's where it is, and their a big spoiler site, but go read the 'S/8 spoiler thread', on here there's news on there too! ;)

bengali13 said:
I have been watching all of the episodes again because it's summer and there is no new GSR. :( Well, I was watching Lady Heather's Box when my husband walked in during the "you can always say stop" scene. We watched it and I looked at him and said, "Still don't see why he's hot?" He just doesn't get it. But I have noticed that in general guys don't know what guys girls think are hot. They don't see men like we do, so it's hard on them I guess.

I found that recently too, I was talking DH about other women being attractive and he gave me the usual "are you telling me you're lesbian" response :rolleyes:, said "no, but I can apprecaite the beauty of a women without it being in $exual way" - men just don't seem to have the same sorts of eyes we do, we can appreciate the beauty of either sex, but they (well, most of them) can only really see the beauty in the sex they go for.

oooh spoilers! i love/hate spoilers! I just wanna know that Sara lives, but I only want to know IF she lives, i don't want to know if she dies... lol my hubby says i'm never easy to please! lol - once the new season in the USA starts, I'll find out for sure if she lives or not, and then try and stay away from the spoilers as i don't want to ruin the whole season before we get to see it in the UK in the new year.

I'm pretty good at staying away from spoilers, most of the time, i used to be into star trek voyager when i was younger and managed to stay spoiler free for the finale, until i opened a magazine and there were loads of pics from the final ep! i was so upset, as the saying goes "a picture says a thousand words".

not often i try and stay spoiler free for the FIRST episode of the new season! lol :lol: as i said, i just want to find out if she lives, and then that'll be it... i hope. :)

I am watching PWF. "honey this doesn't look good." :D
I love GSR!!!! I can't wait until September 20th!!!!
For those of you counting down the days with me it is 68 days.

yo everybody. i'm back *throws beads and s**t*

i've been away for 2 weeks at a boot camp and worked there as a tennis coach. yup, that's exactly what it was.

good to see y'all. i also noticed we've got a gazillion newbies, so hi all. i'm Adz/Ad or even 'Dzix although nobody called me that one before (i admit i've stolen the idea from 'Lyssa).

but it's not like we call Turts 'LeBaby.

i don't really have much to say about GSR. basically all has been said already, and there is not much to debate about. the main question is clear, the answer is either yes or no. it's simple as that. the result? we have an enormous cliffhager and not much to talk about over the summer.

in other words, i live for the fanfics. and for my dvd's.

btw, where is the old squad? i'm seeing Turtle and Al (btw, congrats!!) but like T, i feel sad everybody left us. i hope it's only for the summer break.

Hi Adzix! i'm one of the many newbies -so i'm saying hi! lol

i've been watching clips of GSR from Law of Gravity on youtube, and i can't help but think there's something more to the cocoon Grissom sent Sara than it appears... i dunno, they're so secretive and subtile on the show -can't help in thinking this may well be one of those things where something will happen and we'll go "oooooh that's what it was all about!" - you know what it's like on this show, nothing is ever as it initially appears to be! especially as he says "i think you gonna be surprised when it hatches"

of course i could just be talking rubbish and it's exactly what it appears to be!

Hey welcome back Adzix you little rascal,[Ms. spoiler free] how was your vacation? and I was wondering the same thing, so many that used to be here, seem to have vanished, maybe it is because of summer, but I'm still here ;) ~~~YIPEE~~~and you too! and all the newbies, who are great ~~waves~~~
drinks.gif

gss6smb.jpg

good to see y'all. i also noticed we've got a gazillion newbies, so hi all. i'm Adz/Ad or even 'Dzix although nobody called be that one before (i admit i've stolen the idea from 'Lyssa).
:lol: You know what that would make me? Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-CHICKEN!!! :lol: :rolleyes:

Umm.
*blink* Ok, let's think of something to say. Oh, I thought of something. You bad people cracking under the pressure of the blue box! *tutts* Let's hope it's just a minor weakness, and will stay strong. ;)

She better come back!! I dont think I could survive the Harry Potter series ending and Sara leaving too lol!!
Oh bloody hell, I didn't think of that! *gets a little tearful* Seriously, that should be a good enough reason for JF not to leave, because HP fans everywhere will be needing (additional) therapy. We should send our bills to TPTB. :lol: No joke, I was an absolute mess after #6, the realisation that it was the second to last one. *sniff*
I have a bloody question!
Everyone's a Hermione/Ron shipper right? I bet Grillows ship Hermoine/Harry. :lol: :rolleyes:

eggy again WHAT? I have no idea who your talking about, Harry Potter, OK, it certainly isn't GSR :rolleyes: but you can post about this topic on the TV-Media thread!

This is some comments from fans who talk about Jorja and if and when she's comming back, take it with a gain of salt ;) JORJA

eggy again WHAT? I have no idea who your talking about, Harry Potter, OK, it certainly isn't GSR but you can post about this topic on the TV-Media thread!
No need to be mean. :( I was just wondering, since we're all similar in our shipping tastes, whether GSRers liked that ship.

Woooo!! Ya know just for saying that I'm going to call you 'dzix from now on! Welcome back yo!

Yeah I often wondered where everyone else went. It was like finale... TBC... OMG we're missing half our regulars! You're telling me people have lives? ::shudder:: I need a vacation! 68 days huh? Hmm. How about 60....1 days? Eh Eh?? Two part premiere one week early? PLEASE!?!?!?!? Is sep 20th the set date or are we still guessing on that? I need me some geek lovin', STAT!

Yeah, out of the current spoilers floating about, no definate news on the contract situation. We'll keep y'all posted!

eggy sweetheart, I wasn't being mean, just remember there's all age groups here, and not everyone is a Harry Potter fan, or a teenager, and the main man Grissom/Billy, is 54, and I only can see him taking his grandson to see that flick like I took mine ;) that's all! This is not a put down for HP fans, just an observation!

bannerintimacylc0.gif

I'm a teenager and I think Griss is really good looking. He is one of those older guys you just have to love, like House (for those of you who are House fans anyway).

And, eggy I like the Ron/Hermy, Harry/Hermy joke. I bet you're right too. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back