Grissom & Sara #29: The Only Person He Ever Loved

Status
Not open for further replies.
i read some place that the actor who play Ecklie left the CSI.. is this true?
i mean i love/hate Ecklie and i need Ecklie back for season 8!!! i want see him talking something about the relationship and i really want repercussions!!
i want he there for when they find Sara like he was in Grave Danger.

butterflied08 said:
So my sister and my equally obsessed (with CSI, not GSR unfortunately) friend are having a mini Greg/GSR marathon and my sister doesn't believe that the arm sex in the finale is actually arm sex- she's like, "oh he's just touching her arm". And she doesn't believe in the eye sex in Happenstance either! She thinks I'm just making the terms up...I keep yelling at her that they ARE real terms, so if anyone has a picture or knows of any videos of the eye/arm sex with the words written somewhere on it, that would be great

*sigh*...she just doesn't understand

AHHH, sorry she doesn't understand,.. :(so many don't :( what's up with that :eek:. anyway I don't know anything about any writing on that scene, but here's a couple of him doing his 'arm sex' thing
licklips.gif

livingdoll02.jpg

livingdoll.gif

And on Ecklie [Marc Vann] leaving, don't know, although I did see him in a "Criminal Minds" ep. I was going like "WHAT" :eek: Destiny would probably know!

Besides, it's seeing the armsex that convinces Natalie that Sara is the one Gil loves above all others. She hasn't been watching them for years like we have, she just took one look, so it must have been pretty obvious.

I think the armsex scene is really intimate for them. Especially at a crime scene.

Just because the physical contact we see between them is subtle doesn't mean it's not there. It's one of the things I love about GSR. It's not over done.

Exactly. We don't see them constantly making out like Catherine was with a bunch of her boyfriends. Although a kiss would be nice, I'm very much in love with just the subtle touches and glances because that makes GSR special. He's not like that with anyone else, and that was why it stood out to Natalie. The subtle glances and touches make up GSR and that's what makes it perfect. We don't need a raunchy sex scene to prove that GSR is canon.

i think the small things make it great! the little looks, the little comments, and the little touches make is amazing!

I turn my friends into fans of GSR. Well I try. So far only one of them listens to me when I rant about the greatness of it. I could rant about GSR for hours.

I Think they just got right to the point inWtG, lights on and everything. :devil: jk, jk, they seem like a lights out couple. I tried to talk to my grandma (who watches CSI) about GSR, it lasted 5 seconds, she just doesn't get it like we do..

*waves*

Hi ya'll. Firstly, let me say that I've now taken to reading the CSI books. Way to go. Like I needed people to honestly think I was that obsessed.

Yes, I've been taking the books to work with me. I've officially crossed that line.

Second - has ANYONE heard from Eggy? I sent her a PM on the 27th...ish and haven't heard back from her. Nor has she posted anywhere - not even her opendiary. You can say that I'm a little worr... concerned. Maybe she just got a life? Possibly? *hopes so*

Thirdly - and I'm not a mod... so I'm so so sorry for stepping on any toes... but you guys seem to be ignoring the three line rule quite a bit lately. I know a lot of you are new and all, but there are still rules we have to follow. Da Rulz ;) Take a peek, it's good fun reading... I swear. :lol:

Fourth - Congrats Alyssa! You are so very lucky to find the one man on the planet who gets GSR. lol. You know, besides fictional characters... oh wait, I'm not sure Grissom gets it either. But I love him for it.

And Finally, So the other day while we were camping - Happy belated 4th! - I was yammering on and on and on and.. you get the idea - about CSI. Mostly about GSR and the impact that this (you know, the abduction thing.) may have on it. I thought my mom was going to kill me.

Anyways - I've been reading a lot (way to many) fics that have Grissom pushing Sara away. Because it's 'his fault' that she was taken. And yes, when I said it out loud I did indeed put it in air quotations. Because it's not HIS fault. It's that sicko Natalie's. And I've been thinking.

Suppose that Grissom does feel guilty. Which I can't imagine he wouldn't. You don't think he'd try and push her away do you? Would she let him?

I've got nobody around here that wants to talk to me about GSR anymore. *giggles* I hit my quota for the year with the peeps around here. So I need ya'lls opinions.

He wouldn't do that... would he do that? Would TPTB make him do that? Nah. I have more faith in WP then that. Sorta. lol.

Grissom and Sara forever!

btw, I totally have not read the little blue boxes. Go me.

That is all.

Second - has ANYONE heard from Eggy? I sent her a PM on the 27th...ish and haven't heard back from her. Nor has she posted anywhere - not even her opendiary. You can say that I'm a little worr... concerned. Maybe she just got a life? Possibly? *hopes so*
I know, usually I get daily PMs from her but I haven't herd from her in over 2 weeks. And I pretty sure she would of told me if she went on vacation or something. And yah she hasnt posted any where here, her LJ, or opendiary
The only thing I can think of is that she is supposed to be getting high-speed Internet soon, so mabey her internet isnt working?

btw, I totally have not read the little blue boxes. Go me.
*claps* go turt .
*sigh*
they barley started shooting and we have blue boxes. Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back