Grissom & Sara #29: The Only Person He Ever Loved

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by eggbe4thechicken, Jun 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bengali13

bengali13 Rookie

She hasn't posted since June 26th. Should we worry, or does someone remember something about her going on vacation or something like that?

2. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

I think she did go on vacation....

GSR. Right.

You know you're addicted to GSR when...your family is watching Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader? and one of the questions are "How many wings doe sa butterfly have?" and your dad asks you the answer and you know it. :lol:

Wow. That's a big moment. Whew. ::wipes forehead::

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JORJA! Had to say that. :) Maybe I'll make a cake...

You newbies have been busy! It's good to see ya'll are enjoying your stay! When we get 'em, we like to keep 'em! :D

I got another question, when do they start season 7 on SPIKE? Isn't usually the summer before the next season? It should be pretty soon...

OH! 2 more weeks and they start filming! HURRAY! Too bad I'm spoiler-free.:( But it's not as bad as I thought it would be...

Alright...I think that's all I got.

GO TEAM SO!
    GSR ROCKS MY GUITAR!
    GSR ROCKS MY WORLD!
    :D

3. chocolate_bunnys

chocolate_bunnys Police Officer

I have one of those chairs!:lol:
    And I honestly dont know, I just realized it when i started not getting her daily crazy PMs. Maybe she said something and i just forgot like the forgetting person i am:rolleyes:

anyways sara kicking ecklies butt? that would be cool, how about if sara and grissom team up to beat the sh*t out of ecklie?
    Nice.
    anyways...
    I am a violent person arnt I?

If memory serves me correctly(which it usually dosnt) i remember last year spike started airing right about the time the new season started airing.

4. SaraGrissom

SaraGrissom Witness

We'd be sitting at home, butterflied, wondering why our lives feel so empty and without joy about the wonderful lives of two geeks that our totally meant for each other. Okay, no, really...we'd be bored out of our minds because we'd have A. nothing to watch, and B. nothing to talk about on here. Lol

5. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

I want to stay spoiler free because I don't want to know what's going to happen in the premiere, but I do want to know Jorja's contract stuff. So besides that I'm gonna make a huge attempt and go SF.

Today is JFo's birthday hmmm, exciting, I'm going to a party later, I'll just pretend its for her.. :lol:

6. SaraGrissom

SaraGrissom Witness

Awesome Radical...lol. I went downstairs this morning and screamed, "Jorja turns 39 today!" My mom just looked at me and said, "That's nice...go get the newspaper." So now I've decided to celebrate the occasion by watching plenty of my GSR episodes that are on my DVDs. She looks so good...definetly not 39.

Butterflied episode here I come! ^_^

7. bengali13

bengali13 Rookie

O.K. now, all together- ready?

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday from all your shippers, Happy Birthday to you.....

Whew I feel better, that was great all

8. SaraGrissom

SaraGrissom Witness

Nothing like a singalong to brighten the GSR mood. ^_^

9. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

You rock as well[​IMG] it's great here, because were all on the same page ;) and Ickie Ecklie, where has he been? the guy you love to hate :mad: he's so jealous of Grissom look at the difference :lol: I hope he'll be back to cause more angst, and Grissom or Sara tells him where to stick it!

[​IMG]

10. bengali13

bengali13 Rookie

I agree. I know we talked about angst and repercussions before, but I really like the idea of it being a big Ecklie scene. Maybe in the heat of the argument, he could slip how he wanted Sara, or something and then stop dead because he would never want to admit that to Gil of all people.

11. SaraGrissom

SaraGrissom Witness

*ahem* Desert, I AM TAKING THAT PICTURE....*copy, save as* Background!!! Hehehe, I love it times a thousand and six.

Ugh, I was having a bad day and this thread makes it better. ^_^ My one 'friend' used to be a GSR shipper and then she changed to Grillows and went all anti-Sara. She keeps saying Sara should die, Jorja sucks, etc. Of course, I went off because I don't care if you like a character but you do not demean a kick-butt actress. So then we argued and gah...she's just mad that she doesn't have the GSR love and affection that we get to squee and clap for. Oh well, it's not worth it.

But anyway, GSR rules...that is all.

12. butterflied08

butterflied08 Rookie

happy birthday to jorja! 07/07/07...lucky day.

when did we get into ecklie wanting sara?

13. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

So, tell your friend that the 'GSR" is the only romantic couple on CSI, and that's a done deal, and let her read what the main man says! from his own lips :p

They've obviously always interested in each other, and there's an intimacy there. We just thought it was time for the audience to see there is an intimacy there William Petersen

[​IMG]

And our 'buddy' :mad: from "Nesting Dolls' when he put Sara on suspension! she was so fiesty on the apology to Cath, "No, I'm not" :D I was clapping!

http://crimelab.nl/images/1/episodes/5x1303.jpg

*Picture edited to a link as it was stretching the screen*

14. SaraGrissom

SaraGrissom Witness

Lol desert, I will definetly send that to her ^_^. Besides, GSR rules and the other ships don't. It's not my fault she's not cool enough to be a part of the best ship in all of primetime (and daytime) television!

15. butterflied08

butterflied08 Rookie

So my sister and my equally obsessed (with CSI, not GSR unfortunately) friend are having a mini Greg/GSR marathon and my sister doesn't believe that the arm sex in the finale is actually arm sex- she's like, "oh he's just touching her arm". And she doesn't believe in the eye sex in Happenstance either! She thinks I'm just making the terms up...I keep yelling at her that they ARE real terms, so if anyone has a picture or knows of any videos of the eye/arm sex with the words written somewhere on it, that would be great

*sigh*...she just doesn't understand

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.