Grissom & Sara #29: The Only Person He Ever Loved

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by eggbe4thechicken, Jun 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SaraGrissom

SaraGrissom Witness

They just go so well together desert, it's hard to explain it. Wait, no it's not. GSR RULES! Yep...that about explains it all.

2. Lizn8rFoxy

Lizn8rFoxy Lab Technician

it is like you took the words out of my mouth there SaraGrissom ! :D

3. SaraGrissom

SaraGrissom Witness

Hehehe, it's not *our* faults that they were totally meant to be. Cool Change was on tonight followed by Crate n Burial. Even though I was yelling at Catherine for picking on our beloved Sara, I was squeeing at the GSR. Chemistry right from the beginning. What more could we ask for?

4. ginascar

ginascar Rookie

I am pretty sure that is "Happenstance" from this past season. Hope that helps you out.

Am I the only one loving the idea that the premiere is all geared to GSR?! WOOO!

5. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

There was a 'connection' between them from the beginning, remember when Holly got shot, who did he call, not 'GHOSTBUSTERS' S-A-R-A :p and did she hesitate? I don't think so :D[​IMG] "I don't even have to turn around it's Sara Sidle"

[​IMG] COOL CHANGE

6. SaraGrissom

SaraGrissom Witness

I love that moment between then although our beloved Sara has slightly odd expression, then again...so does our beloved Grissom..so they fit. Who thinks that they went out after work that day, she griped about Catherine, and he offically 'welcomed' her to Vegas. ^_^

And on (somewhat) odd terms, I'm already past 50 posts. Gosh they go by fast. I think it has to do with all the amazing GSR talking I end up doing on here. Lol. You guys are great and I do need to thank you for the really warm welcome I had gotten. Really made me feel like one of the gang. You guys rock times infinity.

To many happy GSR dreams about our Geeks in bed talking about....DNA :devil:

7. bengali13

bengali13 Rookie

This is one of my first reference points to the Grissom-Willows shippers. When Gil goes in there, and it's Eckley and Catherine vs. Grissom and he looks right at her and says that he needs Sara and that he's not gonna fire her. They get all mad and it's just too bad, cause Eckley can't fire him because he is just too good. I'm always like, see!!!! it's Sara NOT Catherine, for Grissom!!! Get it?

8. SaraGrissom

SaraGrissom Witness

I've always thought Ecklie had a feeling about Grissom and Sara being together. I mean, look at how he acted when he asked Sara's opinion, she "agreed with Grissom", and he retorted with, "Of course you do".

9. bengali13

bengali13 Rookie

I agree, and add that I've always kind of thought he was very jealous of Gil because of it. We already know that he is jealous of his skills in the field. I have a thought, if they make Gil step down, or quit b/c of he and Sara, then I think that they should make Eckley do his job!!!!! We all know that Eckley couldn't do it!!! I'd LOVE to see him fall on his constantly smirking face. :lol:

10. SaraGrissom

SaraGrissom Witness

Ecklie couldn't handle that job if his life depended on it. Besides, he'd try and flirt with Sara, and then Grissom would have to kick his butt.

11. bengali13

bengali13 Rookie

Now there's a scene I'd pay HUGE bucks to see. Although, truth be told, Sara would do it first. I can't see her putting up with him flirting with her. Gil could just walk in and beam with pride at her when she did.

12. SaraGrissom

SaraGrissom Witness

It could be like, Grissom's dream sequence. And it'll end with the fantasy of Grissom and Sara together in bed that we've been dreaming about since Norman fell. Now *that* would be my kind of a finale.

13. Lizn8rFoxy

Lizn8rFoxy Lab Technician

that would be a perfect GSR finale!

14. csi_love

csi_love Police Officer

I saw a chair the other day called an egg-chair and it made me think the same thing. Where is she?

And Sara would totally kick Ecklie's butt :)

15. butterflied08

butterflied08 Rookie

And did you see how they looked at each other after Ecklie walked out? Sara kind of mouthed "no" with a little shake of the head like, "No, he can't possibly know...can he?"

Ahhhh GSR- where would we be without it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.