Grissom & Sara # 28: To heart's and eyes' delight

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Turtlebaby, May 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sidlewannabee

sidlewannabee CSI Level One

Re: Grissom & Sara #28: To heart's and eyes' delight

We will meet them after we have lunch with Jorja of course. I'll count you in wings23, anyone else? 6 dollars is cheap, I will probably get them this summer, hopefully. Wow, if I worked in a bakery there wouldn't be anything left to sell because I would eat it all lol!

2. greenplastic

greenplastic Witness

I was rewatching "Leapin' Lizards" and I noticed that when the camera pans down on the letter, Grissom signed it with some sort of sentiment. It's driving me crazy! What does it say? It doesn't look like "love." Does anyone know? My apologies if someone has already covered this.

[​IMG]

3. IloveBilly

IloveBilly Police Officer

i read in some place and for i can see he wrote peace!!!
    wow
    i guess was here, someone said sometimes Billy write peace when he gives autograph.
    Peace is a beautiful word and remember Grissom /Sara and Billy and Jorja.
    ok i wanted love too he he he but shakespeare talked everything ;)

4. JenP

JenP Police Officer

I just realised something. If Sara does return - as I think she will - that would give us some great moments to look forward to! Can you imagine Grissom finding Sara somewhere in the desert, barely alive? Can you imagine the look on the faces of their co-workers? WOW! Can't wait!

5. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

yeah greenplastic we kinda covered it here. scroll down a bit and you'll see the magnified pic of the word. we kinda came to conclusion that he wrote Please there, you know. somebody here wrote to Rambo and asked this, so we should know soon.
    sarah of course. and she's here around somewhere too. but i think we can start thinking about the new thread titles already guys. just remember to put them in bold, k? it makes it a whole lot easier.

one last thing. the shirts.

Sofia unbuttoned it in I Like to Watch and Cath in Leaving Las Vegas. both were after Nesting Dolls so they weren't the matter in Sara and Catherine's argument. but Cath always used her sexuality when necessary during cases, and everybody knows it. Cath was a dancer, she has no problem with using her looks to gain advantage. Sara finds it wrong, she probably thinks it's a bit like selling yourself.

Sara was inapropriate towards her, and i don't think that what she said is true. Cath uses her sexuality, but is never driven by it to find the suspect (ie "oh, you're hot, and you think i am too, so you're innocent"). except this one time when she was sexually frustrated in ... Early Rollout it was?

Sara was angry. how many times did you say something you didn't mean when you were angry?

ETA:
    cuz i thought it was desertwind asking the question about the letter. sorry.

6. butterflied08

butterflied08 Rookie

Alright, I remember when Catherine made the deal with the suspect now- momentary relapse, sorry.

Does anyone else ever find themselves worrying that they're so obsessed with GSR and other character interactions that the crimes kind of take a backseat? I've noticed that lately, which worries me because the crimes are what got me interested in the show in the first place and I might be interested in pursuing forensics as a career...

Also, does anyone ever find themselves saying CSR instead of CSI. That worries me too :lol:

7. IloveBilly

IloveBilly Police Officer

ohhhhh really sorry so i read this in some other place...i read was peace.
    so do you guys think is please?
    now, i don't have ideia!
    awwwwwww someone wrote for Rambo!!! he will say!!! we are doing e-mail for rambo too so i will say for girls ask !!
    the detail is very important!!!

8. chocolate_bunnys

chocolate_bunnys Police Officer

Oh yay. It is thread name time!

my suggestion
    well i was on YTDAW the other day and

AlisonEngland
    had the awesomest statement under her name: Pin me down...but not with a Mustang
    This absolutely cracks me up!
    Um...
    Crap no GSR
    uh, does anyone have a general idea of when the season premiere is? And if Greys season premiere is on the same day?

9. wings23

wings23 Witness

I was just wandering around on the internet and I found this on TV Guide's website:

"Speaking at the Banff World Television Festival on Tuesday, CSI executive producer Carol Mendelsohn revealed that not only is the popular procedural shooting on location in San Fran this coming season, but that a visit to the U.K. may be on tap as well. "We feel Grissom is a modern-day Sherlock Holmes," Mendelsohn offered, noting that CSI first eyed the idea a season or two ago, but was ultimately stymied by scheduling conflicts. Besides, craft services can only do so much with bangers and mash."

San Francisco??? Uh could that have anything to do with Sara do you think???

10. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

ROFLMAO. i'm totally voting for this one, guys.

okay, i came to a sudden realization. i *oh gawd, people don't kill me* don't care that much anymore if she lives. i mean, sure i want her to, but if she's gonna die, the show will get interesting as well. and who says we won't get any more GSR? they could show her death, Grissom's grief and then a flashback of them together kissing/hugging/eyesexing/enjoying themselves.

so if we are going to get Grissom being very sad or on the verge of a breakdown, and the team is going to see it - it's a lot of GSR right there. although very sad GSR, i must say.

i guess i'm gonna join you choc on the Angst Ho's team.

oh wow, i changed my mind in this matter quite drastically. cuz i remember last year i was leading the plushies and peaches wagon.

oh and, PEOPLE NOMINATE THE TITLES. in bold.

my nominees:

SAVE SARA!
    It's All About Her
    The Only Person He Ever Loved
    Grissom Has a Mustang In His Pants
    (i couldn't help it)
    She Likes Only Grissom's "Mustang"

i wanted to add something about sex at the back seat of a mustang but i couldn't come up with anything fitting. and it wouldn't be allowed to win anyway.

aight, peace up.

11. chocolate_bunnys

chocolate_bunnys Police Officer

Im starting to see a trend here. :rolleyes:

See? See? Ha! I wasnt crazy! Ok maybe I was, but now Adz is crazy with me :p! This is what I have been saying, but y'all all think im a big angst...word i cant say with out being mod-slapped. But it could be good, like a nice piece of fanfic.

*Party* *party*
    Come to the angst side...we have chocolate bunnies.

12. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

it's more like a ... pattern, lol. say a word that means something big, and he's got it in his pants, pretty much.
    i guess i'm just tired of being all worried about it. instead, i'm trying to find a positive side to her possible death, if that's what gonna happen. paradoxically, it can be fun to watch too.

if she's gonna live though, it will make the whole thing even better to me.

so basically, whatever. i'm tired of thinking about it. i'm gonna be ok with any kind of ending they will come up with, i guess.

13. lucyj0720

lucyj0720 Hit and Run

There seems to be alot of contradictions from the press about Jorja. If she was leaving because she wants to do other things, then she wouldn't be negotiating a new contract.
    If she wants a raise, it would be fair as she turned down the last one she was offered in support of re-instating George Eades, so I can't see CBS holding out on her and she isn't greedy, just wants the raise she is supposed to get with her contract. They wouldn't be using her for publicity events, if they were no longer paying her, they couldn't.
    The media went for the story about Jorja demanding more money or being fired, so they are having to backtrack and say she is still negotiating.
    I don't believe they ever intended to kill her off at least the way that The National Enquirer claimed because it would be so wrong for CSI to have her run over. I think CSI team knew what they were doing with the cliffhanger, even if Jorja or cast don't. The details of the upside down car, the model work, is not something that is last minute, it takes weeks of planning, budgeting and craftmanship.It is not something that is plucked out of thin air because Jorja didn't show up. And would someone that is loved being on CSI, a close friend of Billy's, that is grateful for the work she has had,playing the best role she has every had be creating havoc for the people she loves and the production team, writers etc by not showing up?

They are not the ones witholding money it is the CBS executives, if that story is true.
    It is possible that the team worked together to secure Jorja's return if the exe's were giving Jorja a hard time. Billy has chosen to work constantly with Jorja because he clearly loves her as an actor, they know she is too good to be dumped from the show. Would Billy as Executive Producer really be happily working on a storyline that involves Sara dying in his arms after being hit by a car? Billy has worked hard on their relationship since Sara first arrived. It has been central to Grissom's emotional development.
    Jorja has wanted to do production work, that is nothing new but that would be too risky, if she was just to leave and try a new field without definate work.
    I think that Jorja is playing the publicity game, if she said she was returning, she would ruin the cliffhanger, none of them are going to do that.

14. sidlewannabee

sidlewannabee CSI Level One

That would be the only way that I would keep watching CSI, but there better be a lot of flashbacks with Sara in it. They don't necessarily have to fire Jorja to kill Sara. They could decide that can still work, but all she will be in are dreams and flashbacks. The team could have flashbacks of Sara too. I am still on Team SO. I don't think they will kill Sara off.

15. wings23

wings23 Witness

There could be some good GSR with Sara's death, but to me it would never be worth it. GSR with Sara ALIVE just seems better. Plus they can still have flashbacks in the season opener. Even if they do kill Sara, I won't ever stop watching CSI because the mysteries are still good and that's why I started watching the show to begin with. But I'm not even gonna go there - I think she will be back. She's tough and tough chicks can handle little things like being stuck under a big red mustang right?

I LOVE that!

Go Team SO!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.