Grissom & Sara # 28: To heart's and eyes' delight

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Turtlebaby, May 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sidlewannabee

sidlewannabee CSI Level One

Re: Grissom & Sara #28: To heart's and eyes' delight

I love the mysteries too, but I can't watch it without Sara because I love the characters. I agree wings23 Some GSR with Sara's death is definately not worth it in the end. Yeah, she can handle a little thing like being stuck under a big red mustang. That is easy compared to being threatened by a knife.
    Team SO rocks.

2. wings23

wings23 Witness

I get very attached to the characters too. I don't watch much TV, so when I like something (like GSR) I really like it. When characters I like have been killed off in other shows I've never seen the show the same way again, but I've never stopped watching it. *If* Sara were to die, I wouldn't like CSI as much at all. I'm more attached to her and Grissom than any of the other characters I've watched on TV. The show would NOT be the same, and I don't think the change would be so good. Sara has been there for 7 whole years! That is a long time to watch a character- ya know? I still don't think I'll have to worry with this though. Sara put up with Grissom being a dope for forever before he finally came to his senses and decided Sara was the one for him- if she can make it through that, she can deal with knives or mustangs or whatever else they throw at her.

~Proud to be a Stupid Optimist!~

3. Herzeleid

Herzeleid Rookie

My two cents:

Keep the Faith
    His Only One

Yeah, quite literally 2 cents. BAH. I can't think right now! Ok I'll be back!

4. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

That is funny, Pin me down, but not with a MUSTANG :D, and she's coming back, I feel it with every fiber of my TV being,[​IMG] and here's the SHAKESPEARE SONNET 47 that he got his idea for the letter.. this is great, because it breaks it down, so the lay person [not with a poets brain, can understand what he was talking about]

SHAKESPEARES SONNET 47

5. butterflied08

butterflied08 Rookie

Put me on team angst "courtesan" if you would choc

I have gotten tired of worrying about the ending- I think (hope) TPTB will do it well either way.

6. Desertwind

Me too ~~Proud to be an Optimist~~!

[​IMG]

7. chocolate_bunnys

chocolate_bunnys Police Officer

How lame am I? I had to look that up! :p this is why I fail english.And you are on it.

And Adz, mustangs arnt that big of a car. :rolleyes:

Any general idea of premier date?

8. Turtlebaby

Turtlebaby Police Officer

I just had an exceptionally long week. And it's not over yet. So, obviously, I haven't had time to worry about Sara and some fictional television show. And that's a shame... because right now, I'd give me left leg not to have to be worrying about what I'm worrying about. *sigh* That was vague, wasn't it? Sorry.

I'm a little slow on the response, but here's my offical thought on Mr. Tv Guide man (yeah I'm not gonna look up his name just to figure out how to spell it. He's not worth that.). I think that he's just around to add gossip and drama to a magazine that discovered that gossip and drama would make it more popular. Even if it is wholy unreliable. The man's full of crap - he takes the same damn rumors we've been hearing and twists them. Then he publishes them to the masses. Idiot. I don't take anything, ANYTHING he says seriously. Good or bad - it's all just rumors... or his 'gut feeling'. Eh.

I'm in a foul mood. Did I mention it's been a long week?

I never thought I'd have to do this. *evil glare at Adzix* Girls, they're dropping like flies.

But sadly enough, I get it. But, beings that Sara's my favorite character, I just can't let go of this need to have her one more season. That's all I'm asking for.. ONE more season.

Yeah, but if Jorja Fox is gone... all we'd get was a one sided GSR. And as uh... entertaing for us rabid fangirls to watch Grissom eyesexing, kissing, hugging, and enjoying himself... I don't think that TPTB would be open to that. lol.

I don't doubt we'd get some major Sad!Grissom... but you can't use a character that you've already killed off. Not even for flashbacks - due to contract crap and yada yada. Do YOU think that JF would allow them to use her image if they don't renew her contract?

Bleh.

*snorts* I'm so glad I have a messed up sense of humor. That's great.

My nominees:

Home of Team Stupidly Optimistic
    Hope she's not Claustrophobic
    - *snorts*

I'm kidding about that last one... My brain is tired and I can't be anymore creative right now. And my sense of humor is getting morbid. By next week I'll be shouting from the rooftops about the coziness of a bed underneath a Mustang and how we all need to get a 'fort' like that. :rolleyes:

That is all.

9. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

Okay...so...the funniest thing EVER just happened to me.

I went looking for my cousin's wedding present at Bed Bath and Beyond, and the guy behind the counter said "Cool shirt, where'd you get it?" (I'm wearing my GSR shirt...) "I had it made" He read the front and was like "I get the front. That's cool. I only caught a glimpse of the back, but I think I already know what it is" ::comes from behind the counter and takes a look at my shirt. "Yep. That's awesome." And I said "You're the only person I've met with this shirt on that gets it." :lol:

Made my night.

Found out Kelly Clarkson CANCELLED her summer tour. :(:(:(:(:( There goes my quick summer. I had something to look forward to, now, not so much.

Adz Took my title name. Oh well...I'll think of one later.

:lol: I think I broke a lung laughing so hard.:lol:

How morbid are we? :lol:

I'm still on Team SO. And yes ::nods:: They are dropping like flies Turts. Sit with me by the fire, it's nice and warm. :)

Well ladies, time to wallow in my sorrows, pop open a Heine, and cheers to No Kelly Tour, school in two weeks, a long summer, and possibly no Sara. Hurray. :rolleyes:

Peace.

10. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

you know, i think in my case, it's the frustration talking. i mean, i wanted the whole thing to be resolved in the finale and be over it, whatever it would mean. and they simply made us wait for 4 months. and i gotta tell you, i was aching to know more lately, but now i realized that it doesn't make any sense to be somewhat worried.

maybe i said it in a wrong way that "i don't care", cuz i DO care, but after all this waiting and anticipation, i figured i'm ready for whatever ending they're preparing for us. it's just a TV show after all.

is what i wrote understandable? i'm a bit drunk at the moment.
    naaah, they're huuuuge

*hickup*

ETA:
    the one with Grissom and a mustang in his pants?

11. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

:lol:. No, that's not the one.

The Only One He Ever Loved.

I'm about to be intoxicated here in a sec. Great summer. ::mumbleswhatthefevermumbles:: :rolleyes:

12. chocolate_bunnys

chocolate_bunnys Police Officer

Someones drunk.

And mustang is a small-er car.

This is totaly random but i was looking ad adz's icon and i think grissom needs to smile more on CSI, it suits him.(adz dont even think about making some pervish comment about sara making him smile with the mustang...im not even going to finish that statement )

13. Desertwind

HEY, girls to keep our spirits up, here's some pics from waay back in S/1, "Sex Lies And Larvae" they were so in tune even then, he was just a big jerk-face, and in denial, but his face tells it all ;)

SARA PISSED OFF

AND HER MAKING HIM HAPPY

AND HIM SMILING BACK "the look of love"

14. wings23

wings23 Witness

"Sex Lies and Larvae" was a good one. That was the epi that started my GSR shipping days.
    Good times :)

I think I might go watch that now actually.

Yay for GSR because it makes me happy.
    Go Team SO!

15. Herzeleid

Herzeleid Rookie

::Thinks of ways to cunstruct a Mustang fort:: Hmm..Red sheet hung over the kitchen table? Twenty years ago that was the best fort..EVER! If I started sleeping under the table to reenact and empathize with what 'Sara' is going through my mother would lock me away. Oo oo! I could get my flashlight and write fanfics under there though. Get some good character realism in there... Yeah, no, that'd be crazy. ::Sigh:: No fort building for me. When MacGyver was on back in the 80's my fort was the best place in the house. I constructed bombs with my borther's (clean) socks, a handful of marbles, and a toothpick. Yeah I was ultra-smart. :)

As for the lovely 'debate' we seem to have started... Everything is in the hands of JF and TPTB. Unfortunately the show will go on with or without JF. And Adz, you're right. TPTB will do what they always do and the shows will still be awesome. For me the shows won't be the same without JF. One sided GSR is ok for 4 weeks when we get little coocoo and unsent sonnets and we all know Gris is coming back. If Sara is to be killed they can show us flashbacks and memories galore, and from those we can kinda fill in the blanks of the relationship; however, I would MUCH rather have new scenes and adventures of GSR than quick cuts of a broken Grissom having memories of his one love. Go Team SO!!

I'll uh...be over there... ::Grabs red sheet out of linen closet:: <<Singing tune from Finding Nemo>> "Just keep breathing! Just keep breathing!" lmao. I need help people!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.