Grissom & Sara # 28: To heart's and eyes' delight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Grissom & Sara #28: To heart's and eyes' delight

I think that if CSI starts filming in July, the actors better know (or have a general idea) if they're coming back. July is not that far away, and I'm sure the writers have begun some sort of script.

I am very positive JF will be back. I think she cares about the show and Sara too much to not return next season. If she were not to return next season, I think it would be rather selfish, especially if it was for money reasons.

Hey butterflied08, I think what Sara meant when she told Catherine she lets her sexuality cloud her judgement she meant Catherine didn't think he could kill Svetlana because Catherine thought he was good-looking. That is the way I see it. If they kill Sara off (which they won't) then I will watch the next episode to see how it affected the team or maybe it will have a couple Sara flash backs, but that is it. I don't care if they did an excellent job with her death. If they kill Sara it is over for me. I will stop watching it. They will destroy the main reasons I watch CSI, Sara is one and GSR is the other. I like the forensics but it is not enough to make me keep watching it.

I'm make a bet with you girls.. that she's coming back.. the winner gets to have lunch with her..I'll contact her and set it up ;)

LD.gif

desertwind said:
I'm make a bet with you girls.. that she's coming back.. the winner gets to have lunch with her..I'll contact her and set it up ;)
:lol: I wish.

Jorja will be back.

The only thing makes me doubt it, is the recent interview she had with the Jackson Hole Film Festival. Is when this was said: (Note she says was CSI)
PJH: What are you most interested in doing next?

JF: For the most part my heart has been very much with “CSI.” I’ve been doing it for seven years, and it’s been kind of hard to do anything but “CSI,” but I’m very grateful when I say that. If something’s going to consume you for seven years of your life, for me I feel very lucky it was “CSI,” so I would love to be a producer when I grow up, and help people get their stories told. Probably not on TV, but maybe in the documentary film world, feature film world. I have a little theatre company in LA. We put up original plays.

I wish I could beg her to come back, and beg TPTB to keep her.

Ugh, if she left, there would be no more GSR.

No GSR makes me depressed.

Like right now, thinking she won't be back :(

And my DVD player is still friggen broken with my CSI dvd in it, so I can't watch any goodie GSR moments.

Well, I do have another one, but I'm so lazy to hook it up!

butterflied08 said:

Quick question, when Sara got all pissed and she said that Catherine let her sexuality cloud her judgement, what exactly did that mean? I'm not clueless and I've seen this episode hundreds of times and I've just never gotten it

Cath has always used her sexuality to get things out of people. I forget the episode, but she even started unbottoning her shirt to get information from an inmate. Prior to Nesting Dolls she also was "chosen" by a suspect to lead her around the desert because she was "the pretty one". So I think Sara was bringing up previous cases where abuse played an important role, yet Cath still played a cat and mouse game with the abuser. Sara would rather take them down and show them what pigs they are for abusing women while Cath still plays the sexual "I'm pretty, you did nothing wrong, I'll get the confession out of you by being hot." routine. Sara despises that. Wow, that was a rant. Sorry! Don't think I'm bashing Cath, cause I'm not, I love my CSI peeps equally..ok GSR a litt--LOT-- more.

butterflied What other books would you recommend that are full or GSR morsels? I'm about to order S1 & S2 next week and probably another book. Then my collection will be complete! MUAHAHAHAHA!!! Anyone know when S7 will be out on DVD? Probably not until Christmas time huh..bah!

Ok, I'll be lurking around.... GSR rocks my funky glittery rocks!

BIG NEWS BULLETIN from the latest TV Guide, now I know most of us, don't put much stock in this Ausiello dude, but here's what he said in the latest TV Guide. June 18-24th!

SCOOPLETS..It looks like Sara will survive that CSI cliff-hanger after all..Jorja Fox is said to be on the verge of inking a new deal with the show that's it! ;) BIG WHOOPEE gawd, I hope this is true!

bannerintimacylc0.gif

Unfortuantely Ausiello is the most un-reliable source out there.

I think he just puts his opinion into what he says.

I mean, just like all of us- we think she'll be back because of the way she's been acting lately.. So why shouldn't he? :rolleyes:

Hopefully for ONCE in his LIFE he is RIGHT!

I wish we could rely on Ausiello, but he is the one who first started saying that Jorja was leaving. I have never trusted him. However it does give me a little bit of hope. I want to have lunch with Jorja, Whoever wins please take me with you *puppy dog look on her face*!

desertwind said:
BIG NEWS BULLETIN from the latest TV Guide, now I know most of us, don't put much stock in this Ausiello dude, but here's what he said in the latest TV Guide. June 18-24th!

SCOOPLETS..It looks like Sara will survive that CSI cliff-hanger after all..Jorja Fox is said to be on the verge of inking a new deal with the show that's it! ;) BIG WHOOPEE gawd, I hope this is true!

Awsome. I know the guy isn't the most accurate man on the planet, but good news is never bad right?

It is getting close to July, so if JF hasn't signed yet, she will make a decision very soon. I don't care about what I might hear from other sources- I believe that Sara will be back and I will not believe other wise unless I see her die when S8 starts (and even then I might think that I was just seeing things).

Go Team SO!

I am not trying to get my hopes up, so for now I am going to ignore any news about her contract until Season 8. It is going to be hard but I will try.

I don't really want to hear anything about her contract. The not knowing is driving me nuts, but I'd rather the season opener be a complete suprise. Speculation like this doesn't count, but I don't want to know anything that is at all concrete.

I totally CANNOT see CSI without Sara though. She's been there since day 1. Well no.. more like day 2, but point is I just can't imagine CSI without her.

sidlewannabee said:
I wish we could rely on Ausiello, but he is the one who first started saying that Jorja was leaving. I have never trusted him. However it does give me a little bit of hope. I want to have lunch with Jorja, Whoever wins please take me with you *puppy dog look on her face*!

WOOF-WOOF OK, I'll take you all, remember she's a vegetarian, so salad will be the order of the day :lol:.. and come one fans. stay positive! there's so many clues that ths time he is right :eek:

1..She showed up at the Chicago Museum Event!
2..She made the statement "that if Sara lives, I hope she's is alive and well and back for a sexy S/8 romance!
3..She's pointing to the picture of her and him!
4..Because, she's just going to :D

One doesn't make these kind of comments, and hang out with ex-cast mates if their history.. ACCENTUATE THE POSITIVE, ELIMINATE THE NEGATIVE ;)

::Gets out funky glittery rocks:: WOO! Them be's my lucky rocks rightcher. Lol. Yeah, not too sure about the Ausiello dude. I still think we should wait for JF's people to say something. And if they are kept tight lipped until the season opener minus the show spoilers..That would suck. A lot. That would mean I'd actually have to watch the show as it airs. BAH. Ok, I need to stop thinking.. ::Stares at rocks:: MMMMM GSR.

ETA: Votes Desert captain of Team SO :) I love you, you're awesome!

WOOF-WOOF OK, I'll take you all, remember she's a vegetarian, so salad will be the order of the day .. and come one fans. stay positive! there's so many clues that ths time he is right

1..She showed up at the Chicago Museum Event!
2..She made the statemsnt "that if Sara lives I hope Sara is alive and well and back for a sexy S/8 romance!
3..She's pointing to the picture of her and him!
4..Because, she's just going to

One doesn't make these kind of comments, and hang out with ex-cast mates if teir history.. ACCENTUATE THE POSITIVE, ELIMINATE THE NEGATIVE

I officially feel better. I think I had a momentary Team SO relapse earlier today. What is wrong with me?????

Haha lunch with Jorja- hey I like salad!

Okay, desertwind you're right. We have a lot of evidence pointing to the fact that she is staying. Yay, if I win I will take you all to lunch too. Thanks desertwind you have restored my faith again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back