Grissom & Sara #27: Intimately

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll give it a shot (Hopefully I do it right! :lol:)

Where did sarahvma go?

I'm not sure if we had to wait a couple more pages to do this first poll, so I won't make the next poll for a couple more pages :D I'm really, very sorry for any entries after this- unless MissDee wants to re-do the poll with more entries. Hopefully this is OKAY though.. I've never done a poll for thread names before.

I love the proposed title "Geeklove: Now with Geekdog," but feel it should be punctuated the way I just punctuated it. Otherwise, I think it is a little unclear. (No harm meant. Just MHO.)

Holy crud! This one makes things look ever so much worse for Sara. I'm hoping this is just typical promo red herring stuff, but Grissom is really coming across as an ass in that promo. And I can't have him being an ass. Not after she just read The Letter! Also, why do Canadians get better promos than we do? What's up with that?

I know, I saw the promo and I saw Sara in the hospital. She looked at him like "WTF is LADY HEATHER calling YOUR name for?" I really hope she doesn't end up being jealous.

*peeks in*

I'm avoiding spoiler boxes at all cost. Even though it means giving up any shred of sanity I had left.

Where'd Sarah go? She hasn't disappeared on her uh... trip yet has she? I thought she wasn't leaving until next week. I coulda sworn she was only going to miss the finale. Maybe I was wrong. Eh. It just seems wrong doing a new thread title poll without her.

And I'm thinking we should probably hold off on the ACTUAL poll until everyone has enough time to drop in and suggest some titles. I believe we usually give it all of pages... what? Like 22 and 23? And then vote on page 24 and 25? Or I am just nuts? Who knows. Have I mentioned that I've surrendered my sanity? I have? ok.

My throw outs for Thread titles:

Grissom and Sara #28: Doggy Domestication
Grissom and Sara #28: Puppy Love
Grissom and Sara #28: Because the Geeklove just...is.

And one more just because I'm feeling stupid. lol
Grissom and Sara #28: Spoilers be damned!

I'm totally kidding about that last one, yo. So please disregard it. Thanks. ;)

As for leaping lizards - It made me laugh. I love Brass. lol

The GSR scene stole the breath from my chest. I knew it was coming (sorta...) I'd seen the pictures and I'd saw the preview... but it was so much - more then I expected. I don't know how else to say that.

I can say though that I was still hoping that he'd thrown the letter in the trash and just friggin' TOLD her how he felt. Instead of, you know, planting it on what is obviously her side of the bed (*dies*) and waiting for her to find it. Because you know that's so what he did. Men.

I have to go to my little sisters spring concert on Thursday! Oh noes! I'm gonna miss LH!! And won't get to watch until at LEAST Sunday. I have to say it again, I like Heather. I really do. And I can't wait to see her again. And honestly? I'm not worried about GSR. Grissom's not an idiot. TPTB may be - but I don't think WP would let them throw away a relationship 7 years in the making for a sweeps stunt. I just don't see it happening. I have faith. Infact, instead of making me angry, the promo amuses me to no end. I laughed the first time I watched it. The man is allowed to have female friends. Doesn't mean he's going to hop (back?) into bed with her. I just don't see it happening.

I can't help but feel worried about the fate of our precious Sara. All this GSR? Makes me panic just a little. Going from 0 to 60 in a fictional relationship is hardly ever a good sign that it's going to be around long. I'm afraid that all these scenes is our ship going into a death spriral. I have faith. I do. So much infact that I'm going to right now nominate a thread title for the beginning of next season. You know what it is? Grissom and Sara # ??: Season 8 and sailing smooth. I'm just a little fangirl with hope is all. Don't break me down.

I too think it's strange that we never call the MCSK by name. Even though I'm fairly sure that we've all be spoiled (whether intentional or not. Yes, I'm still burned.) Maybe we're all just hoping that we'll forget. lol. I'm still praying for rewrites. *crosses fingers* And not just for the fate of Sara. But for the identity of the MCSK. See? I still refuse to use the name. *sighs*

*mourns the loss of those lost to slipped spoilers*

Edited because:

I totally didn't mention my love of WP. And my excitement over Teh Hat. And the armsex. And the Jeans. I was like in Billy P. Heaven. And did I mention the jeans? And how they looked just as good now as they did in season 4? And how much I love them Jeans. And his arms. And teh Hat. And that apparently him making a miniture couldn't hold my attention as well as his zipper. *cough* They shouldn't put a distraction like that in a scene that they want us rabid fangirls to pay attention to.

Yes. Sanity? Gone.

That is all.

Shipwrecked said:

Kate, Have you tried alluc.org? They have most of season 7 up there, and its gives you a link to Japanese youtube or something. But it's just wierd subtitles. lol. Um, that way you can see the GSR goodness with Japanese at the bottom! Yesss! ;)

Lol. Hehe. Thanks. I would, but we also have really bad internet here, with a cap as to how much you can download... *mumbles* bloody internet *mumbles*

gsrLOVE said:
I was just watching the "Who Shot Sherlock" Commentary, and I NEVER noticed this before, but David Rambo says:

"You know on the internet, GSR means Grissom Sara Relationship"

:lol:

Has anyone noticed that before? Likely so- but I just HAD to post it haha

I have noticed it! It's like, omg, they actually are aware to what's happening in the fan's world.... It's sooo cool. :)

SaraSidleRules8 said:

Oh OH! I saw freaking Spiderman 3 tonight and you know who was in it?! FRIGGIN' ECKLIE! :eek: I went "Ooo! OOO! It's Ecklie!" My boyfriend just rolled his eyes and laughed. Then these people started looking at me funny. :lol: Only the obsessed CSI lover would know that. :lol:

I KNEW it was him by the sound of his voice....sad. :lol:

I also watched Spiderman 3 last night. And i almost jumped up and down in my seat when I heard Ecklie's voice... I was like, omg, omg..... Then I realised what an obsessed fangirl I am... And that I was in a full to the brim theatre... So I just whispered the fact that it was Ecklie into my friend's ear... She just looked at me like I was mad... :p

I have absolutely no ideas for the thread title... Wait, I do... Wait, lost it. :) :) :D

Ok, the letter scene in "Leaping Lizards was just sooo sweet. :) :) I love the dog and the fact that they are watching Godzilla!! It soo sweet and geeky!

As a reply to whoever said that they wished he had just thrown away the letter and said it to her in person... Just think about how un-Grissom that is! Yes, Grissom has become more 'humanized' since him and Sara got together but he is still Grissom at heart. I think the way he did it was just perfect. TPTB did not screw up this scene... However long we have been waiting for it. :p

I think that spoilers are mostly made up of red herrings to hype things up and get more viewers tuning into their show. I watched ALL of the promos for Season 6 (which is only half way through on TV here) and then watched the actual episodes on DVD.... I was sooo let down with some of the episodes. They hyped up something that wasn't going to happen or just strung different clips together that had nothing to do with eachother. So, just don't always trust the promos. I think that Lady H with stir up some great drama and commotion. Break up GSR? NEVER! :p :p

I shall now get over this obsessed fangirl high and learn for my 5 tests next week.... :) :D

Kate.

Hey Ladies, I thought you would like to say what`s on your mind and sign several online petitions to save Jorja/Sara :Peition 1 Petition 2 Petition at cbs.com No Sara-No GSR, please sign, it`s very important!!
thumbsup2.gif

Oh OH! I saw freaking Spiderman 3 tonight and you know who was in it?! FRIGGIN' ECKLIE! I went "Ooo! OOO! It's Ecklie!" My boyfriend just rolled his eyes and laughed. Then these people started looking at me funny. Only the obsessed CSI lover would know that.

I KNEW it was him by the sound of his voice....sad.

Ha! I'm always too lazy to see anything before it comes out on DVD but I can't wait :) he was on an episode of NCIS and for part of the time he was a suspect and he just kept saying the normal 'I didn't do it I didn't know I was nowhere near I didn't do it' and I was like well then why are you living under an assumed name halfway across the country from Vegas?

ETA: I just looked at IMDB and the guy that played the priest back in Alter Boys is in it too!

I certainly hope thats just a red herring because then what if theres still bad feelings between them for the finale?

I have been accidentally semi spoiled for both TGTBTD and the finale and I am MAD!

ETA 2: still waiting on that Dirty Dancing manip!

I've been lurking for some time. And I think it's time to stop lurking, and it's time to say HI. :lol:

Talking about Leapin' Lizards, I almost died when I saw Grissom and Sara together in bed. SQUEE! :D And their dog is so cute. I was really surprised about the letter because I didn't expect to see it again.

Did I mention that I'm crazy about GSR! :D

Turtlebaby said:
And I'm thinking we should probably hold off on the ACTUAL poll until everyone has enough time to drop in and suggest some titles. I believe we usually give it all of pages... what? Like 22 and 23? And then vote on page 24 and 25? Or I am just nuts? Who knows. Have I mentioned that I've surrendered my sanity? I have? ok.
I know, my mistake :( I thought MissDee meant after her post. Sorry. MissDee can settle this- I'm sure?

I know, my mistake I thought MissDee meant after her post. Sorry. MissDee can settle this- I'm sure?

No hard feelings. lol I just wanted to make sure that everyone gets a chance to participate. And we got some slow moving half lurkers around here. ;)

I love GSR.
GSR today is rocking my pink and orange striped socks.
G&S have a massivly big bed for some R. or S. lol

That's three lines right?

Oh, and Adzix wanted me to throw in her two cents for Thread Titles too! So here they are - directly from her. in other words, this time the sexual undertones that aren't so under are NOT mine. lol

Lurves you Adz.

A Family
Watching Godzilla with Their Boxer
Grissom - A Godzilla In Bed
King Sized Bed + Love Letter = Godzilla Sex
Grissom Has A Godzilla in His Pants (sorry, couldn't help myself)

Okies then, I have to go to work.

That is all.

Ya it would prolly be better to vote after this weeks episode, I got a feeling we will be able to make some more thread titles.

THAT POLL.. so many..HMMMM hard to chose.. can't decide.. their all cool I like anything mentioning "HAPPY" or on the 'BED' and big welcome to Radical glad your here ;) here's some clips from "LEAPIN'LIZARD'
gsr.png

cap_722_41.png

cap_722_43.png

cap_722_44.png

Grissom Has A Godzilla in His Pants (sorry, couldn't help myself)

Cant.Stop.Laughing.
LMFAO

I will vote for that one! LOL

Ok now the real reason I am posting:

How many more episodes do we have?
I know I should know this, but...
Well I dont, In my defensce I never do, I mean I thought Greys was over untill I saw a promo saying there was 2 more episodes.

Ok Back on topic:
Yay GSR!

Hee! Okay, it looks as though we still have contenders, so - how far along are we with posts? If we get to, say, 920 before Thursday, then we'll start the poll then. If not, we'll do the poll Friday night after Thursday's episode, just in case there are some sweet, sweet titles in there. Does that sound like a plan?

LadyD: I think you're right, and I'm sure that's how the original poster intended it. I've amended that title as you suggested.

*shakes head* Oh, Turtle. Between you and Adzix, we'll have this thread shut down for smut. WPHS will be the death of us all! :p

I tell you what: I'll list those last titles down with the rest, but I'll take them out pending a ruling from the mod. Deal?

And a Welcome to Honey and Radical618! We did have posters with awesome Welcome Mats around here, but I believe they're all exiling themselves due to escaping spoilers here and there.

POSSIBLE THREAD TITLES - keep 'em comin'!

1. "You make me very happy!"
2. She makes him 'Happy'
3. To heart's and eyes' delight
4. Geek Love: Now with Geek-Dog
5. No, No C'mon you know what we mean
6. Hot scene! GSR on the bed!
7. GSR! In Bed!
8. Not just residue, anymore.
9. Geeklove lasts forever
10. Geek Love makes US Happy
11. Geek Love+Geek Dog=Geek Family
12. Keeping the Faith
13. We're pretty sure she doesn't make him sad....
14. "Watch as the entomologist stalks his prey...."
15. Laboratory Tango
16. Doggy Domestication
17. Puppy Love
18. Because the Geeklove just...is.
19. A Family
20. Watching Godzilla with Their Boxer
21. Grissom - A Godzilla In Bed
22. King Sized Bed + Love Letter = Godzilla Sex
23. Grissom Has A Godzilla in His Pants

I'm pretty sure we'll have to drop 21 and 23, maybe even 22. Could we change the last word in 22 from "Sex" to "Lovin' " if the mod says the first won't fly?

gsrLOVE said:
SaraSidleRules8 said:
Oh..and gsrLOVE? I THINK that's who posted it...which part in Committed commentary did Rambo say that? :confused:
It was in the Who Shot Sherlock Commentary. Sara was explaining something about GSR being on the guys' hand, and Rambo says, "You know, on the internet, fans say GSR is Grissom Sara Relationship" then the director who was doing the commentary with him, says "Well- not in this case" :p

I JUST saw it. I freaking love Rambo and everything he stands for. :) Hooray for Rambo being a GSR shipper! Hooray! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back