Grissom & Sara #27: Intimately

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Turtlebaby, Apr 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Turtlebaby

Turtlebaby Police Officer

*sigh*

I hate stopping myself from not reading the spoilers. I realize that this is pointless as I'm already spoiled fricken rotten for the rest of the season... but if anything NEW occurs - I just don't want to know.

I mean I DO want to know. Terribly terribly bad. But I DON'T. And when I said previews didn't count, I lied. Or sort of lied. What I meant was that previews on my TV didn't count as spoilers. Anything I have to go searching for on Youtube so counts. So I haven't watched that link. And I haven't read any blue boxes - save for the one directly above this post. Because it said 'creeped out'. I above everything else in my life, I LOVE to be creeped out. lol. I need Therapy.

Go me in my attempt to be Spoiler Free.

I've been working so much that I didn't even realize that today was Thursday until my boss asked my if I could stay late (again!!) while he was in a meeting. Bleh.

And I I looked him straight in the eye and with a Straight face and said: "Only if I'm gone by 7:45. I have to be home in time to watch CSI. Lady Heather is coming back... again. And Sara might get jealous and Grissom might get bitch slapped. And because I'm a Gutterfly, I can't miss that." He just gave me a look like I had sprouted another head and said: "oooookkk. You need a day off don't you?" I just stared at him. It's been a hell of a long week.

Ok so I read that one little box. And it's ok because I already knew that was going to happen. I just wanted to add that OMG I hate dolls. "Sally" has been creeping me out since episode one. *shivers* You seen the previews for that movie... Dead Silence - the Movie. Has nothing to do with CSI - just making a reference.? I added all that for the ones that don't read spoiler boxes. omg. I had to change the channel every single time it came on. It gave me bad dreams! I'm 23 years old! And it's a PREVIEW, not even the whole movie. Put it was CREEPY. I'm glad it stopped airing. *shivers* And Clowns. I HATE clowns. Ok.

GSR is my sanity savior.
    Even though it is slowly draining what it saves.
    I love GSR.
    Yay for new Thread titles! *dances*

Now, I have to go call UPS. Because I haven't been home when they've been attempting to deliver my packages and I need them. *sighs* I'm hoping I can convince them to bring them to my workplace tomorrow. Or else I'm going to have to go get them.

Stupid work.

1 hour, 31 minutes! And this is not a countdown either. :lol:

That is all.

2. SaraxGrissom

SaraxGrissom Rookie

Meep!

Holly crap! o.o IT MOOOOOOVED!!!! *shudders* Dang man.... ;_;

1 hour and 15 minutes! ^_~ <3

GSR! <3
    GSR!! <3 <3
    GSR!!! <3 <3 <3

3. LadyDisdain

LadyDisdain Witness

Wow. Just wow. So many promos to discuss.

Oh, dear. I was hoping this episode wouldn't be "making Sara jealous over Grissom as if she isn't a) as beautiful as Lady Heather, b) as smart as Lady Heather, or c) as desirable as Lady Heather." The preview suggests we're going to get a bit of that, although I'm still hoping that it doesn't play out quite so pedestrianly. If that is a word.

Eeep! And also, what in the name of jeebus is up with that music? WTF factor: High. Watching Grissom (I think it's Grissom) lift that car made me feel all nervous and jumpy--like at any minute we're going to watch him lose his sh** completely. (Which I hope we do, because that will be, in a sick and twisted way, totally hot.) Also, does Nicky look a little distressed/panicky in that shot of him walking on the strip? Maybe this after they know about the mini/Sara's predicament?

Can't wait for tonight! Three hours and forty-five minutes before the Golden State gets the latest CSI installment!

4. MissDee

MissDee Lab Technician

You know, you guys really don't seem to be angsting over tonight's episode too much; in fact, y'all sound pretty jazzed. So I'm taking this as a good sign. :D

Look, we're seven posts away from the 1000th... any chance we could shut this thread down when CSI starts tonight and begin discussion in the new thread?

5. Herzeleid

Herzeleid Rookie

lady box! i thought i was the only one in cali!! hehe, california loves its GSR!

so now im completely freaked out. if sara was leaving for San Fran..why's she got her CSI vest on??? god i cant wait to see batshit grissom..ACK! so since the hand is twitching do we collectively think the MCSK has kept sara alive on purpose? or is the dolls hand moving a symbol for grissom to go batshit over? like shes alive and injured, i have to save her, lets go talk to the killer and find out where the f she is...

6. butterflied08

butterflied08 Rookie

30 minutes, 30 minutes, 30 minutes...I can't wait!!!!
    Ok, not gonna lie, the voice definitely creeped me out. Sara under the car too- but, if you think about it, maybe the fact that her hand moved means she's not gonna die? I know it's a stretch, but you remember last season all the promos for WtG had all those clues in the diner picture? I'm hoping this might be something like that...

7. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

::sigh::

30 minutes until my 1 pint Heineken and I have a LOVELY date....

Lady Box's[/b] comments]Yeah...I hate the fact that they make her feel like the jealous g/f. :rolleyes: I really can't put myself in her place because I myself am not a jealous person, so I can't feel for her. And that song? TOTALLY freaky. Talk about "The Bride of Chucky" on CRACK with that doll! :eek: I have very mixed emotions on this finally. Excited. Scared. Nausious. I dunno...so many thoughts running through my head at once...

Alright ya'll..time for the weekly ritual! Until 10 pm ladies!(and gents. :D)

8. Turtlebaby

I say we start a new thread... I mean, we're pretty close now. Like within threeish?

And I'd hate to have to do the start stop of a new thread at the same time as the rush of a new episode.

:D

Shall I move us over? Then, if the mods wanna slap someone they can come after me?

9. Herzeleid

Herzeleid Rookie

i say go for it turts! :) where you lead i will follow!

WOO GSR baby we rock. ok so thats more like three words..sue me! :)

10. Turtlebaby

Okies! I'm gonna move us over ok?

Anyone have a problem with that?

Grissom & Sara #28: To heart's and eyes' delight

Here we go now... give me... five minutes, and we'll have a new home! This is so exciting! Quick! Someone post one more thing so we (erm..I) don't get modslapped!

*bows down*

It is done.

11. butterflied08

butterflied08 Rookie

I know we're starting a new thread but I was too excited to wait- 13 minutes and counting!!!!

12. Herzeleid

Herzeleid Rookie

wooo a new home..how exciting!! i remember starting this one like it was yesterday :)

more GSR awaits! AHH!!! i cant wait for tonights epi! 2 hours, thats it..2 HOURS! ::does cabbage patch..yes, the 80's dance::

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.